Biker Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

Dale waived the pistol and the manager shut up.

They herded the manager and his assistant together and Cassie covered them while Dale took a can black spray paint out of his briefcase and sprayed the lenses of all the surveillance cameras.

"That won't achieve a thing! You've both already been caught on camera!" the manager said angrily.

Cassie patted his cheek and then she led them both into the manager's office. She seated the manger in his big leather chair and indicated for the assistant to sit on a straight-backed wooden chair. Cassie pulled the woman's arms behind the chair and bound her wrists with cable ties while Dale covered them. Then she loosely tied each of the woman's ankles to the legs of the chair with stockings she had bought for that purpose, she didn't want to cut off the girl's circulation.

Cassie appraised her work. The assistant was securely bound to the chair; her skirt had ridden up high on her thighs and her breasts strained at her blouse because her hands were bound behind her. The stockings binding her ankles allowed for some movement and she kicked her legs for a bit but all that did was make her skirt rise higher up her legs so she stopped.

Cassie looked up and caught the manager looking up his assistant's skirt before he snatched his eyes away. She smiled to herself and an idea germinated.

They didn't need the assistant manager and so she would remain bound to the chair but they needed the manager to open the safe. Cassie had told Dale that the manager would be very reluctant to capitulate given the type of people who whose money was entrusted to him and there would be no FDIC to fall back on.

Their original plan was to either beat the combination out of the manager; or threaten the assistant manager and rely on the manager's chivalry, but looking at the growing erection in the bank manager's pants Cassie had thought of a better plan. She winked at Dale.

"So you won't open the safe no matter what?" Cassie said to the manager.

"You know whose money is in that safe; those fuckers will make me and my family pay dearly if I hand over their money," the manager replied.

"Well there's a saying that you catch more flies with honey. So I'm going to take me some honey while we wait for that time clock to tick over," Cassie grinned.

Cassie approached the assistant manager and lowered her face to the struggling young woman and forced a kiss on her.

"Mmm, sweet," Cassie smiled.

"Bring the manager over here so he can get a good look; keep your gun on him," Cassie said to Dale who looked perplexed.

This was not part of the plan.

Dale waved his gun and made the manager stand directly in front of his assistant as Cassie continued to kiss the attractive girl tied to the chair. Cassie slid her hand inside the assistant's jacket and tore open her blouse. Both Dale and the manager gasped.

The globes of the beautiful young woman's breasts heaved inside her white satin bra as she struggled and mewed but Cassie continued to kiss her, sliding her tongue into the assistant's mouth. Cassie freed the girl's breasts from her bra and squeezed them, her red fingernail polish contrasting with the girl's milky white skin. Cassie tweaked the girl's nipples and the assistant gasped and her nipples hardened.

Cassie broke the kiss and the assistant gasped for air. She was panting but had stopped struggling. Cassie looked at the two men and was pleased to see they both had erections tenting their suit pants.

"Keep your gun on the manager but take out your phone and start filming. This is going to get interesting," Cassie ordered Dale and lowered her red lips to the assistant who offered no resistance as Cassie kissed her passionately and stroked her breasts.

Cassie could hear the heavy breathing of the manager and he moaned as Cassie reached out and squeezed his penis through his trousers. He made to back away but Dale poked him with his gun indicating for the manager to stay put. He filmed the unfolding scene as best he could.

It was difficult for Cassie, leaning over the pretty assistant, kissing her, stroking her breasts and playing with manager's cock through his trousers at the same time but she smiled to herself as she dropped her hand into the assistant's lap and found her skirt hiked up and her panties already wet.

Cassie unzipped the manager and freed a sizeable erection as she tore out the crotch of the girl's pantyhose with her other hand and slipped her fingers inside the girl's panties. The girl's cunt was soaked and as Cassie slid a finger inside her labia the girl moaned. She felt the bank manger's cock harden even more.

Cassie pulled her face away from the girl but continued to stroke her clitty and masturbate the manager. The assistant had thrown back her head and closed her eyes, she was humiliated but also highly stimulated by this public forced fondling.

Cassie dropped to her knees.

Cassie guided the manager's cock to her mouth and she suckled it; the manager's knees nearly gave out but he remained standing as Cassie slid her tongue up and down the shaft of his cock and used her lips on his glans.

Cassie pressed harder and faster on the young girls clitoris and slid a finger inside the girl's sodden pussy while she sucked and slathered at the managers cock. She looked up and saw that the manager's eyes were firmly locked on his young assistant as she writhed in lust, tied to the chair.

The time was right.

Cassie leapt to feet and pushed the bank manager towards the young woman pushing him down on his knees. His cock quivered inches away from the girl's pussy as he knelt between her legs.

Dale cocked his pistol.

"You know what to do," he said, his throat dry.

"Forgive me Carol," the manager whimpered.

"You have no choice," the girl whispered back; the stockings binding her ankles to the chair legs allowed her some movement and she opened her legs wider.

The manager leaned forward and slid his long thick cock into the assistant's buttery cunt; she pulled him to her with gossamer-clad legs and lowered her face to his.

The kissed as they fucked each other frantically and it was over in seconds. They both groaned and squealed as they came, rutting at each other with wonton lust.

Cassie grabbed the manager by the shoulders and pulled him away from his assistant as his orgasm was nearly finished and his last few ejaculations sprayed creamy white semen all over the girls pantyhosed thighs.

Dale caught every nuance on video.

The young woman in the chair dropped her head in shame as she tried to bring her breathing under control and the manager, his desire abated, climbed shakily to his feet, putting away his cock and zipping up.

"You got all that Dale?" Cassie grinned and lit a cigarette.

"Every single frame," Dale smiled back.

"So it's like this. We can show this video to your clients, I'm sure they won't take kindly to you two fucking each other while their bank got robbed. We can also show it to your wife Mister manager or to your husband, boyfriend, whatever the fuck Carol. We could even post it online; it's guaranteed to go viral," Cassie blew smoke towards the bank manager and the assistant.

"Or you can open the fucking safe and we delete the video and nothing like that ever happened. Two nasty people put a gun to her pretty head and made you open the safe," Cassie grinned.

"They still gonna get pissed at me," the manager shook his head.

"Your choice. They gonna get more pissed seeing you two fuck during a bank holdup and your missus and family won't like seeing daddy fucking his assistant on Youtube," Cassie dropped her cigarette and crushed it with her shoe.

"Just open the safe Henry!" the young woman shouted.

Sitting there with her blouse ripped open, her legs lashed open with her skirt rucked up and her thighs covered in cooling gobbets of semen she wanted the robbery over and done with.

When the time clock ticked over and the safe's main security mechanism deactivated, the manager used his combination to open the safe. The cash was loaded into two suitcases that Cassie fetched from the car. Dale made the manager bring up the bank's security video and satisfied he had the right computer, he smashed it open and threw the hard drive into one of the suitcases.

"Ok you two. You have plenty of time before the tellers arrive to get cleaned up and agree on a story you can tell to the cops and your bosses. Don't raise any alarms or leave the bank for fifteen minutes or that video goes viral," Cassie waved her gun at the manager and his assistant, still tied to the chair.

Cassie and Dale took a suitcase each, pulling them along on their wheels. When they got to the door Cassie stopped and looked at Dale.

"That fucker shouldn't have given us such a fucking hard time. He should have just capitulated," Cassie hissed.

She strode back over to the bank manager, put her gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Red gore splashed against the wall as he slumped to the ground. The assistant started to scream and Cassie pointed the pistol at her and she shut up.

She snatched up the assistant manager's purse and took out her ID and driver's licence and glared at the assistant manager.

"Who did this! Who committed the robbery and killed the manager?" Cassie snarled, holding up the woman's ID.

"Two big Latino gangbangers," the assistant manager whimpered.

Cassie smiled and stuffed the ID and driver's licence into her pocket.

"Lets go!" Cassie yanked a shocked Dale out the door.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers
12