Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They released the ropes and twisted the girl as they grabbed her tits, pussy and ass. Fingers began to probe at every hole and Christy could feel oil being rubbed into her cunt and dripped down along her ass crack. A big finger began to rub the oil into her asshole and then push its way inside. A cock was shoved in her face and rubbed across her lips; another began to push into her pussy. She opened her mouth and it was immediately filled with black man flesh.

She found herself turned until she was lying on the man whose cock was in her pussy, her hair was pulled back lifting her face to the cock that returned to her mouth and another big cock pressed at her asshole.

Hands mauled her tits and ass, cocks filled her holes and more guys stood around waiting for their turn. As soon as one guy came and pulled out another cock took his place. Christy could feel cum dripping from her pussy and asshole, cum sprayed across her tits and back. Her face was slimed with dripping goo, as was her hair.

Rick and Lisa scampered around filming every angle and trying to get every cum shot. Cocks large and small invaded each and every hole, fucking the white blond girl with black cock. Some of the guys came back for seconds and lasted quite awhile before cumming a second time.

Finally the last cock withdrew, the last drop of cum was sprayed upon her body and Christy lay on the mats dripping with juices. Lisa retied the girl before she could recover. She opened a box of candles attached to hypodermic needles. She smiled down at her slave as she pushed the first candle needle into Christy's right breast.

Christy inhaled sharply as the needle bit into her tit. It sort of burned as it sat there. Lisa pushed in another and another until fifteen candles decorated her tits. Lisa clasped her right nipple and inserted the sixteenth needle directly into her nipple, Christy screamed at that one and again when she set the seventeenth into the left nipple. Eighteen through twenty were inserted into the flesh just above her throbbing pussy. Rick filmed the whole process.

Lisa whistled. Julio, Donna and Maria carried in a large white cake with blue frosted accents on a small table. Lisa began to lite the candles. When she finished the last one, the whole group began singing happy birthday. Christy stared at the blasé of lights on her chest and watched as the wax dripped down and began to run in searing lines off her breasts.

The group finished the traditional song and Lisa smiling asked Christy," Aren't you going to blow out your candles and make a wish?"

Christy smiled up at her Mistress. "You've left me nothing to wish for, Mistress. I have everything I ever wanted."

"Then wish for it to continue forever, but blow out the candles so we can all eat the cake." Lisa instructed laughing. Christy blew as hard as she could but the angle was bad and everyone rushed to help her blow the candles out, consequently spattering most of her naked front with drops of hot wax. Lisa, Rick, Donna and Maria helped pull out the needles while Julio untied the ropes. Soon everyone was sitting on the mats eating the cake and drinking the champagne Rick had provided.

Rick sat down next to Lisa with a huge piece of cake. "That was great. So she wanted an orgy for her birthday? "

"Actually she has fantasized about being fucked by a bunch of black men ever since I have known her. Probable comes from the fact that her daddy was a bit KKK if you know what I mean." Lisa smiled as she looked across the room where all four slaves and the Men Julio had hired for the night were laughing and enjoying them selves.

"How about you? What do you want for your coming of age birthday?" Rick asked.

"We both know I haven't been a child for, well forever." Lisa gave him her young /old smile. "Besides you already gave me everything I ever dreamed of having. You gave me my life back."

Rick sighed, "Lisa you had everything you needed before I came along. I just helped you realize it!"

"And for that, My Lord. I remain forever your slave."

THE END

12