Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a lively discussion over dinner, although Sheila would have no doubt preferred a little less talk about my crash in the Citation. Even for me it was becoming old news, and I knew that non-pilots tired of hearing about it much faster than those with ratings. Matt, however, wanted lots of details; he was an aviation enthusiast.

As we finished dinner, the lights dimmed to encourage a more intimate atmosphere. The jazz quartet started to play some more danceable numbers, and Matt took the hint and started to take turns dancing with each of us. He turned out to not have two left feet, and he was easy to follow.

The dancing encouraged closeness, and the closeness encouraged a new intimacy between us and Matt. I watched as Sheila started the first round of kisses as they swayed to the music with about ten other couples similarly engaged.

Cindy escalated things when she got to dance with Matt, starting to push herself into his groin and adding some tongue to the kisses going on topside. I wasted no time when it was my turn to dance again. After dancing for two minutes and grinding against each other as we passionately kissed, I just grabbed Matt by the hand and said, "Let's go."

I literally dragged Matt upstairs followed by Cindy and Sheila. As we climbed the steps Matt said, "I didn't expect this to happen. I mean I didn't come here with intent to do anything with you. Hell, I haven't had sex for so long I don't miss it, so if you don't want to do anything ..."

We entered the VIP room a.k.a. the Sex Room about that time, and THEN I planted a knock-your-socks-off kiss on Matt, and urged him to remove my clothing. I told him, "I didn't intend to seduce you either, but being in your presence turns me on. You are a nice man, attentive even with all that's happened to you, and I have fond memories of our times together ... soooo, when I get turned on, I'm use to doing something about it. Like now!"

Cindy and Sheila joined me in surrounding Matt. I noticed that Kat was just coming on stage for her first performance of the night. The nature of the music had changed to have a harder edge to it. From a brief chat with Lee I knew there were two bachelor parties going on that night. Kat would have her hands full, so to speak, after her performance.

Matt's shirt and pants disappeared quite quickly, and suddenly I had a nude man standing in front of me with a hard-on sticking out from his body at a ninety-degree angle. He firmed up quite nicely. He also seemed a little embarrassed suddenly realizing he was the only person in the room sans clothes.

I leaned in and kissed Matt again, this time with lots of tongue. He was also getting a lot of tongue 'downstairs' as my two sisters had started to go to town on his stiff wick, making it even stiffer. I leaned down and undid the zipper on Cindy's short dress as she bent over Matt's midsection. Eventually she stood, did a little shimmy, and a second later was naked. She took over kissing Matt as Sheila and I stripped away each other's clothing and getting into our own rounds of kisses with each other.

As Sheila and Cindy again sucked on Matt's cock and balls, he looked at me and said, "This is phenomenal, but I have to admit I've never been in a threesome or foursome, so I have no idea what to do. I can tell you do, so please lead me in what I can do to please Cindy, Sheila, and you. I've only been in that group setting you orchestrated along with Melanie and a few of your other sisters at the club almost two years earlier, but in that small orgy I'd been able to dedicate myself to one woman at a time. This is radically different, yet again."

I gave Matt a lecherous grin. "Why Matt, all you have to do is give out orgasms to three women, not necessarily simultaneously. Be sure your cock is always buried in someone's pussy unless you're in recovery mode; and you should plan on ending the evening with achy tongue muscles after having extensively applied same to the satisfaction of three pussies. Oh, yes, in case you've forgotten, each of us has our own unique taste that you should memorize in case there's a quiz later." I giggled at my own humor.

The last of my clothing joined Cindy and Sheila's on the floor. I lay back, and both Cindy and Sheila took hold of Matt's long prong and brought it to the entrance to my body as I pulled my legs back to give him an obvious invitation about what to do. Matt plunged in at their urging. I was so wet by that point that he slipped to full depth on the first stroke. After that it was pure pleasure.

Matt and I both glanced through the one-way glass at what was happening on the club's stage. Kat was nearly nude and humping her hand in a mock masturbation session. She seemed to have three fingers in her cunt, and the audience was going wild with applause and encouragement at her sexy performance. She'd seen us head up to the Sex Room; I wondered if she might join us - I hoped she would. Matt would really enjoy her, but then I realized he had to go through Sheila and Cindy after me, and that would really tax the older man. I'd have to have Mark tutor him about all the things he takes to give him staying and recovery power.

12