Bikers' Bitch

Story Info
She was a willing hostess.
1.5k words
4.16
152.7k
34
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Gus was out promoting a real estate development his company was handling and I was alone in our sprawling ranch house just outside of Phoenix,

Our home is very comfortable with a large pool and air conditioning. We isolated from neighbors, which suites me fine. We are able to party and do as we please without worrying about prying eyes. Most of the day I go about in my "Wicked Weasel" bikini, the least amount of material you can buy for $85! Three tiny triangles and a bit of string.

At 45 I do not really have a bikini figure but it was safer than prancing around nude. Although we were secluded I never knew when a friend or acquaintance might drop around.

The suit did little to conceal my nudity, a couple of triangles that barely covered the nipples of my 38D breasts and an equally small triangle covering my patch of pubic hair. Actually being nude would be less erotic.

It was just after 10 am when the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is that?" I thought as I went to the front door.

Opening the door I saw a stranger standing there. It was a young fellow in his early twenties obviously a biker.

I was a bit embarrassed standing there almost nude, "Yes?" I asked the stranger.

"Good morning Mam. My friend and I are out of money and wondered if you had any odd jobs we could do in exchange for something to eat?"

Standing about twenty feet behind him by the front gate was his companion, an equally young black man.

The one at the door was kinda cute, fine sandy hair with wispy sideburns. He was dressed in tattered denim and looked like he could use a shower.

"I'm Pete and my friend there is Lloyd." He said.

"Brenda." I said, "C'mon in."

Boldly I invited the two strangers into my home.

"Look in the fridge, you should find something to make yourselves a sandwich." I casually told my guests.

I saw them looking at me, no doubt in their minds they were fucking me already. God knows how long it had been since they had a piece of ass.

"Help yourselves to a beer and pass me one." I said.

I looked over at Lloyd. I had never had a black man before but my girlfriend Susan Lamb had been fucked by one in the parking lot of the Blue Plate diner one night and said he had been pretty good.

Lloyd was not as athletic as Pete, chubbier with the characteristic black kinky hair. My mind started to wander.

The guys found some chicken and were soon munching on chicken sandwiches and pouring back the Millers.

I took the party into the living room.

I switched on the stereo to enjoy some music while I entertained my guests.

"Who wants to dance?" I asked.

Unfortunately it was Lloyd who accepted my invitation.

Dancing is one of my weaknesses, booze the other.

Lloyd took me in his arms and holding me tightly against him we began to dance. Slowly he ground his loins into me while his big hands caressed my bare ass. I could feel his hard cock pressed against the small yellow patch covering my twat.

Pete watched while his buddy dry fucked me in the center of the living room.

Lloyd's right hand left my ass long enough to pull the string securing my top. The unfastened top fell away leaving my breasts completely bare. Big black Hand clasped over my naked it and gentle squeezed as his mouth covered my erect nipple. I needed to get fucked!

I looked over to where Pete was sitting. He had his cock out and was stroking it. His erection was so beautiful I had to have it in my mouth.

I released Lloyd and went to kneel before Pete's cock. I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth.

My lips sealed around his meat as I inhaled to form a vacuum around his cock. My tongue swirled around his shaft and danced on his helmet. I begin jerking him into my mouth when I felt Lloyd behind me.

I felt my thong being pulled aside and the head of Lloyd's cock prodding me seeking the entrance to my cunt.

Finding my wet entry he trust himself into my depths. He was big; his cock stretched me to new limits. My ass instinctively rocked backwards onto his shaft forcing his cock far into my pussy.

Lloyd thrust forward into me driving Pete's cock deeper into my throat. Pete had a firm grasp on my head as he fucked my face. I could only moan as the two cocks used me.

"Drive it in Lloyd, the bitch loves it!" Pete said as Lloyd continued to slam me helping his friend penetrate my throat.

"Yea man, she got one sweet pussy." Lloyd answered as he stretched my cunt with his big black cock.

Pete came first, his hot jism flooding my mouth. As I desperately tried to swallow his load I felt Lloyd release himself in my womb. Mentally I made a note to make sure I used my "morning after pill" to prevent the black cock from making me pregnant.

My husband had had a vasectomy before I met him so I had no need to go on the pill. I had used the "morning after pill" on the one occasion when I had fucked some young guy Gus had hired to do some landscaping. I hadn't got pregnant so I hoped it would work with Lloyd's cum in me.

I could feel Lloyd's cum run down the insides of my thighs when he pulled out of me.

"Do you want sloppy seconds?" I smiled at Pete.

"Give me a minute." He said.

Lloyd's cock hung glistening with my juices, "Want me to clean that up for you?" I asked him.

Lloyd came around and stood in front of me.

His cock was flaccid but still big as I filled m mouth with it. Pete's cum still coated my tongue as I sucked the juices off Lloyd's pecker. As I worked on Lloyd's pole I felt him coming back to life, getting harder and harder as my lips sealed him inside my head.

Once again I started sucking cock, this time Lloyd's thick black dick. Pete's cock hammered in and out of my drenched pussy with ease.

My efforts were rewarded with two more loads of cream.

As the boys were pretty well worn out we adjourned to the pool so they could recover.

We frolicked around in the water, now all completely naked, as they playfully grabbed my boobs and I their flopping cocks.

Lloyd was hard again when he lifted me effortlessly in the water and lowered my ass onto his erection. The cool water eased the pain as his cock stretched my anus to accept him. Inch after black inch entered my ass until my sphincter reached the root of his cock; I had his entire cock in my ass!

Pete came over and stood in front of us. As Lloyd held my legs open Pete fed his cock into my open cunt. Quickly I was filled with yet another cock.

Two hard cocks were buried in me separated only by a thin barrier of my skin. The two men started fucking me together, their cocks sliding in and out independently. It was an incredibly amazing sensation and my body spasm around the two intruders clenching them in an effort to control their invasion on my insides. I felt yet another orgasm building deep in my core.

"Oh fuck guys, you're killing me!" I cried.

This only made the cocks ram me harder and deeper, Pete was trying to reach the bottom of my pussy and Lloyd's cock was completely in my ass. Lloyd lifted me one more time and dropped me onto the two hard cocks.

"Oh fuck!" I cried as my orgasm ripped though me.

Riding two cocks in the pool was a totally awesome experience producing an orgasm unlike any orgasm I had ever experienced. Two cocks spurted hot jism up into me as the cool pool water caressed my body.

Exhausted I dragged myself from the pool, water dripping from me and sperm running from both my pussy and asshole.

"You guys are going to have to take off. My husband will be home soon." I warned my guests.

"O.k. But first we want to leave him a surprise." Pete said.

They tied me spread-eagle to my bed and both took turns filling my pussy with yet another load of their cum.

Pete rummaged through my purse scooping out the $100 in cash before they left.

I heard the motorcycle startup and fade into the distance as I lay bound naked, my pussy drenched with their sperm.

Exhausted I fell asleep.

I didn't know what time it was when I heard Gus come in. It was dark outside and could have been about ten o'clock.

"Brenda?" I heard my husband call.

"In here!" I answered ready to be fucked again.