Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled and looked the other way in the bedroom. Mark and Cindy were cuddled together, except they were awake. Mark's cock was in Cindy's pussy. I guessed that they'd just made love AGAIN. Mark was remarkable these days. I watched the pair kiss, and I could almost feel the kiss against my lips. Maybe that had to do with the closeness of sisters or of people that loved each other.

I got up and slipped from the master bathroom. I got into the shower and was joined by my four friends, fuck buddies, and lovers. Everyone had a lot of help getting clean.

After a rousing game of Frisbee in the park, we had burgers at a sidewalk restaurant, and then Carter headed off. Melanie, Cindy, Mark, and I headed home. We compared schedules and talked about Mark's work. He mentioned needing some serious leadership for Nanotech out on the west coast. Nanotech was the new company he was in the process of buying into that had been started by a couple of Stanford professors. I knew from prior discussions that he'd tapped out all the talent in Worthington and was looking for more.

Mark described the technology and then the ideas the founders and researchers had for various product lines. He bemoaned the lack of business leadership, however.

Quick as a flash, I said, "Oh, there's an easy answer to that. Get Tom Power involved."

Mark looked at me as though I were the first alien from another planet to make a public appearance on earth. Finally, he asked, "What made you say that?"

"He's smart. He's run his own company and knows the technology world inside and out. He may not know about the nanotechnology of Nanotech, but I suspect someone like him could learn that pretty quickly providing they had the right background. He is an electrical engineer, so I doubt that would be a problem for him."

Mark got up from his park bench and came and kissed me. "You are great. That's a positively brilliant idea."

Back home, Mark disappeared to his office for a half-hour. He'd left the door open and we could hear the edge of some words as he talked on the phone. From the sound of it, he'd reached Tom on the first try.

When Mark came out, he smiled. "Tom's interested. We're going to meet next Thursday in Stanford, go through the company, talk to the geniuses that have come up with all of it, and see what we need to do to move things along."

I got another hug and kiss, as well as a round of applause from my sisters.

As we each went off to do our own thing, I cornered Mark for a few minutes to talk about our interrelationships and how he felt about each of us. I needed validation that we three girls were very long-term love interests for Mark – like 'forever' interests.

I must have been feeling insecure. I'd come to a realization in the past day that my initial vision of our family unit might be limited. My epiphany came when I heard Mark and Melanie telling each other that they carried deep love in their hearts for each other. Cindy and I were not being shut out; another beautiful person was being included.

Mark hugged me. "Elsa, I have never been more serious about anything in my life than the three of you. I may be crazy for trying to please three of you when everyone else seems to be content with one partner, but you and Cindy kind of started this, and then annexed Melanie into our midst. I love each of you, and don't ask me if it's the same. It's different and it's the same. I never want to lose any of you – and I can take that to mean like forever. Our relationships are as long-term as I can make them."

I pulled slightly away from him as he held me in his arms. I held my left hand up between us and showed him the ring that Mark, Cindy, and I each wore. I said, "What's missing then?"

Mark caught on instantly and said, "Oh, shit. Yes. A ring for Melanie."

I nodded. "Exactly."

He thought a moment and said, "Could you get us a matching ring in her size without letting her know what's happening?"

I grinned, "I thought you'd never ask." I hugged him. This was one dear man who was learning how to be in a very complex set of relationships with a lot of estrogen-laden partners. We were all learning as we went.

"I got it," I told him, "but you have to do the presenting along with Cindy and me. Remember the ceremony and remember that we love her too. The next ring has to come from the three of us to her."

Life was not unfolding for us in a man-woman model. We had a man-woman-woman-woman quartet, with all possible permutations and combinations: one on three, two on two, three on one, and everybody on everybody. It was wonderful and it was mind-boggling.

I went out of my way to be sure that no one felt excluded in any way from the various loving interactions that took place. Somehow I got to feeling like the mother hen taking care of her chicks.

When we girls were having a sapphic lovemaking session, I made sure Mark got to watch or heard about it. When he was traveling we'd even send him lewd pictures of us doing things together: two tongues trying to lap at one pussy, two pussies tribbing together, or three naked nymphs lined up on the bed holding our breasts up to him. If we'd wanted to make him miss us, we succeeded.

When Mark was making love to one of us, I made sure to engage the other female in some loving. Melanie was the most gratifying to do that with since she'd never had a girl-on-girl interaction until she signed on with us. We were able to surprise her time and again with the things we could do, especially if we brought some toys into our sex play.

12