Bill, Karen, Gillian: Our Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to taste shit? Sounds offensive, I know, but the taste is not bad once you get past the smell." I declined, and he went to clean his arm. In a moment he returned and said; "You're not going to get your dick up for a while, and you've never fisted anyone before, so would you be okay with sucking my cock?"

‘I've never done that either, but that is probably safer. Where do you want me?" York leaned back in a lounge chair, and I took my place between his legs. In compensation for my lack of experience I did what I would want for me if this were the best blowjob of my life. Technique was a problem because my gag reflex wouldn't allow me to take him down my throat, but despite that limitation I sucked with my mouth, stroked the shaft with my hand, nibbled the head with my teeth, and fondled his balls until he had a powerful ejaculation into my mouth. I always hate it when a woman either moves her mouth away, or spits out my cum afterwards. I wanted to do better by York, so I made a point of emphasis to make sure he saw me swallow his cum; slick, yet creamy, with a pleasant taste. I gave him the best blowjob I could; and I think it was pretty damn good; so did some others.

Applause erupted from the bed, and I looked to see Karen and Marion clapping at my efforts. Karen had told Marion it was my first time, and I appreciated their acknowledgement. I glanced at York, the clock, and then back at the ladies and said; "Folks its 4 in the morning, and I'm tired beyond exhaustion. Everyone is welcome to stay, but regardless, I've got to get some sleep.

Karen added; "Dear, I'm really surprised you're doing so well; I know you're not a night person. Do you guys want to stay here; four-way spoons sounds fun?" Everyone agreed, and after we checked on the kids, who were sound asleep, we extinguished the lights and joined them in slumber land.

GILLIAN:

Light streaming through the balcony door was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. I could discern the sky was blue with a few large clouds. An arm was curled over my waist, and the owner's hand was holding my tit. I like that feeling of comfort in the morning; I always like for Bill to spoon with me.

As I became more fully aware I remembered all that had happened last night, and knew this arm belonged to Mark. Is it possible to fall in love so fast? I don't know if its possible, but that's how I felt. Just the idea that Mark had chosen to spend the night cuddled with me made my stomach flutter, and heart race. I picked his arm up and rolled toward him.

Mark's eyes were open and he said; "Good morning lover."

Lover; the name sent chills up my spine; "Hi, how you doing?" As I leaned to kiss him the urgency of a full bladder came to bear. "Better move dear, I've gotta piss bad."

"Me too. Lets get in the shower, and if you show me yours I'll show you mine. Don't look so shocked. Come on, it'll be fun. I've never had a girl piss on me. Hey, it's a first we can share together."

We raced to the bathroom, and what Daddy (aka Bill; I like calling him Daddy) had said about the shower's size was true; it was too small for two to do much so I leaned against the back wall, and after using fingers to spread my pussy lips I allowed my bladder to discharge its contents. With a gush, urine flowed out of me toward Mark's fascinated eyes. He watched, and then moved his face to intercept the stream of clear yellow fluid. As my bladder emptied, Mark's mouth closed over my cunt, and I had no need for toilet paper because his ardent tongue cleaned every drop.

"That was great, but don't feel you have to do what I did. I can take a leak in the pot."

"Look Pee-on-the-brain, get your fucking ass up against the wall. I want to see piss coming out of that cock hole right now." We traded positions, Mark leaned back and his piss came out in a strong stream. I was awed by the flow, and as if an outside force directed me, I grabbed the shaft and sprayed the warm yellow liquid over my body. When the stream slowed I aimed it at my mouth taking the last of his flow, and his cock down my throat; it was one of the most erotic things I've ever done, and I did it with the man I loved.

"Man I loved", pretty strong statement, but I knew I loved him. Sometimes, things are elemental truths, and this was one of them; Mark immediately moved ahead of Bill on the priority list of men in my life.

MARK:

I already knew Gillian was the most wonderful female I had ever encountered in my life, but when she swallowed my cock while I was still peeing I knew she was a truly exceptional girl; no she was an exceptional woman. I felt connected to her in ways I couldn't understand; in ways I wasn't yet aware of.

It began for me when I saw her walk into the terminal. She was beautiful, but it was more than that. I've dated beautiful women before, but a whole array of bells went off in my head as she passed and I caught a waft of her aroma. I knew what this cruise was about, and I swore an oath that if there was anyway possible, I would meet, talk to, hopefully fuck, and with any luck be with this woman-child for a very long time into the future.

The first parts of my oath, through fucking, came true the first night. Then in the morning, as she drank piss directly from my cock, I knew I had to find a way to keep this woman in my life. I did the only thing I could think of: "Gillian, I don't know how you feel about me, us, but there are chills running up and down my spine just thinking about you. This may sound sudden, but would you let the Captain marry us? That sounds wrong. Will you marry me?" I didn't need to repeat myself because Gillian's arms were wrapping around my neck as I spoke, and they weren't going there in anger.

"Marry you? Of course I'll marry you! I've known since last night that if you asked I would answer yes. What I didn't know was how to convince you to ask. Oh Mark, YES I'LL MARRY YOU!" She screamed the last part, and if there was ever any thought of keeping it secret it just flew out the porthole.

You may feel the need to ask how I knew the secret was gone. Well, it had something to do with the rapid appearance at the bathroom door of our four naked parents; the parents who one half were saying "what the fuck are you two fools thinking," while the other half were crying and jumping for joy. Clearly, there was a divergence of thought along the lines of practicality and emotionalism.

We knew our dads were thinking only of our well being, and their concerns were very valid, but people have built fifty-year marriages on less. For Gillian and I there was no doubt of our goal; we were both of legal age, and didn't need their consent. However, having your parents as witnesses at your wedding is always very nice.

GILLIAN:

It was after 10 when Mark and I awoke, but by the time everyone in the room had contributed their two bits into the, lets say, vigorous discussion, the clock was rapidly approaching 1:30. Brow beating and hunger made me lose control; "SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" After I had their attention, and in a calmer voice; "Look, we all have our opinions, and I appreciate your concern, but right now I'm talked out, and I want to get out this room. Is anybody else hungry?"

The group's focus changed instantly from wedding to food. York spoke first; "Supposedly, there is a good lunch buffet in the Excelsior Room."

To that proposal Mom responded; "Very good, but how do we all get there; your clothes are in the cabaret?"

In a mock high and mighty tone, York responded; "It's very clear you didn't read the details of this cruise. The whole idea is sex, and after midnight on the day of departure clothes optional. I don't mind walking around naked if you don't."

Lunch in the Excelsior was approved unanimously, and as quick as space in the shower allowed, we cleaned ourselves, and headed toward food. En route were many eye-opening sights. We saw people of every adult age, size, shape, and color doing all the normal cruise activities plus a few normally kept behind closed doors, and almost everyone was naked. Aside from the nudity, the interesting part was nobody seemed to care if the person next to them was playing shuffleboard, or having their ass reamed. Some watched and commented about the various styles of each of those activities, but anything and everything consensual was accepted.

At lunch the conversation again came around to Mark's proposal. Daddy, at last, said the sanest thing I had heard yet; "Kids, there's nothing I can say to change what you do, but I want you to consider some short-term logistics. Even at sea a wedding takes a little time to arrange. My guess is it would take at least a day. Fine, but tomorrow is our first port visit, and the Captain has no authority to perform weddings in port. This is my suggestion: take today and tomorrow to relax and enjoy yourselves. If you still feel the same, then Thursday is a very good day for a wedding."

I jumped up from my seat, ran around to his chair, and hugged him so hard he almost turned purple. He was the first parent in quite some time to lend us some support. York and Daddy were opposed from the start, and while Mom and Marion were all bouncy and excited at first, they had quickly joined the men to convince us to wait. Now, at last, someone offered a small compromise.

Mark spoke up; "Thank you Bill. We know all of you think we're foolish. We know you want the best for us, and that you think what we want to do is very rushed. Gillian and I appreciate your concerns, but we know this is the right decision for us. Bill's points about the Captain's time and authority are well taken, so I say, unless there are further objections, and despite the fact we have to wear clothes, we plan for a great day ashore.

BILL:

We had a ton of fun the next day. All it took for the kids was to look goggled eyed at each other, but we older, and wiser adults found different ways. We visited historical sites, tramped through the markets, and bought souvenirs until we couldn't carry anymore. Shortly after lunch, Mark and Gillian returned to the boat carrying most of our packages, York and I had a tee time at the golf course, and our wives went off on some very hush-hush shopping mission. I wasn't worried about them; they had a plan, and I wanted to play golf. The next time we saw Karen and Marion was when we joined them in a booth at the bar next to the shuttle boat landing.

We each ordered one of those umbrella drinks, and after the waiter departed Karen looked straight at York and I and said: "Guys, the kids are going to do this. We can fight them or join them, and I think fighting is very much a losing proposition. So we want you to drop your opposition to their plans."

Before she could say another word, and in a flippant tone of voice I answered: "We agree. Matter of fact we're a couple of steps ahead of you. Before we left the golf course we called the ship, and its all arranged for the Captain to perform the ceremony at 10 tonight." The girls were totally surprised, and so pleased at our response they almost did us right there on the floor. Fortunately, for all of us, the ladies remembered the warning given by the Port Director "Public Sex While Ashore Is Not Approved By Local Authorities," and they restrained themselves until we returned to the ship.

KAREN;

Prior to the night in the Cabaret Room I had never taken part in public sex. That night was an unforgettable first, but as we came back aboard ship I was determined to accomplish a just as unforgettable second. Marion and I lead the way to the pool area, placed our few packages to one side, removed our clothes, and while Marion did roughly the same to Bill, I addressed York: "You and I haven't fucked yet, and as a reward for being so nice about the kids, now is the time." With that I laid back on a chaise lounge, spread my legs in a very clear signal for him to come and get it.

Bill's facial expression was priceless as he showed his total amazement at the brazenness of his wife; as in full daylight, and in a completely public place I invited a man other than him to fuck. His amazement was quickly replaced by arousal as Marion extended him the same invitation. From that moment I no longer had time to watch Bill because York and I began the dance of the two-back monster; we kissed and began to make love. Why am I being so nice? In much more appropriate words, we put our genitals together, and we fucked.

His tongue roamed my mouth feeling every nook and cranny, and when the opportunity was presented I did the same to him. There was one moment of laughter when we discovered two people did not fit well on a chaise lounge built for one, but we corrected that problem by a move to the deck, and then we continued our mouth exploration.

I turned aggressor and pushed York onto his back then glided down his body sucking and kissing his various bits as I descended; without too much delay I reached his erect, throbbing man-tool. York's cock was completely beautiful; 7 ½" long, 1 ½ " in diameter, with a huge head, and thick corona. I had never experienced anything that large in any of my holes, but I pushed on with confidence, and in one plunge York's cock was down my throat. I put as much suction on his cock as I could while I moved up and down the shaft. Based on his moans of pleasure I did things correctly, but I didn't permit him to cum in my mouth; there was another place for that occurrence.

After giving York one more powerful suck while he was deep in my throat I removed him from my mouth. I then, with a rather dramatic flair, stood over him for a moment to allow his to gaze to focus on my nakedness. He smiled with approval as I straddled his groin, and with my hand firmly grasped around his cock, aimed that wonderful piece of man-meat at the entrance to my dripping pussy. I paused for just a moment before I slowly lowered my body, and surrounded his throbbing prick in the very depths of my being. It felt so good to have York's prick inside me. He was long. He was thick, and he was about to get one of the greatest fucks of his life.

To make it a pleasurable ride for both of us I repositioned my body to allow the best combination of movement and compression. I then gripped his turgid tool with my pussy sphincter and began to raise and lower my body. His size, with my strength and movement brought us steadily to the brink of orgasm, but I slowed to allow time for the sensations to recede. Again and again I raised and lowered my body to approach orgasm, but each time I backed away from that consummate pleasure. I backed away until I felt the time was right, and then I pounded him with swift powerful strokes flinging York beyond the boundary of control, and into the dynamic pulsing of an orgasm. As his body shook, quivered, and at last ejaculated its seed I reach the pinnacle of pleasure, and then collapsed in an orgasmic stupor on York's chest.

GILLIAN:

We gathered in the ship's chapel just before 10 that night. I wore a tasteful, low-cut, white dress I had bought in town, and Mark wore a dark blue suit. The most formal attired was the Captain, but in this situation that is as it should be. All of our parents acted as seconds, and the service, while simple, was to me the most beautiful event in which I had ever taken part. Afterwards, we all drank a toast of champagne, and went to eat dinner. Mark and I danced until the wee hours, but at last we crept away to the stateroom he previously shared with his parents; earlier they had moved their things in with Mom and Daddy.

At last my husband and I were alone. We moved slowly in each other's arms savoring the moments on which we would build the rest of our lives. Mark told me he wanted this to be a very special time for us; one we would remember, and cherish forever. We had already known intense passion, now was a time for considerate giving, and gentle love making.. I removed his coat, tie, and as I began to unbutton his shirt he began to slowly undress me. With time, and a few chuckles, we managed to remove all the clothes from our bodies

I pushed Mark into a chair, and I knelt between his knees; "Mark, I'm your wife, and as such you're entitle to something I've kept exclusively for my husband. I want you to take my virginity; the only virginity I retain. I offer, and I want you to take my anal virginity. That is the only piece of my sexual body that no man or woman has ever entered. I give you my ass, and it is yours for as long as we remain together. No one other than you will enter there unless you make it happen." I said my peace and crawled a few feet into the middle of the room, turned so my back was toward Mark, pressed my face to the floor, reached back to grasp my butt-cheeks, and then pulled them wide to expose that little crinkly brown area denoting my asshole.

Tenderly, Mark came to me and said; "You're beautiful, and I love you so very much. Let's go to bed and do this right." As we moved to the bed, I reached into a drawer and pulled out the tube of "KY Jelly" I had placed there earlier. "Good planning Gillian; we'll put that to good use. Let me ask, has anything ever gone in your butt?"

"I've used my fingers, and a couple of different sized dildoes. I think I know what to expect."

Mark positioned me on my knees face down on the bed, and then, when I expected a finger, he covered my asshole with his mouth. With gentle movements he wet the area before he pierced through the opening with his tongue. He prodded several times and forged a path through which his tongue could easily pass. In and out his tongue moved and creating pleasure pulses each time he entered my rectum. To heighten the sensations throughout my body Mark used his hands and fingers to rub and stimulate the most sensitive part of a woman's body; he rubbed and fingered my clit and pussy hole. The combination was delectable. When Mark was satisfied all my holes were prepared I sensed him open the jelly, and then as his mouth moved away he squeezed a large dollop just above my gaping anal orifice.

With fingers recently buried in my cunt, Mark smoothed the jelly over and around the opening, and then tenderly he pushed one finger past the sphincter. I took the digit into my ass easily, and without discomfort. To allow time for me to adjust, Mark left his finger fully inserted and very still, but after a few moments he started slow in, out, and circular movements intended to enlarge my tight anal orifice. His movements were slow and deliberate to achieve maximum effect; with a goal to allow the future passage of his rigid rod, but that was in the future; first he needed to insert a second finger.

The second and the third fingers easily entered into my anal aperture; I felt very relaxed, and then Mark, with his fingers in place, rolled me onto my back. Lying there with my knees up very high, and my pussy and anal areas fully exposed, Mark, with a look of love, gazed into my eyes and said; "I want to watch your face the first time I enter you as my wife." He then spread a dollop of jelly onto me, and greased his cock with another, he then removed his fingers from my hole, and replaced them with something much longer, wider, and harder; he pushed his cock against and through my lubricated opening. We watched each other simultaneously; as for the first time in our married life we joined our bodies in a joined sexual embrace.

The sensation of Mark's prick gliding along my anal passage, and his pubic mound bouncing off my erect clit brought me thrill after thrill. Each time he pushed into me

I experienced little orgasms that built in intensity one on top of the other until at last my nerves erupted in a blinding flash of delight. The huge orgasm caused me to clamp my ass so tightly around Mark's cock that he could not resist his body's need for sexual release; he ejaculated a bountiful amount of his hot seed into the furthest reaches of my bowels.