Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, kissed Mark, and then repeated Cindy's act of turning my backside to him and peeling my thong down my legs one inch at a time. The swollen lips of my pussy were obvious to anyone looking at my sweet ass. I was begging to be fucked. Cindy licked up my slit from the back.

When I stood, I flowed into Mark's arms so that he had Cindy on one side of him and me on the other with our breasts pushed against his manly naked body. We were all naked except for the sexy heels that my sister and I wore. We were all over Mark, and there were hands and mouths all over his body, especially his rigid cock, so that I don't think he knew who was doing what to him.

I steered us into my bedroom, and was the first to welcome Mark's steel shaft into my body. We went at it for a few minutes, and then I urged him to do Cindy – and he did, bringing her to an orgasm in two minutes of intense fucking. After that he was back inside me.

Mark asked with some uncertainty, "Is this what you want?"

"This is not only what I want, this is the last thing I had to tell you to honor my part of our relationship rule about being open with one another."

He said, "That you share guys with your sister?"

"More than that. My sister and I have a relationship. You and I have a relationship, and now Cindy and you have a relationship – I hope. I want us to be a threesome. We want to share you. We want you to feel as comfortable with either of us, or both of us."

Mark thrust hard into me, "Oh, I 'feel' very comfortable with both of you. How long have you been ... what, lesbian lovers?"

"We prefer bisexual lovers, because we do like men, you especially. You turn us on. Oh, yes, we started when we were in our mid-teens. What started as some experimentation, turned into a unique set of feelings we have for each other."

"But you both like guys?"

Cindy leaned in and kissed Mark. "Well, yes, we like guys and we like one guy more than all the others put together. You. We love you." I nodded in agreement.

Mark moaned as I squirmed and writhed under him, feeling a growing heat deep inside me from his epic cock that evinced an impending orgasm the likes of which I hadn't felt in quite some time.

I warned Mark, "Oh, God, Mark. You're making me cum ... very soon ... please cum inside my juicy tight cunt ... like ... RIGHT ... NOW!" The wave of pleasure swept over me and took me out to sea in the deep undertow of passion and sexual release. I soared up to heaven as pulse after pulse of Mark's seed shot into my body. He was groaning in his release as well.

Mark collapsed onto me, but I didn't care. I was kissing him and running my hands all over my lover's body. He was magnificent. I'd pulled him tightly to me with my legs around his sexy torso.

Mark rolled to my side so he didn't keep crushing me. As he did, Cindy was there and inhaled his cock, positively dripping with my girl cream and his cum. A minute later, she kissed up the inside of my thighs, and then started to clean the repository for all that cum and juice that she'd just sampled. She ate my pussy as Mark watched and got hard again. About five minutes of that and I had another orgasm on Cindy's tongue.

I toyed with his shaft, restoring him to full hardness.

I whispered, "Do Cindy. Cum inside her too. I want to show you what a good housekeeper I am about cleaning up messes that you make like that."

Mark chuckled, and then speared Cindy from behind doggie style as she continued to lap at my cunt and tongue me to another orgasm.

Twenty minutes later, I was the one cleaning up Mark's 'mess' from inside Cindy. Mark totally surprised me because he was suddenly right there too, sharing and helping me in my self-appointed job as oral janitor of nearby pussies full of cum.

12