Bike Shed Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Head Girl submits further to trailer park trash.
5.8k words
4.13
210.5k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

"You have got to be joking! That is so rank! No way I'm doing that! No!"

Yet as Louise Laing spat the words out in the middle of the street she knew that she would. She knew that the pull Leona had over her was too strong now for her to refuse. Knew that if she were to refuse the little bitch would publish those damn photographs of her or worse still kick off a re-run of the fight the two of them had behind the bike sheds which Leona won so comprehensively. And ever since then it had seemed a lot easier to do what Leona told her to rather than argue.

Louise's face contorted into an unhappy pout, ruining her stunning good looks briefly and bringing an even bigger smirk to Leona Millar's face as she did. She liked it when Louise whined and moaned and complained, it made it all the more sweet when she eventually realised how futile it was and did what she was told. She had the bitch well trained by now, nicely under the thumb and was enjoying it immensely. All those times that Louise, one of the prettiest and well liked, girls in school (indeed the Head Girl) had flounced past like she owned the world and was going to be a big shot flooded through Leona's twisted memories and brought even more conviction that what she was doing now was only proper and correct. A fitting sentence indeed, making her wear the tiniest of skirts to school and never allowing her to wear panties, telling her what obscene graffiti to write on the walls of the building, having her flirt with anyone that took Leona's fancy, all great fun. Yes these last few months at school had been a revelation and both girls, each past 18 and ready to enter the real world soon enough were having the times of their lives (one the best, one the worst).

Today, a hot Wednesday afternoon, the pair of them were standing in a side street in town, directly across from a small newsagents. School was done for the day and Leona had insisted Louise walk with her into town, to what purpose she would not tell. It was hardly an unusual occurrence since her capitulation in the catfight. Only once they were standing across from the paper shop did Leona reveal what she wanted done this time, and as usual it was deliciously kinky.

"See that shop over there? Its run by Mr. Singh, you know Shilpa, his daughter was in our year until she left to go work in it full time. I doubt you would remember her though, she wasn't in you circle of friends; I seem to recall her having a right bitch to me about you last year. She was extremely jealous of your good looks, I think she secretly fancied you. That lot can be mighty strange if you ask me. Anyway, that's not the point is it? No. What I want you to do is go over to that cash machine, take out $20 and then go shopping in the shop for a few magazines. Three to be precise, I'll give you the titles. " Young Asian Pussies", "Amateur Anal Sluts" and "Asian Amateurs".

That was the instruction that brought about Louise's initially forceful rejection at the start of this story.

"No I'm not doing that Leona."

But all it took was Leona's firm hand on her elbow and a severe look from her cloudy green eyes to convince Louise that however bad, however humiliating buying those porn magazines would be, it paled in comparison to what would happen if she were not to do it. So dropping her resistance the pretty blonde shrugged her half hearted acceptance and headed to the cash point -- it would even be her own money that would buy them.

So it was that with a heavy heart and blushing bright red face that Louise followed Leona into the shop (the smaller girl would ignore her and make sure that her commands were minutely followed) some two minutes after Leona had entered. Leona was merrily deciding over which mixture of sweets she was going to be scooping into her paper bag that was in a low first aisle and granted her a perfect view of the long, high magazine rack that dominated the right side of the narrow shop. Shilpa, meanwhile was behind a messy looking counter, adding something up on a piece of paper, other than them the shop was empty. Innocently, Leona looked up as the shrill ring of a bell indicated the opening of the door and Louise's entry.

Louise entered the newsagents rather sheepishly, looking for all the world that she would rather be anywhere else in the world at that moment. Shilpa looked up from behind the desk and was surprised to see Louise Laing in the shop, she had not seen her in this part of town before, she remembered her from her school days and didn't know quite how to feel about her. Louise kept her head down and refused to make eye contact with either of the two other people in the shop and somewhat shuffled over to look at the magazine rack. Damn, it was high, she would have to really crane her neck up to see the necessary titles on the top shelf. There would be no easy way of doing it without it being obvious what she was doing. Worse still, she doubted that she could quite reach them, it would certainly be some stretch.

A few stolen glances while also feigning interest in some music magazines allowed Louise to spot all three titles, they were pretty much next to each other. With Shilpa apparently more interested now in the papers on the desk before her Louise determined that she should go for it and stretched her strong right arm to it's fullest extension for the first magazine -- and came agonizingly short in her reach. She stumbled forward a little and bumped into the rack, movement and noise that brought Shilpa out from behind her desk. The Asian girl did not let on that she recognised her former classmate but instead asked politely.

"Can I help? I will use these steps to get any titles you cannot reach."

Louise looked around like a trapped rabbit, Leona just smiled and nodded at her. Gulping down her embarrassment she addressed Shilpa without making any eye contact.

"Em.. Yeah. Um... I want to buy some magazines."

"Certainly, you tell me which ones and I will get them for you."

Shilpa scaled the squat wooden steps and for the first time in her life looked down on Louise, she also got a good view down the front of Louise's blouse, but tried not to stare. Louise was acutely aware of how embarrassing this was, how could she stand her before this girl and tell her that she wanted to buy these highly explicit porno magazines? She couldn't. But then she thought of Leona and before she knew what she was doing she was speaking.

"Em., that one -- Young Asian Pussies."

Shilpa nearly fell off her steps, she had not known what magazine Louise had wanted, thought maybe it was one of the hobbyist one her father kept just along from the filth that the weird old men bought, but it hadn't been this. Was it a wind up? But no Louise seemed serious. No wonder she hadn't been able to meet her stare on entry! Suddenly she felt so superior to Louise, how could she ever have had a crush on her or been envious of her? She gripped the magazine and contemptuously handing it down and began to descend when Louise spoke again.

"And, erm, that one as well, next to it."

""What Anal Asians?!" her voice dripped with disbelief and contempt and it crushed Louise to reply in the affirmative.

"Yes. And that one just along as well please, yes that one."

Seconds later and Louise had all three magazines in her hand and was standing at the cash till as her former classmate rang them up. Shilpa was really quite dismissive of her as she barked out the price and Louise fumbled in her purse for the cash she had just taken out. She also, in a weak, timid voice asked for a bag for her purchases.

"OK, like a brown paper bag, that's what most of the people who buy those magazines like!"

Louise fairly ran from the shop, still Shilpa thought, as she left, who'd have thought that Louise Laing would be into Asian babes!

She hadn't even noticed that Leona had left with out paying.

*

The next day. English class. Mr. Binnie was taking his annoyance out on Leona yet again. The rest of the class rolled their eyes, could these two ever get on? It was the same every class the girl would find some reason to niggle the teacher and he would make some caustic, criticising point back, it was a pain. Louise ignored it and kept her head down, it was one of the few classes she shared with Leona and guessed that this was part of the reason Leona held such a grudge against her at the moment, because Mr. Binnie was always pleasant and pleased with her work. She couldn't help it if she was good at English. Bad news though, as it was time to hand back results of a preliminary test they had been doing and he took great pleasure in leaving Leona to last and letting everyone know she was bottom of the class, on this occasion a failure (aided in no small measure by the fact he had marked everything he could find down on the test).

She stewed for the rest of the hour, not saying a word and staring daggers at both Binnie and Louise, until by the end the first inklings of a cunning plan were taking root in her mind. She skulked off that night to let her think through the scheme and was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even bother Louise that evening, allowing the tall blonde a rare break. But any thoughts she might have had that Leona was tiring of tormenting her were quickly vanished the next day as Louise was summoned to a meeting in their usual cubicle in the girls' toilets on the first floor. This time as she laid out her plan to an increasingly disbelieving Louise, Leona had no mockery in her voice, no playfulness, just malice and anger.

"It's simple bitch! Understand, I want that bastard Binnie! I want him where he has to crawl to me, beg me not to finish him, OK?"

Louise nodded, wondering where this was leading and trying not to upset her.

"So you are going to seduce him, simple as that. You lead him on. He likes you, you can't do any fucking wrong to him, can you? We set him up pretty, catch him in the act as it were. I'm there to get it on camera and suddenly he's maybe treats me with the respect I deserve and doesn't think it's so funny to fail me anymore!"

This was too much, Louise knew there was no way she could do this but she also realised Leona was mad and it wasn't a good time to upset her so she tried to keep her voice as calm as possible.

"But Leona, he's married, there's no way he's go for me! Plus he'd think of his job. There's no way he'd do it. You'll have to find some other way."

"Oh he'll do it! He'll do it if you really want him to. Don't tell me you don't want to, I really don't want to hear that!"

"No, no it's not that but..."

"No it is that, I can see you need convinced, Ok tell you what do this for me, play your part and help me get what I want, help me get that bastard in my clutches and I'll leave you alone. That's right, I'll give you those pictures back and stay as far away from you for the rest of the year. Your life can go right back to what it was before we clashed. How about that? Think it over, either we do it the easy way, with you on board and you get off the hook at the end, or we do it the hard way and I have to force you. Which is it going to be?"

Leona had a steely, determined look to her eyes that Louise did not like one little bit and the prospect of finally being able to free herself from her control was certainly appealing to her. Oh, but what would it involve her doing? What depths would she be forced to plumb again? But could she really afford to have this girl blackmailing her for the rest of her life? And did she really have any choice but to agree? Not really so in the end that is exactly what she did.

Then in a strange quirk of fate that life sometimes throws up Louise was voted the Miss Summerdown School Beauty of the Year, normally a nice enough award but one that Louise could hardly enjoy not then but hopefully by the ceremony in a months time she would free of this dark cloud that oppressed her.

This was always going to be a difficult task for Louise. Despite being extremely attractive and having a great sense of what clothes looked good on her and suited her body she did not yet possess that certain 'knowledge' of how to really work it to her advantage when trying consciously to get men's attention. Yes she had had her childhood sweetheart (who Leona had stolen away from her and broken them up -- see chapter 1) but really other than that she wasn't fully certain of her affect on males. But Leona knew. She was a self confessed prick teasing slut and proud of it and already knew exactly which buttons to push and how to wind guys around her little finger. And Louise would do exactly as she was directed, Leona was sure of that, so all it would take was for her to impart some of her sluttier tricks to her 'protégé'!

Time was of the essence in this instance; Leona desperately wanted Mr. Binnie under her control as quick as possible before he could create any further bad news for her in the school. This meant that things would have to pretty unsubtle but she was still sure they could do it and if she got the timing right the germ of another twisted idea was also forming in her head.

So unsubtle it was, Leona informed Louise much to her consternation.

"It's simple really, you just have to show him as much flesh as you can, you know, cross those long legs of yours let him see that you're now going commando! Maybe let him see down that white sexy body of yours, let him see what's on offer. Really put it out there blatantly so he can't fail to notice you making the effort. Then after that you offer to stay back after class to help him with something, or you ask for some one-to-one help with a problem and you make your move, it's easy. You just accidentally-on-purpose place your hand on his groin and while it's still there look into his eyes and let him know that you want it as much as he does. I'm telling you, he won't be able to resist, he's a man, they're pathetically predictable that way. All we have to do is decide the best day for you to go in for the kill so I'm ready to pounce."

It looked like Louise was going to make one last tired effort to argue the point again but was cut off by Leona.

"Come on bitch, don't you want me to leave you alone? I promise I will if you do this, you do this and I'll give you all those photos back and just leave you the hell alone. Come on, you don't even have to let him bang you, if I get footage of you sucking his cock that'll be good enough."

*

In actual fact it was almost a simple as the plan Leona described to her accomplice. Little did they know that David Binnie had harboured, if not a crush, but a serious longing for his star pupil, Louise, for some time now. Somehow, through a combination of fear of what he would be risking losing and common sense managed to keep him in check. But that didn't mean he did not allow himself to indulge in a variety of sexual fantasies both in and out of the classroom about Miss Laing. Despite that his marriage was fairly strong, Maria, his rich wife never knew about his thoughts and he didn't intend ever letting her find out and he knew there was never any real danger of anything happening with Louise, it was just some harmless daydreaming, that never did any harm, did it?

Leona's scheme worked to perfection, with Louise playing her part, while uncomfortably, more than adequately. She had convinced her mind that although this was wrong, that it allowed her to wipe out the earlier, far greater wrong and danger and so it was justifiable to her. Mr. Binnie was a mere spider in their web. They actually did it within a week, all it took was some major fluttering of Louise's eyelashes, some 'accidental' views both up her skirt and down her top and a couple of after class tutorials before Leona was pretty sure that they would catch him that Thursday after class. As usual she had Louise briefed in the girls toilets at lunchtime in exactly how to play it.

And so it was that Leona crept back into class with her video mobile phone in hand and a wide grin etching in place on her round face. She took a moment to enjoy the silence of the classroom in this period after the final bell of the day that silence only marginally broken by the scraping of heels in the walk in cupboard at the far side of the room. She silently padded past Mr. Binnie's desk, casting a critical eye over the detritus that seemed to have taken it over. Part of her wanted to steal those homework sheets and tear them up but she had far greater mischief right then. She made it to the cupboard door and as she had told Louise she had wanted it, it was a tiny bit ajar.

Carefully, she pushed in and was rewarded with the sight of her schoolgirl sex slave on her knees treating her most hated teacher to what looked like a hell of a sloppy blow job. The old fool even had his eyes screwed up in ecstasy making it easy for her to extend her hand into the cupboard and film minutes of the perfect action.

It was actually beginning to turn Leona on, watching the footage while she stood half in and half out of the cupboard, also keeping an ear and eye open in case her plan was interrupted by someone else. But she managed to resist the temptation to reach under her own skirt and have a good feel of her pussy and instead concentrated on getting the footage. Eventually she was satisfied she had enough and waited until Louise had almost the full length of her English teachers cock in her mouth before calling out.

"Mr. Binnie!"

His eyes shot open and he stared open mouthed at Leona and her camera and if there had been any doubt as to his identity of the film there could be none now. He managed to somehow disconnect his dick from Louise's mouth and stumble forwards, but it was hopeless and before he had got anywhere Leona had closed the cupboard door and locked it. From there it only took Leona few short seconds to disappear into the hall and secrete the mobile in her locker. She was back in the classroom in less than minute and opened the door to allow a dishevelled Louise and teacher spill out of the suddenly cramped cupboard. By the look of Louise's lips it would appear she had actually interrupted just at the point as he had shot his load in her mouth, she, as she had been told to do if that happened, still kept it pooled in her mouth. Mr. Binnie started off bullish enough. But the bluster carried no real conviction.

"Leona! What the devil are you playing at?"

"You know sir, just taking some 'interesting' pictures and film, some that I'm sure the Dean would be more than interested in seeing, know what I mean?"

The words held menace that all three of them knew and almost from that instant it was clear who was in charge.

"Tell you what Louise, why don't you return that muck that's in your mouth into our Mr. Binnie's, go one give him a kiss!"

He made to complain but evidently thought better of it and allowed the sexy blonde to kiss him on the lips and pass his own cum back into his mouth, much to Leona's amusement. Once she had done it Leona patted her rump and told her how well she had done and told her to get the fuck out of there as she backed her teacher back into the cupboard.

"Now you prick, not so bossy now are you?"

He made to stammer a response but Leona had him by the belt and was roughly undoing it as she spoke.

"Listen up dick head, you are going to do just as I say from now on, you'll give me the mark I want and I'll tell you what the other kids get understand? Because if you don't then maybe that film will get out, maybe some parents, Louise's perhaps, will see it. Then where would you be asshole?"

By now she had his trousers by his ankles and his pants following them there, but if he thought he was in for more pupil pleasure he was sorely mistaken as Leona cupped his spent testicles and squeezed them real hard, making her teacher squeal and drop to his knees before her.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12