Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him hard. I could feel his hardness returning.

I nudged his body and gestured. KC was lying on one of the chaises with Tom sawing his cock in and out of her pussy. They were vocal and putting on quite a show.

Mark didn't have to say anything; I could feel his arousal rise to granite-like hardness against my hip.

I nudged him, "Why don't you go and join them? KC told me she likes to be DPed once in a while and I haven't seen that happen since she's been around us. Maybe tonight is one of those times."

Mark looked happy with my suggestion. The two of us got out of the pool and dried off. Mark moved to the chaise the pair were on and said a few whispered remarks. I saw heads nod, and then Mark was very engaged.

As I watched, Andy slipped an arm around my waist. "Heaven forbid. An unattached female."

I kissed Andy and extended his comment, "And one who needs some serious fucking." He looked very happy with that condition.

12