Biker Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's political. The FBI has funding for undercover operatives but there is a Senate oversight committee who want results that will attract media attention. Breaking the Devil Dogs was ok but they want a higher profile outcome."

Cassie frowned.

Natalie sensed Cassie's foreboding and pulled Cassie to her.

"We aren't going to blow your cover silly. You're too valuable. We want you back wheeling and dealing with Diego Martinez and his Cartel buddies so you can set up another sting," Natalie explained.

She put down her phone and kissed Cassie, holding her close.

"We have the weekend to plan our course of action...and to do whatever else we want," Natalie smiled salaciously.

"I borrowed this negligee while my underwear is in the washer but I didn't feel comfortable borrowing panties from you without your permission; so I'm not wearing any. See?" Natalie guided Cassie's hand down to her crotch.

Natalie's sex was smooth-shaven and bereft of panties. Cassie slid a finger inside the folds of Natalie's cunt and found her hot and wet.

"Mmm...I'm not sure I'm going to lend you any panties. At least not for a good while yet," Cassie eased Natalie down on the couch and climbed on top of her.

To be continued...

12