Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 12

Story Info
Kidnap Explained. Trio Expands. Self-Defense.
4.7k words
4.74
36.2k
20

Part 18 of the 105 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists – Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters. Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see start of Ch. 10). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Chapter 12 – Kidnap Explained. Trio Expands. Self-Defense

Mark

The kidnapping attempt was a close call, the closest I'd ever had and with the most men involved. I was in my suite at the hotel, having just come back from dinner with the head of the large chemical company headquartered there. I heard a noise, and glanced at the source, one of my windows. I caught a glimpse of a rope dangling past the window and being jerked around. My instincts kicked in and I immediately shouted out the door of my suite into the hallway, "Security. In here, fast!"

My two bodyguards outside my door raced into the living room and saw the threat. They were both talking on their radios simultaneously. Two other guards from their room across the hall charged into the living room of the suite, shut, and locked the door. I heard a shot in the hallway right afterwards. I got herded into a closet and was told to lie as flat as I could on the floor.

I heard another couple of shots, the sound of glass breaking, more shots, and then the sound of a loud explosion as the door to my suite blew off the hinges. A hail of gunshots followed. My God, this was a real battle. Sirens started to sound in the distance.

I should have been scared, but instead I was pissed off that someone could be so bold as to make this attempt. I tried to crouch out of the line of gunfire should a random shot come through the door. Despite the chaos going on a few feet away, I instantly worried about Elsa and Cindy. When this ended, I would make sure they were protected. I should have had them assigned guards as soon as we started to go out months earlier.

I heard some yelling, mostly the word 'Clear' followed by a number – Clear One, Clear Two, and so forth. I recognized the voices of my security men.

The closet door opened and Don Hiatt, my head bodyguard that night looked in. "We think we're OK for now boss. We eliminated or secured six of them. Two are dead, two more were badly wounded, and two secured, and there don't appear to be any others. For now, we'd like you to stay in there. We're not sure what else might happen. The policia are surrounding the hotel as we speak, and will do a complete search of the premises. We'll let you know when it's safe."

I nodded.

About twenty minutes later, Don was back with a highly decorated police captain with more medals and braids on his uniform than the most decorated soldier I'd ever seen. He spoke English well. He said, "Mr. Worthington, please accept our apologies that we did not foresee this threat. We are pleased that your men have coped so well. We will do the clean up while they continue to guard you. We have augmented their forces as well. Again, our apologies for our fellow citizens."

I shook the man's hand and thanked him. When he'd left, I asked Don for more details on what had happened. He told me that two men were to come down the rope and in ninja style smash through the windows. The others came up the elevators and stairways to my penthouse suite. The goal was apparently to kidnap me for a huge ransom.

I asked, "There were six of them? What happened to them?"

"Yes, six. Two are dead. One fell from the rope; he was supposed to breach the windows. His partner we plucked back up to the roof and he surrendered rather than fall to his death. Another died from being shot through the chest in the hallway. We wounded two others and captured another ... sir."

I was stunned. Six men had been desperate enough to risk their lives to get to me, and some had lost that bet with themselves.

Sheila was finally let into the suite from her heavily guarded room down the hall. I turned to her, "Do we want this public or not? Public, it sends a message. No news, we keep a lid on it and protect the business deal we have in process."

Sheila shook her head, "Private. No news. I'll see to it." She turned and left to go find the police captain. Two security people followed close on her heels.

I called Don over and explained our decision. He nodded and said a few words to that effect over his radio. I then asked him to ensure protection of Elsa, Cindy, and their parents. He nodded, and that was the end of that.

I had so much adrenalin in my veins I didn't sleep that night. Sheila joined me, and we sat and talked about a wide range of subjects through the night. We each dozed off in living room chairs around five a.m. for a couple of hours before our wake-up calls came in.

I got home at midnight on Thursday. I slid into bed between my sleeping nymphs. I guessed that they had played together because the aroma of pussy and sex permeated that part of the bedroom, and as I pulled the covers back I got a good whiff of their female musk. I thought I could make another billion dollars if I could duplicate that musky smell and sell it to horny males.

Both girls kissed me and snuggled into my side with their warm nude bodies. I slept well for the first time in three days.

In the morning, I had to describe my role and what I knew about the kidnapping attempt. I didn't hold anything back as I wanted them to realize that they could be subjected to an equal threat to their lives in order to get to me and my money.

Elsa told me that they had both signed up for self-defense classes and weapons training. We talked about it a little, and I could see their logic. I didn't think they'd do much to protect me, given the strength and numbers of my regular security detail, but I did think they would benefit from the effort. I have to admit I was more than a little sexist, putting their training in the same category as women's yoga in my mind. I didn't think their efforts would be that strenuous. Later, I'd eat my words.

Friday night, we elected to stay in the condo for the evening. The girls prepared dinner with fixings that Barnes had obtained for them. As we sat at the kitchen bar, waiting for various things to cook, there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it, knowing that whomever was there had been screened by security several times.

Melanie stood there with a happy smile on her face. "Hi, Mark. I got a dinner invitation from your girlfriends." She gave me a peck on the lips and breezed past me, pulling a small roll-on suitcase that she parked in a corner of the living room before heading off to the kitchen without a further word. I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

I shut the door and walked slowly behind Melanie as she hurried to the kitchen. She had on tight shorts and they revealed just how shapely my secretary's ass was, a feature usually veiled somewhat by her conservative dresses in the office. She had the most delightful wiggle and jiggle as she walked. Elsa and Cindy had the same little oscillations.

There were some serious welcoming kisses between Melanie and Elsa and Cindy. I liked the way my girlfriends thought, and I loved the direction the evening was taking. Even though Elsa and Cindy were just shy of a decade older, they willingly included Mel in whatever games they had planned and treated her as an equal. I assumed from the suitcase that some kind of overnight had been planned.

While I'd seen Melanie at the office, we hadn't had an opportunity to talk about the episode in Italy. I told the story again over dinner, skipping some of the gory details I'd learned. As I did, I realized I should put a security detail on all of the people close to me. Andy had one, but Sheila and Melanie didn't. I broke away for a moment with my cellphone and fixed that oversight while the girls cleared the table. I explained about the security to Mel when I rejoined the three of them. She looked shocked and appreciative.

After dinner, Cindy led all of us to my media room. I had to confess that it had been almost two months since I'd watched anything in there. The room was large, could be seriously darkened or dimmed to be totally dark, and had the most comfortable theater seating anyone could imagine, including a long sofa with reclining seats.

The girls sat me on the sofa with Melanie tight against me. Elsa sat next to her, and Cindy worked on the Apple TV getting ready to stream something to the huge screen in the room.

Cindy smirked as she sat down next to me, and then used her iPhone to call up some film. The large screen filled with the camera following a young couple into a very upscale home. In the house were two other sexily dressed girls who greeted both of them with many hot kisses and lots of stroking of bodies. I could feel my own temperature rising.

Melanie started to rub her hand up and down my thighs, a point definitely in her favor. Periodically, I was aware of Melanie and Elsa kissing. That was when Cindy and I weren't making out.

Somehow there was a leap in the film, and the young man and three women in the video were suddenly in a bedroom decorated in white with white spreads and white furniture. The contrasts made the film unusually arousing and sexy.

Clothes slowly disappeared from the quartet of lovers, and then one at a time the women gave the guy a blowjob or used their mouths and tongues on him in some unique way, for instance, romancing his balls as another girl sucked on his proud cock.

My shoes, socks, and pants disappeared during this part of the film, along with the tops each of the girls wore. I willingly accepted the offer of various breasts to suck on and toy with. As I did this, someone would be sucking on my cock and bringing me to a level of hardness I found hard to believe.

I finally started to pay more attention with my eyes open versus closed and focusing on the wonderful sexual feelings emerging from my cock. Cindy and Melanie were taking turns fellating me. As I listened I could hear Cindy coaching Mel in how to deep throat me. If I hadn't been hard before I was hard now; the vocabulary was very personal and very graphic. Melanie was a very good student and took to her lessons with zeal.

I glanced at the large screen television. One of the pretty girls in the video had indeed completely inhaled the man's cock, and was making a wonderful show of drooling and slavering all over his shaft. It was a very hot porn film.

I asked, "What about Elsa? Where'd she go?"

Melanie pulled her mouth off my cock briefly and moaned. "God, Mark, she's eating my pussy ... and I'll never be the same again. I didn't know I liked other girls so much."

Elsa had slid onto the floor and between Mel's legs with one leg over her shoulder. In the darkness I hadn't seen her below my line of sight. As I paid attention I could hear the same sounds of drooling and slavering coming from Melanie's pussy and Elsa's mouth adding to the sounds that came from the television.

Mel saw me looking and said, "I am positively dripping I am so wet. I've never had a girl experience before I met these two, but I sure am a convert ... and I still love men ... you."

The remark shocked me. I liked my little pixie secretary – a lot, but to hear her profess her love for me caught me by surprise. She was another person who I knew loved me for who I was and not for what I had. We had connected on so many levels at the barbecue and at the office; now I was feeling even closer to her.

Cindy took over from Mel, swallowed all of me, and I could feel her rotating her head and then tonguing my balls. I'd started to boil with Mel, but I wanted to cum in someone's pussy and not their mouth, at least at that point.

I glanced at the TV, and the guy had begun to fuck one of the women as the other two did sapphic things right next to them. The whole scene was too sexy for words.

Cindy gasped, "Fuck me, Mark. Make love to me."

Before I could respond, she had mounted me. She held my steely shaft in her hand, continuing to stroke me, only then she also rubbed the head of my cock against her soaking wet slit. That act alone almost made me blast away, but then she went further. She slid down my cock, and then called for Mel to swallow me as she withdrew. As Mel finished, she warned Cindy, "He's very close. He's going to blow very soon – in only a few strokes"

Cindy slid her hot silky vagina down my shaft again and then froze in position. She leaned down and kissed me with a lot of tongue. "Mark, I love you. You are my world and the most important thing to me. I want to bring you a million pleasures."

I pumped up into her a couple of times and said, "Then let me cum deep inside you. I love you ... deeply [thrust] ... completely [thrust and hold] ... forever [thrust, thrust, and hold]. Oh, God, Cindy ... Melanie ... Elsa."

The explosion of cum from my cock was indescribable. I felt sure it registered on the Richter scale over at the university. Every fraction of an inch that my fluids surged through my internal tubing send shockwaves of pleasure to my brain. As I jettisoned load after load into Cindy's pussy, I felt myself lifted up to heaven by my trio of angels. I nearly blacked out the feelings were so intense. All three girls were kissing me.

Cindy orgasmed in a unique way, spraying her female juices all over us, even with me buried in her cunt. She collapsed into my arms and devoured me with kisses along with her sister and Mel. As our peaks passed and subsided, Cindy fell back into her seat beside me and allowed her legs to spread wide apart.

Melanie was on her in an instant. At first, it was kisses, but then it was sucking on Cindy's breasts, and then it was eating Cindy and gobbling up every drop of cum I had left deep inside my girlfriend. Mel was so sexy doing this lewd act. As she bent over Cindy with fingers and tongue doing their work, Elsa was behind her eating Melanie. Mel would pause occasionally and gasp out an orgasm.

Cindy eventually held Mel's head away from her pussy with one hand as she panted. "God, Melanie. I need to stop for a minute. This is too intense."

By that time I was harder than a rock, again. Elsa urged Mel to climb up onto me, and as she did, Elsa steered my rigid cock into Mel's tight love box. I was picking up where I left off with Cindy, almost as if I hadn't had that colossal orgasm. As we fucked, Mel was all over me with her kisses and tongue. She wanted to lick me all over, and to heat me up to record temps. I loved how she tasted – like Cindy – and also how we tasted together. She was so passionate. I could feel the love emanating from her into my soul. I tried to reflect those feelings back to her.

Beside Melanie, I could see Elsa helping her move and bounce and enjoy the feelings on my hard cock. In the dim light from the TV I saw Elsa smile at me, and felt her love and the deep connection we felt. I was surrounded in the most wonderful feelings, as though I were submerged in a pool of love and lust and spiritual connection.

My orgasm into Melanie triggered hers. We pushed together until I felt we might fuse our bodies together. My cock was so deep in her small body, and then I sprayed her insides with every trace of semen I could muster. Again, my climax went on and on, and the pleasure was beyond words.

Melanie was in my arms after that. "Oh, God, Mark. I love you so. You are so marvelous. You are the best lover ever. I love you. I love you. I love you."

I held Melanie up as Elsa slipped underneath her with her back against the sofa. She opened her mouth, and soon was lapping at and catching the cum from deep inside Mel as gravity did its job. When the flow had pretty well stopped, Elsa came to me and we kissed, only she was teasing and sharing some of my own spend with me. I played her game, but mostly because I wanted to kiss her too. She looked horny and obviously also wanted to mate.

I said to Elsa, "I'm not sure ..."

She put a finger on my lips. "Later. I enjoyed watching you so much with Cindy and Melanie. I can wait ... but I do want my time with you. Just lie back."

I glanced at the TV. The man was pummeling the third girl, while the two beside him snowballed their earlier loads from him. The scenes could have been done to look raw and truly pornographic, but these were so erotic and tasteful. The viewer could feel the love between the four people on the screen. I felt the love of the three women in the room, and I hoped they could feel my own.

Elsa

I can still recall how badly I felt as I lay on my back looking up about thirty feet to the ceiling of the gym. I hurt ALL over. My little toes hurt. My hair hurt. I was totally out of shape. I was sure I'd be a failure at martial arts. I heard a loud splat-thud, and Cindy landed on her back beside me about six feet away. She looked over at me with a tear running down her cheek and her mouth quivering as she held back a sob. I knew how she felt. We were failures, and we'd just started.

Wan Suh stood over the two of us. "Up. Up," he implored with a strong Asian accent. "You not win battles on back. You vulnerable. People rape and kill you. Up. Up. You have job to do."

Cindy and I helped each other up slowly, stalling for time so the end our third hour with Wan Suh would get closer without any further humiliation and pain to our bodies.

Wan Suh asked, "You know what you do wrong?" The small man had lived all his life in the U.S., but still had a Japanese accent.

We both shook our heads. I initially assumed it was signing up for his martial arts class. Wan Suh explained, showing us in slow motion how we had left ourselves vulnerable. He didn't toss us around again. He did show us a blocking move to use with crossed wrists, and then showed us a move we could make or that our opponent might make. We parried a couple of fake attacks from the small Oriental man who weighed less than either of us. He was full of praise as we did. I felt better – only slightly.

Wan glanced at the clock on the wall. He said, "We nearly through for week. Over weekend, I need you to each do one thousand sit-ups. Spread out; not all at same time."

I balked, "ONE THOUSAND!" My voice echoed around the empty gym. Cindy looked aghast.

He nodded enthusiastically at both of us. "Yes. Neither you have core resilience. We start to build up core muscles. You see. You need inner strength – make you feel better." He paused and bowed deeply to us. We had been taught in lesson one to bow with reverence to our instructor. We bowed.

As we walked to the ladies locker room, Cindy said, "So, that means five hundred sit-ups tomorrow and five hundred on Sunday. That's all we'll be doing all fucking day long."

I smiled, "I have an idea that might make the task a little more palatable."

Saturday morning after a light breakfast, Cindy and I stripped our pajamas off and set out to start our sit-ups on the carpeted bedroom floor on our new yoga mats. Mark stood nearby watching us.

I arranged Cindy so she was sitting with her legs out in front of her. I had her crook each leg slightly to the side and then fold her feet in until they nearly touched. I then lay on my stomach between her legs using my arms to hold down Cindy's legs. My face was a mere inch from her moist twat. She smiled at me. We'd been here before.

I looked up at my sister and said, "For every sit-up you do, you get licked. The object of the game is to try to orgasm before you can't do any more. Ready go."

12