Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy spoke tentatively, "Knifed her."

"Exactly. If you're in that situation, at least get rid of the weapon because they may take it away from you in two seconds and come at your again. Throw it as far as you can. Drop it down a sewer. Get on an even keel with the person you're fighting if you can't create an advantage."

We ran through a few more knife attack scenarios before calling it quits for the day. We went back towards the pool area. Lucas and Marcia mysteriously disappeared partway up the terraced stairs.

Cindy, Deke, and I stripped off our clothing and dove into the deep end of the pool. Our splashes woke a couple of the others who were napping around the perimeter, some in the shade and others in the sun.

I looked into the open house where we'd set up the sybian and sex swing. Andy had Brita in the sex swing, and was sawing his cock in and out of her sexy body. She was leaning back, her long blonde braid swinging in the breeze behind her as he pumped away. Margo was on the sybian with Mike at the controls. She was squirming around on top of the machine, and from the sounds that filtered out; he must have had the control at least halfway towards maximum performance.

Deke commented, "Great idea, Elsa. Everyone is loving your toys."

Mark appeared from behind me. I hadn't even heard him dive in the pool. "I agree with Deke; everyone loves them, Elsa. How did you pay for them?"

I turned to him, "Duh. On my credit card."

"You will let me reimburse you, won't you?" Mark's statement was more of a command than a real question. Instead of arguing with him, I just nodded. He knew Cindy and my position about sponging off of him. We wanted to contribute, and not be 'kept' women. Nonetheless, I was finding it easier to agree and not contest, than to get into an argument with him. The whole package plus shipping charges had cost just under fifteen hundred dollars. I knew we'd take the toys home with us, so I'd continue to be a beneficiary of their capabilities.

I heard a loud moan from Brita as she orgasmed. I figured by the end of the vacation we'd have the cost down to less than a dollar per orgasm; well worth the expenditure regardless of who paid for the swing and the sybian.

Lucas came to me a few minutes later, apparently immune to the nudity around the pool and the rampant sex under way. I was gorgeously naked, if I say so myself. He said, "Elsa, I believe Mr. Worthington is occupied at the moment. I wanted to let someone know that Marcia and I are going into the town to check out two restaurants for you all to dine at tonight. Do you have any requests?"

I said, "Ethnic food, and I don't mean Tex-Mex. Something quiet, where we can converse with each other. It wouldn't bother me if we took over the place. How about dining from eight to nine or so. We'll do cocktails here."

Lucas said, "I believe I know of just the place -- small and family run. We saw it yesterday. I'll let you know when we return. Geck and the rest of the security team are in place, so don't worry."

As he left, I thought I saw just the quiver of a smirk on the corners of his mouth. I wanted to nail the guy, and had almost given up flirting. I needed the right situation to convert him to a fuck buddy.

When I glanced around the patio, I saw Mark cock deep in Melanie. They were having an obviously romantic and sexual time making love. Lucas couldn't have missed them; he just didn't want to interrupt them.

Marcia slid onto the patio alone about five o'clock and found me. "Elsa, we found a nice little restaurant with a great menu just this side of downtown. We made reservations for the fifteen of you at eight o'clock. The dress is sporty but casual." She giggled, "Knowing how you like to dress, you can even go on the slutty side. The waiters are young and virile; they'll pay you close attention all night long."

I acknowledged the information, and thanked her. She stood for a minute and glanced around at all the nude bodies. A few people were having sex. James and Tom were seducing a very willing Sheila on one of the chaises twenty-five feet away. She was cooperating by spreading her legs so they could both finger her moist slit. Beyond those three, Brita was riding Carter and probably getting near an orgasm because her rising and falling on his cock got faster and faster as each second ticked by.

I teased Marcia, "You're always welcome to join us, you know. We love new pussy, and I have a feeling yours would be especially tasty."

Marcia blushed, and shook her head, but with a slightly tentative motion. I think she was speechless at the invitation. She looked me up and down, and I did a little invitational shimmy for her. She giggled and then walked away. I'd never seen a bodyguard giggle.

* * * * *

Thursday around midday, Mark and I got a hankering to take two of the small sailboats out in the ocean. The water was lightly rippled; the sun was warm; there was a gentle warm breeze from the south; and the day was just beautiful in every way. We had made love that morning and wanted to spend some playtime together. We were both in swimwear since we were venturing out where other boats might pass us close by.

I used the term swimwear loosely. I was wearing my Wicked Weasel bathing suit, and I stretch the truth considerably by referring to the tidbits of fabric as a bathing suit. There were two pieces. The top consisted of two very small triangular pieces of transparent fabric that almost covered my areolas. The bottom was a two-inch wide piece of fabric about four inches long; it didn't quite cover my slit, and the small tuft of pubic hair I'd been nurturing showed over the top. What there was of the suit was brilliant yellow, which just highlighted the darker tones beneath of my new tan and my incompletely covered areolas and pussy lips.

Lucas magically appeared as we headed down towards the beach where the water toys were kept. In response to his inquiry, we told him what we wanted to do. He spoke into his little shoulder radio, and four minutes later, Marcia came racing down the path in a modest two-piece bikini. She carried a small beach bag that might hold a six-pack that looked waterproof. She passed Lucas a watertight bag.

Lucas rejoined us; "I think you should take us with you -- one in each boat. We are in front of the most expensive piece of real estate within two hundred miles, and you are prime kidnap targets. Two other guards will be idling nearby in the powerboat also watching." He nodded towards two ninja warriors dressed in vacation garb and obviously wearing weapons; they were preparing the sleek powerboat in the shallow water near the beach.

Mark looked at me and shrugged. "I guess," he said. I could tell that the security measures had impacted some of the fun he anticipated.

I organized us after we had the sailboats in the water: Marcia was with Mark, and Lucas was with me. This wasn't quite the intimate playtime with my man that I'd envisioned, but I thought this might be my opportunity to expand Lucas' bodyguard duties to include close hands-on inspection of my premises, with special probing for weapons in key areas.

We shoved off and caught a nice wind and started to heel slightly in the breeze. Lucas knew how to tack, and took us in a general upwind direction. He explained, "We'll start out this way; it'll be easier to get home later."

"What'd you do about your weapon? What if you fall in the water?"

Lucas pulled back his terrycloth jacket exposing his shoulder holster. His Glock sat in the holster triple wrapped in the bag Marcia had given him. There was also a handheld walkie-talkie. He said, "I can fire the gun without having to take it out of the bag, even from the water. You'll learn how to do this I'm sure. I have an ammo clip in my pocket similarly wrapped. Marcia is carrying too."

"Where? All she had on was the bikini."

"She had a little cooler pack that looked like it carried a six pack of beer. That's her gun and ammo, plus radio and flare pistol."

I chuckled, "OK, I feel safe," although there was some sarcasm in my voice.

We sailed for a few minutes, keeping in relatively close range to Mark and Marcia's boat. For some reason we had a slight speed advantage, and started to pull away from them slowly. I liked that; it let me talk to Lucas in relative privacy.

To help amplify one of the main messages of my seduction, I removed my bikini bra, and stowed it in a small locker beside me. I glanced at Lucas. His eyes had flared at my partial nudity, but then he'd forced a return to his normal façade.

I commented, "Lucas, don't you like me?"

"Elsa, I like you too much."

"Then why don't you respond to me? I've almost thrown myself on the ground in front of you. You turn me on. I want to have sex with you a great deal."

Lucas smiled, "Elsa. I like my job. If I step over the boundary you want me to, I won't be a very good bodyguard. I'll lose my objectivity. I might react more slowly to some situation, and that might be deadly for Mark, you, me, or someone else. And, just to set the record straight, you do turn me on -- immensely. You are hot sex personified and are almost impossible to resist." He glanced down at the elevated bump in his swimsuit.

"Are you ever off duty?" I asked.

"Not really. I eat and sleep. I'm dedicated to this job -- to Mark, you, and everyone else."

"What if I came to you when you were off duty?"

"Don't tempt me."

"I asked Mark to put you at ease about my advances."

"He did. He told me that any of the security team was free to interact with any of you in any way we like with no jeopardy. He trusts us."

"When will you go off duty tonight?"

"I don't really go off duty when we travel like this, but I will try to get some shut eye around midnight."

"And you sleep in the out building?"

"Actually, I've taken over a walk-in coat closet near the front door. I want to be as close to all of you as I can be. I make my rounds, check the perimeter security, ensure the radios are all working, and then verify that our check-in process with each other is working on ten-minute intervals, and then I settle down. I try not to keep a schedule in case someone is watching."

I gave Lucas my affectionate look and shimmied my breasts as him slightly. He already had a hard-on; I just wanted to remind him that I wanted him.

Lucas rolled his eyes.

12