Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had Carter cum on my tits so I could clean up a little easier, and not sully my playground for my second round partner.

After a round of orgasms by everyone, we all looked around the patio and started to laugh. Somehow, we'd all managed to have a very public fuck session with someone we didn't expect to engage and apparently we all felt good about it.

Melanie stood and did a little dance of joy, and publicly praised Steve for making a long-held fantasy of hers come true. She explained her bodice-ripper dream wish. Steve gave her a hug from behind that amplified her beautiful breasts to the rest of us.

Margo was equally vocal about finally bedding Mark after having known him for the past seven years. She emphasized that this would not be the last time, and hoped for many replays of the erotic event.

I went to Melanie and whispered to her, "May I clean out your pussy?" I lapped my chops so she knew what I was thinking of.

Melanie lit up like a Christmas tree with a million lights on it. She said so that everyone could hear, "Really? You'd do that? I've always wanted someone to do that to me. If you do me, I'll do you ... I think. I've never done it before, but it sounds so ... intimate and lewd."

She looked disappointed when I told her I'd had a boob shot, but I promised I'd save her some from my second round. She laughed. This was the 'sex is fun' part of life.

On that note, Mel and I put on a little sapphic sex show for the others as the men did a little recovery. I focused on Mel initially, and then we traded places. We left little to the imagination and even less on the table as far as body fluids. I noted while Mel was eating me that Margo and Sheila were standing next to each other, kissing frequently and fingering each other's twats.

I wanted Mark to get with Melanie for very selfish reasons; I wanted her young pussy back in our bed sometime soon. I had fallen instantly in love with the small girl. Everything about her turned me on: looks, personality, sense of humor, intellect, and her hot sexy body that had magnificent nooks and crannies to put your tongue or your cock if you were a guy.

When I saw Mark was hard again, I motioned for him to join us. I orchestrated Mel getting on top of him cowgirl style and then sinking all of his eight or so inches into her small tight pussy. I could tell the two of them were ecstatic at the coupling. They kissed madly, almost devouring each other; there'd been some mutual pent up desire there.

Next, I got Andy and Sheila together, declaring that I bet there was a long overdue office romance that needed to take place between the two. While they didn't vocally acknowledge what I said, their looks validated my conclusion of weeks earlier.

Getting Steve and Margo together took little effort, as did Cindy taking on Carter. He did have a nice cock, and knew how to do some unique things with it that had tickled my G-spot.

That left Tom and me looking at each other. We both apparently had very nice memories of our time at the St. Croix villa because we came together like long lost lovers, and soon had a very comfortable rhythm going with his cock driving in and out of my hot love box. He'd also pause now and then and eat me to an orgasm, and then pick up the charge again.

Tom had a knack of extending our lovemaking so much that we were the last ones to finish round two. The others were lying around on the chaises watching the two of us, not that I minded.

I looked around after I was full of Tom's cum. Mel was next to me on another chaise dripping Mark's cum even though he still had his cock still embedded deep inside her. Sheila and Andy were making out again and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Steve was again teasing Margo to another orgasm by stroking her clit and fingering her slit. Carter was still hard and still inside my sister, and they both looked quite happy with the outcome of the evening.

After a suitable period of further play and conversation, a few of the guests left: Andy and Margo, and Sheila and Steve.

I had purposefully enlisted Melanie's help to put away some of the food and tidy up the kitchen. I had an ulterior motive that I shared with her near the end of our tasks. "Mel, I want to be with you again, and then I would like you to sleep with Mark and make love to him again. If that's not OK tell me and I'll stop matchmaking."

"Oh, God, I would love to do that. I love you, and Mark is just like a god to me. I love him so much." She thought a moment and said, "But what about Carter?"

I smiled, "I have plans for Carter. I like your boyfriend."

Mel said emphatically, "Well, he's a boy and a friend, but not my boyfriend. We've been on and off again fuck buddies. I hope that's OK."

I just smiled. I explained, "Tom is staying over and Cindy wants a shot at him too. So, we have our couplings for the night."

Cindy and Tom were already making out when I checked the patio one last time. Mark was just returning from saying goodbye to the departing guests looking very debonair in a maroon bathrobe. I nudged Melanie into his arms, and she leapt with joy as she reopened his robe and rubbed her naked tits on his chest before kissing him. She sure knew how to turn on her boss.

I turned and Carter was staring at Mel and obviously wondering what to do with himself. I crooked a finger and gestured to him. As he neared, I pulled him to me and gave him another passionate kiss. I told him, "Carter, I am about to teach you a wonderful thing you can do to a girl."

He looked puzzled, until I lay back and gestured at my sodden pussy. I said, "Eat me."

Carter stammered, "But ... you have cum leaking out of you ... someone else's."

I smiled as I pulled him to me, "Exactly, and that's what's going to make what you do to me that much hotter for both of us."

12