Biking Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie and Katherine begin bicycling together
2.4k words
4.29
72.8k
30
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessicak
jessicak
110 Followers

It was a gorgeous, Midwestern spring day. Julie was getting ready to head out on another one of her all morning rides. She was in her mid-twenties, had accepted a job out of college and had to move to a new Midwestern town. During her first year she worked so hard that she didn't make time for anything else, and the pounds started to add up. Upon realizing her dating life wasn't going anywhere, she decided to take things into her own hands and took up biking. It was a good exercise to do outdoors, which she loved. She hoped that it would help her tan come summertime and help melt away the pounds on the ride.

The ride was gorgeous as usual, and afterwards Julie was definitely tired and a little sweaty. She really enjoyed being out on her bike,but wished she could find a friend or someone to ride with. She decided that her goal for the week was to locate someone that would at least share a few miles with her on the road. She began her search at some of the online groups that boasted such match-ups could occur. She sent out a message stating she was looking for a riding partner in town to go on these long rides and be a conversationalist. She was ecstatic to learn that a female had responded, about the same age as she was, and was interested in finding someone to ride with as well.

Julie took the first chance she could to call Katherine and find out more about her. She learned that Katherine had also taken up riding recently and was bored of riding by herself. She was more than happy to have Julie as company. They decided this just might work, so they agreed to meet each other at a secluded state park on Saturday morning to go on their first ride together. They gave each other a brief description of each other in order to make sure they hooked up, but most likely the park would be pretty quiet that day. Katherine said she was tall at just under 6 foot, slender, with long blonde hair. Julie said she was a bit shorter, shoulder length brunette, and would be wearing black biking shorts and a red lycra top.

Saturday morning came and Julie showed up at the park about 20 minutes early. She was so anal about those things, and hated to have other people wait on her. Plus it gave her time to stretch. Only 15 minutes later, Katherine pulled into the lot. Considering they were the only two with bikes on their cars, they figured they had been overcautious about setting up the meeting parameters. Katherine stepped out of her car wearing skin tight, ¾ length biking pants, a tight fitting blue biking top, and her hair back in a pony tail. Julie was feeling a bit self conscience because even though she was a full head shorter, she was guessing they shared the same weight, if not her being a little heavier. Oh why did she decide to try to bike with someone she didn't know. Oh well, even if she is in better shape, it will still be nice to have some company.

Katherine unloaded her bike and got ready. They decided on a path that would take them about 15 miles from the parking lot and then they could turn around and come back on the other side of the river, which was a little more wooded, but also had a bike path. They both hopped on their bikes and begin to ride. Katherine was really friendly, sharing info about where she was from, how she got into biking, and how nice it was to have someone to talk with. Julie realized they were riding about the same pace and thought this won't be so bad. She shared with Katherine about her moving to town and not knowing anyone, about her job and how it keeps her busy, and how nice it was to finally do something besides letting her mind wander while biking.

Katherine then got a smirk on her face. She had suggested that maybe they could make their ride a little more interesting. Julie's interest piqued, and asked her what she had in mind. Katherine said they could play a game of race dares. They would pick a point or mile marker, and the first one to the spot got to dare the other person to do something. Julie thought she was getting herself into something that might make her feel uncomfortable, but she didn't want to offend the first person she's been able to ride with since moving to town, so she reluctantly agreed. Katherine suggested that four targets should be identified. Julie thought that seemed fair. Since they were already a good way into their ride, Katherine suggested the first race point be the half-way mark of their ride. Julie figured that would be good enough. She then made a point to start watching her odometer to ensure she could kick up the speed when they got closer.

The two continued to ride and laugh, when all of the sudden Julie started peddling very fast. Katherine looked at her odometer and realized what Julie was doing. She also picked up her pace, but Julie beat her to the halfway point.

"Well, what's it going to be? What are you going to dare me to do, Julie?" Katherine asked.

"I'm not sure, I guess I hadn't thought about that part yet. How about if I dare you to ride the next ½ mile no hands?"

"Sounds like a challenge," Katherine replied, then proceeded to ride the next ¾ of a mile with no hands.

They laughed about it and decided the next race point would be the turn around point. They continued to ride and talk as the sun started to warm their bodies. As they continued towards the point, again Julie took off and began sprinting before Katherine could catch up. Julie hit the turn around point and stopped, trying to catch her breath, her breasts heaving in and out from getting winded. Katherine was also winded, but was not breathing as heavily as Julie.

"Now what are you going to have me do, Julie? I may regret having turned you on to this kind of racing. I thought it would be a little more balanced."

"Well, I think you'll do better in the long haul.How about if you have to treat me to ice cream when we're done riding. I think we will have earned it" Julie suggested.

"You're on," smirked Katherine. "the next race destination will be the halfway mark on the way back, which will allow us to have the last race place be the parking lot."

"Sounds fair enough to me, but are you sure you want to keep racing? I've already won the first two." Julie replied in jest.

They both laughed and continue to chat and ride. This time Katherine seemed to be ready and she took off sprinting when Julie did, and was able to beat her by a couple of bike lengths. Julie just shook her head, knowing that anytime she decides to try to boast she ends up in trouble.

"Well, Julie, looks like I got you that time, but barely. I'm going to dare you to remove your top and ride back to the park in just your sports bra." Katherine said in a very confident, commanding voice.

Julie could feel the color drain from her face. She had not thought about something like that. She thought these were harmless dares, but there were no parameters set. No, she couldn't do that, could she? She wrestled this over in her mind.

Katherine pulled over to the side of the trail and waited for Julie to stop. "Come on, you can do this. You have on a sports bra underneath, don't you? And you've worked up a sweat. It's not a big deal, besides many ladies go out in a sports bra for a top while exercising."

But I'm not any lady, thought Julie. But again, she supposed it wasn't so bad. It was only 7 miles or so. And nobody has been out. And she was getting hot. She reached down and begin to peel her sweaty tight top away from her skin, literally peeling it off her stomach and up to her breasts, then up over her black sports bra and off her arms. It was so wet with sweat it just stuck to her. She looked down at herself and noticed that her nipples were pressing out against her sports bra, which was containing her ample but still shapely breasts and how her sensitive nipples were pressing out against the thin material. She was embarrassed, but her body seemed to be enjoying it as well, as she felt a tingle in her shorts. She slipped the shirt in her backpack and hopped back on her bike.

Katherine smiled at her. "See, doesn't that feel more comfortable? Now let's finish this ride." And with that they were off. The last miles seemed to fly by and take forever for Julie. The cool wind on her bare stomach felt good, and helped cool her body off, but it also made her nipples remain hard for the duration of the ride. They continued to ride a good pace, and as they pulled into the lot, Julie realized she was behind Katherine. As they got off their bikes, Julie quickly took off her backpack and opened it up, looking for her shirt. Katherine stopped her.

"You've got one more dare to complete for me since I won the last race." Katherine said with a smile.

Julie could feel her stomach doing little flips over itself. She wasn't sure why, but having just ridden her bike with just a sports bra on, for the first time in her life, she was afraid of what was to come.

Katherine took in the sight of Julie in her tight sports bra, admiring her large breasts, which were much larger than her own. "Well, my next dare for you is that you remove your panties and remain pantiless until after our next ride."

Julie's eyes bugged out. How could she ask her to do that. There was no way she could do that. But, then again, why not? Because she was shy, she was private, and she always wore panties. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

"Come on, Julie, I know you can do this. Tell you what, we'll ride tomorrow, so it is just one day, and not even one that you have to go to work. I'll give you a chance to get back at me tomorrow. Does that sound fair?" Katherine asked with a wicked grin on her face.

"I-I, uh, I guess so." Julie replied. She did want to have a riding partner, and so what if it required her to be a little uncomfortable. She could do this. She didn't want to upset Katherine and lose her new friend so soon.

Once getting her bike put back on her car, Julie went to go to the portable restrooms and remove her panties, but again, Katherine stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Katherine asked

"To go remove my panties, and put on my shirt." Julie replied, a little embarrassed having to state what she was going to do.

"I want you to remove them right here, right now. There's nobody here, it is very quiet and secluded. And then we can go get ice cream."

Right here? Right now? No way. Julie knew she couldn't remove her clothes in front of her new friend. But Katherine seemed to be in control, so commanding when telling her that she didn't even continue to argue. Julie reached down and began to peel her tight black shorts down her smooth thighs. The shorts kind of rolled up as they slid down her sweat covered legs. She fumbled as she went to pull her shorts off over her shoes, but was able to finally get them off. She stood up, feeling a bit silly now being in just her matching black panties and bra outside. She decided that she might as well get this over with, and without looking up at Katherine she began to slide her panties down. Hooking her thumbs inside her damp, almost sheer panties, she took a deep breath and gave them a push down off her hips. As she began to slide them down, slowly, as they were sticking to her legs. She rolled them down her thighs, revealing her dark bush, which contrasted nicely with her pale skin. She tried to peel the panties down quickly, which again caused them to roll into a ball as she slide them down. She again struggled pulling them over her shoes, but while barely maintaining her balance she finally got them off.

The whole time, Katherine watched with a large smile of approval as her new "friend" was removing her clothes. Oh how this was so much fun. "Hand me the panties, Julie." She commanded, holding out her hand.

Julie stood up and handed the panties over, her one hand trying in vain to conceal her pussy, as realization of the predicament she was in. Once Katherine took the panties and watched Julie. "Now lower your hands to your side for me. You don't have anything to hide from me. Come on, Julie, it only seems fair since I won."

Julie, unsure as to why she was obeying her so, lowered her arms to her side, giving Katherine and uninterupted view of her pussy, which was now starting to get just a bit damp from the attention and exposure. How could she like this? This wasn't right. She stood motionless as Katherine gave her a twirl with her finger and Julie did a slow pirouette. Katherine took in the beauty of her smooth behind, also noticing a bit of glistening liquid on the inner thigh of Julie. Julie completed her turn and looked up at Katherine, her face now beat red from embarrassment.

"Good girl, Julie" Katherine smiled. Waiting a moment, and then "go ahead and put your shorts back on and we can go for that ice-cream."

Julie slowly raised her eyes. "Alright" she whispered.

jessicak
jessicak
110 Followers