Biker Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,947 Followers

Cassie's iphone began to buzz on the bedside table and she reached out to get it.

"Leave it," Miguel grunted, his voice filled with lust.

He reached out to grab but it fell from his grasp, his fingers sliding across the face of the phone. The phone fell to the floor and Natalie Styles was able to listen to the two of them making love before she finally hung up, smiling.

Showered and changed into clean clothes Cassie called Natalie and gave her a sitrep.

"I'll send you details in an email but the way I see this going down is you wait for us to get across the border. The truck is going to take a secondary road about five miles across the border and then detour down a dirt road, if you set up there you should be able take us all down," Cassie said.

"What about the Beasts of Burden Cassie? We can take the Devil Dogs but how do we not take your guys as well?" Natalie asked.

"Well I have a plan for that," Cassie said.

Cassie explained her plan to Natalie who thought Cassie was a genius.

"Look I've got everything under control. I'll send you the details of the truck and the route in the email. I've got recordings of the Dogs doing the deal with Diego Martinez and the Medici Cartel and I've have video too but I propose we let Diego escape. I can do another deal with him and work him for a another sting. This time you take out the Devil Dogs and then we go after bigger fish," Cassie proposed.

"Well aren't you just the little plotter and schemer?" Natalie said sarcastically.

"All jokes aside you're right Cassie. We roll with your plan," Natalie conceded.

"What about Miguel Rodriguez Cassie? You two seem to be hitting it off pretty well," Cassie could hear the taunt in Natalie's tone.

"The fucking iphone!" Cassie sighed.

"Yeah the fucking iphone," Natalie laughed.

"Miguel Rodriguez is a good fuck but he's still buckwheat; he's collateral damage," Cassie said lighting a Marlboro.

"And Dale Clifford?" Natalie mused.

"Sorry, I'm entering a tunnel...I'm losing you," Cassie chuckled.

"Fuck you Miss Rivers," Natalie laughed.

"Not a chance Miss Styles," Cassie killed the call.

Five members of the Beasts of Burden arrived that afternoon, one of them was a prospect who knew he was going to prison today. There were eight Devil Dogs including Miguel Rodriguez, who gave the briefing.

"You two Probies will be carrying these," Miguel put two bricks of high-grade marijuana on the bar.

"The drug dogs at the border will go apeshit when they smell that shit and you'll get pulled out of line and because you're bikers those numbnut Customs agents will gather around you like flies on shit. The truck should then get waved through. It helps that a couple of the Customs agents are on the take," Miguel grinned.

Cassie's ears pricked up; this was the first she knew of this.

"We keep going on the highway until we get to the turnoff, we follow that for five miles then we turn right on a dirt road for a couple of miles and we get to the first stash house. We unload the girls there and then get the fuck out of there to the second stash house two blocks from the Beasts of Burden clubhouse and unload the drugs. It's a long ride so take it easy," Miguel cautioned.

"I'll be Road Captain and ride out front; the two sacrificial prospects will ride ahead of me when we approach the border. You guys will ride in two packs, one ahead and one behind the truck and the cage which Diego Martinez will be driving. Cassie rides tail gunner in case we get trouble from behind. Ok?" Miguel explained.

Everyone nodded.

"One other thing. I've got a kilo of C4 explosive under that truck wired to a remote detonator. If it all goes to shit I'm going to blow that truck so there is no evidence to speak of," Miguel grinned evilly.

"What about the driver?" one of the bikers asked.

"Doesn't know and never will. He'll give his life for the cause; now saddle up lady and gentlemen, we got a long ride ahead of us," Miguel ordered.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Cassie hissed as she followed the convoy.

She had no way of warning Natalie about the bomb under the truck.

Cassie had recorded Miguel giving directions to the team and she had a go-pro camera hidden in the visor of her helmet. But the bomb! What was she going to do about the bomb!

The plan went like clockwork and the two prospects got nailed at the border as expected and the truck and the car with Diego at the wheel rolled through. The bikers were pulled over as usual because they were wearing their colours but they fully expected to be sent on their way once the Border guards had bullshitted them a bit.

The Beasts and Dogs pulled over in a bunch and the Border guard motioned for them to kill their engines.

"What the fuck man!" Miguel complained pulling off his helmet.

"Hey we got wants and warrants for two male Beasts of Burden bikers. You guys wearing Devil Dogs colours can leave, so can that chick; but we're checking these five riders out for felonies. Hang around if you want but it could take a while," the Border guard grinned.

"Mother fucker!" Miguel hissed.

"I can call ahead and get the truck to pull over," Cassie reached for her iphone, hoping to text Natalie after she'd made the call.

"Hey! No fucking phones! You know better than that!" Miguel said angrily.

"Looks like you Beast of Burden motherfuckers are shit out of luck today. Us Devil Dogs will escort the truck, Cassie takes up tail gunner again and you guys catch up when these Customs motherfuckers have finished screwing with you," Miguel pulled down his visor and kicked over his ride.

Cassie shrugged her shoulders at her five compatriots and fired up her Super Glide. She followed the Devil Dogs through the border crossing and found the truck and Diego waiting for them at the nearest rest stop.

"At least that part of the plan worked," Cassie said to herself.

Cassie had got Natalie to get the FBI to arrange with Customs to stop the Beasts of Burden Bikers at the border crossing and hold them up so they wouldn't get caught in the sting.

As the convoy approached the dirt road to the safe house Cassie had devised a risky plan which she didn't think had much chance of success but it was all she had.

As they came around the bend Cassie saw the flashing lights of the FBI vehicles forming a roadblock and she eased the Glock G43 9mm pistol from inside her jacket. She accelerated as fast as she could past the sedan Diego was driving, past the truck, past the other bikers, and caught up with Miguel Martinez just as he skidded to a stop and reached inside his jacket and pulled out the remote control squib for the bomb.

When Cassie pulled up beside him he turned to face her and she saw the look of betrayal on his face.

Cassie shot him twice in the head and turned around and went back to the car being driven by Diego Martinez.

"It's a fucking trap Diego! Miguel and the Dogs have sold us out. Quick get on the back!" Cassie screamed through the window.

Diego looked confused but he soon recovered. He looked down the road and saw men and women in combat gear and armour wearing blue vests and jackets with yellow FBI logos on them advancing on the truck with drawn weapons. He leapt out of the car.

"You're riding bitch," Cassie said, meaning he was to get on the bike behind her.

Diego leapt on the back of the big Harley Davidson and hung on as Cassie gunned the bike and took off down the road.

The FBI agents advanced on the truck and the Devil Dogs who were too stunned to do anything other than sit on their bikes and put their hands in the air. One of the agents took a bead on Cassie and Natalie put out a hand and forced him to lower his weapon.

"That's the one that got away," she crushed out her cigarette under her Christian Louboutin and immediately lit another one.

"How the fuck do you even work in the field with those fuck-off highheels and that fucking chain smoking?" the agent sounded exasperated.

"Years of practice my boy. Years of practice," Natalie grinned.

She watched Cassie disappear around a bend in cloud of a dust with Diego Martinez hanging on for dear life.

"Biker Bitch indeed," she smiled to herself.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,947 Followers
12