Bill and Sarah's Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill chuckled and said, "That's what a couple of my techs have but I care too much for you for that and you know it."

"Bill, think of me as a fallen women and lets enjoy each other. I can see that you have an erection so I know you want me at least as much as I want you. I don't expect and don't ever want the kind of cheap thrill from you I experienced when I went off the rails with those phony merrymakers."

"Sarah, I love you but I don't trust what you might do in the future - your perfidy really, really hurt."

She reluctantly got off her knees and said, "I know it did and words can not undo that. There is nothing I can say to make the pain go away and convince you that I have changed. But I am sorry and I am patient and will keep trying."

Sarah reluctantly got her coat out of the closet and made her way to the front door. She said, "Good night!"

———

Saturday night, two weeks later, Bill was in bed trying to sleep. He recalled the details of his and Sarah's honeymoon right after they both graduated from college. He remembered that they couldn't get enough of each other then. All his muscles ached wanting her again and he was torn about what to do. His introspection went, "I don't want anyone else and yet I don't trust a future with Sarah. What to do? Could we be simply 'fuck-buddies'? No! But damn it! At my age I should not be masturbating, but..." He suddenly stopped. Remembering that the children were asleep in their room in his house he dialed Sarah. "Yes, Bill."

"Would you like to spend the night with me?"

"I will be there in ten minutes."

The End

Epilogue: The four lived and loved together for three years and then signed a prenup separating their assets. They then got married the second time. They had planned for a small civil wedding, but all of Sarah's staff and Bill's employees attended. Sarah's Mom and Dad flew in from Peoria. The topic of Sarah's perfidy never came up so they never discussed it again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Interest Can love give you a dividend?in Loving Wives
Date Night, But Not for Me Wife has a date. Husband didn't know.in Loving Wives
I'll Follow the Sun Husband feels the pain of betrayal.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
More Stories