Biker Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie walked over to where Cassie was being tended to by the combat medic. The medic had cleaned up a few superficial cuts, given Cassie water to drink and was in the process of unwrapping a sterile disposable suit. Natalie and the medic being the only females in the room held up a blanket while Cassie stripped out of her ruined evening gown and struggled into the unflattering sterile jump suit.

"I suppose even a transvestite biker deserves some decorum," Natalie maintained the ruse that she hated Cassie.

"Get her skinny tranny ass out of here; I want her debriefed at the Pasadena Field office," Natalie growled.

"Ok everyone in this interview room. I was never here and this never happened!" Natalie barked.

Cassie was escorted out of the room past Paul Zabinsky who was standing next to the door being restrained by Darren Stevens and two FBI agents. She was escorted by the medic, a blanket draped over her shoulders but Zabinsky couldn't help himself; he wanted the last word.

"Lucky you! You got that nigger and spick cock all night long and now you get a nice warm blanket," he snickered.

Unfortunately for ATF agent Paul Zabinsky the FBI hadn't thought to bring shoes for Cassie to wear and she was still wearing her own Christian Louboutin's, so when she repeatedly kicked Zabinsky in the groin, the sharp spiked heels lacerated his scrotum and smashed his testes.

Is seemed to take quite a while for the agents present to subdue her; almost like they wanted her have a little revenge.

"Get her out of here!" Natalie screamed.

...

"I keep telling you; my ass ain't skinny," Cassie grinned through her bruised lips, when Natalie entered the room.

Natalie slammed the door behind her; locked it and strode over to Cassie and took her in her arms. She gently kissed Cassie's forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks and finally her bruised lips.

"I'm so sorry," tears ran down Natalie's face.

They were in the Pasadena FBI field office. As the agent in charge, Natalie had told the other agents she wanted to interview Cassie alone once she had been treated, bathed and given a change of clothes. It was a pretence for her to be alone with Cassie.

"Those gangbanger fuckers! You want help getting back at them?" Natalie looked Cassie square in the eyes.

"Nah. They were just doing what gangbangers do given the opportunity. The story will get around and it will help with my cover; the Feebs would never let that happen to one of their own. I used my tradecraft and now it's all just blur. I'd like a few more minutes with Zabinsky though," Cassie grinned although her lips smarted.

"That fuck! I hear he's going to need some serious surgery on his penis and scrotum, your Christian Louboutin's really fucked up his pecker. I told you they were good for field work," Natalie smiled wanly at Cassie.

"But seriously; are sure you're ok?" Natalie kissed Cassie again.

"Look. I'd hate to have gone through all this for nothing. Tell me you recovered the video off my cigarette case camera and the audio from my lighter?" Cassie looked expectantly at Natalie.

Natalie grinned.

"We got everything and both bugs in Carlo Ramirez house are transmitting."

"Ok you know the drill. I'm going to march you out into the office, call you names and abuse you in front of everyone because you won't snitch. Then I'm going to have an agent toss you outside."

"The Medici Cartel double-agent here in the office will witness all that and report back to Carlo and Diego."

"And later?" Cassie stroked Natalie's face.

"Later when the coast is clear I'm coming around to your place and we're going to spoon and snuggle all night. You can even kick my ass if it makes you feel better; I'm just sorry this had to happen," Natalie was crying again.

Cassie kissed Natalie's cheek.

"Harden up princess; you gotta kick my ass out of here," Cassie stroked Natalie's face one last time and prepared herself for more verbal abuse.

To be continued.

12