Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deke spent a whole session with us demonstrating how ridiculous and fake the shootings in various television dramas were. Shooting without aiming was a waste of ammo. Shooting from the hip was a waste of ammo. Shooting while running was a waste of ammo. Shooting while chasing someone in a car or fleeing was a waste of ammo.

We were doing much better at target practice too. Every shot was now on the target, and an increasing number were in the kill zone. Deke challenged us repeatedly by increasing the distance we stood from the targets.

At the end of the month, he also had us shooting at slow-moving targets. We had to 'lead the duck' as he kept telling us. He also had us disassembling our weapons, cleaning them, and reassembling in record time. We needed to know how to do that to clear a jam in the firing or reload mechanism.

Melanie popped up with a problem one Wednesday evening while Mark was on the west coast. She asked me, "Elsa, I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do. I know there's an easy answer, and that's just to say 'No,' but ... well, look."

She thrust her iPhone into my hands open to a series of text messages from Carter, her erstwhile boyfriend of sorts before she started to live with Mark, Cindy, and me.

Carter: 'Hey Babe. Long time no see. How about we connect this weekend? Sat afternoon/nite? Dinner, ETC. Missing you a lot. Loved our last time together. XOXOX C.'

Melanie: 'Hey back. Not sure about Sat. Can I let you know 2morrow? Last time we were together was kind of orgy at Mark's barbecue. Is that what ETC means? Glad you have good mems. OXOXO M.'

Carter: 'Hurray for orgy. Loved it. You seemed to love it too. How's job? C.'

Melanie: 'Job great. Got raise and some new perks. Great people around me. Might travel for work. Will be in touch soon. M.'

I passed the phone back to her, "So, what's the problem?"

"Should I go out with him? I like him. He's a nice guy ... and he is a good lover, not like Mark but different. I love Mark, but I like Carter. He's been a good friend."

She paused and added, "But what will Mark think? I don't want to jeopardize my relationship with him."

"Ask him."

"Ask him? Just like that." Her voice reflected total disbelief in what I'd recommended.

Cindy responded, "How else would you know? Mark knows you used to go out with him and that you fucked him. He saw you getting it on with Steve at the barbecue. He watched Carter and me fuck. He watched Carter and Elsa fuck. Just ask him."

Melanie looked most uncomfortable with that idea.

Elsa asked, "Do you want us to ask him for you?"

"NO," Melanie said in a loud voice. "I guess I need to think about how strongly I need to see Carter."

Cindy said, "Hey, invite him here on Saturday night. We can have our own little orgy with him."

I joined in on ratifying that idea. I had liked Carter too. He was tall, good-looking, soft-spoken, and didn't have an ego trying to impress everyone with how great he was. I wouldn't mind fucking him again.

I explained a few things to Melanie. "Mel, Mark and I got off to rough start not all that long ago. We both kept some secrets from each other, but I think his secret was larger than ours. We'd been going out and getting serious about each other and he never told me he was exceptionally well-to-do or that he headed this mega-empire of his."

"What did you keep a secret?"

"That Cindy and I had been lovers for years, and that we wanted to share him. All that came out about the same time, and one result is that we agreed not to hold back any secrets from each other. For instance, when I wanted to do something sexual with another man Mark and I just talked about the idea. We were in St. Croix. Almost like magic, Tom appeared, and bingo, we had a new fuck buddy."

"And Mark was all right with that?"

"He was and is. He barely mentioned that he saw Cindy and I fuck Andy. It wasn't a big deal for him when it finally happened. He was doing Margo and then you at that cookout."

"But isn't this different? I mean we're kind of romantic now, along with you two. Oh, my God, I didn't even think that you might not like it if I did something with Carter. Are you mad at me? Should I tell him no?"

Cindy and I laughed. I went on, "Melanie, we're fine with you fucking Carter's brains out, or any other man that strikes your fancy. I'm sure Mark is too; although my guess is that he'll want to watch. Many men would find it highly erotic to watch a woman they love get fucked by another man. Mark even admitted that the first time that we were with Tom. We all screwed around together, swapping partners and body fluids until we wore the guys out. Mark told us he loved the whole scene."

"Thank you," Mel said. "I will ask Mark when we're face to face. I don't want to do this by email or text."

12