Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 29

Story Info
Morning After, Urban Survival, Matchmaking.
3.7k words
4.75
24.2k
7

Part 35 of the 105 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists – Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters.Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see start of Ch. 30). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Chapter 29 – Morning After, Urban Survival, Matchmaking

Mark

Brita, KC, and I were up early. We went to the kitchen and started to make a large buffet breakfast for everyone. By some magic, the house larder and refrigerator were restocked everyday. KC cooked up about ten packages of bacon. I used four-dozen eggs, along with spices, shredded cheese, spices, and cream, to make scrambled eggs a la Worthington. Brita was doing both regular toast and French toast. KC also produced two huge bowls of mixed fruit and set the large dining room table for our fare.

The first to show up looking ridden hard and put away wet was Elsa. She had a sheepish grin as she strolled into the kitchen. She had dried cum in her hair and on her thighs. A new hickey showed on one breast. She snagged a piece of bacon and wandered out by the pool as she ate it. I saw her dive in, her lithe body making a clean splash in perfect form.

Lucas appeared looking official and ready for any threat or contingency, but I watched as his eyes followed Elsa's hot body to the pool's edge. He nodded to her and then disappeared. I felt certain that Elsa had scored with Lucas. He seemed to be blushing, a most uncharacteristic trait for my stoic head of security.

Marcia appeared a few minutes later, also looking armed and dangerous. She took one look at me and her whole mood softened. I got a bright smile and then she too backed out of the area to circulate on morning rounds. She was blushing, and I took that as a good sign that she was fondly recalling our time in the sailboat. I wanted more time with her. I wanted to make love to the pretty woman.

Andy, Mike, and Sheila arrived and sat down. They were verbose about the great odors permeating the house – coffee, bacon, and cinnamon seemed to top the list. Carter, Ryan, and Melanie strolled in from the far end of the patio. They had slept outside in the tiki hut that doubled as a large cabana and changing area, if anyone around the villa decided to wear clothes. They also had that freshly fucked look about them. The cabana had several large chaises in it that were more than suitable as comfortable beds for sex.

Deke, James, and Margo appeared next. The men looked recently worn out, and she looked electrified and had fresh semen seeping down her thighs. She'd brought a towel to sit on. The last to appear were Tom and Cindy, who were still wet from their morning shower. They too looked like they'd recently made love. They were holding hands and making ga-ga eyes at each other. I found I had warm feelings for the two of them because of how they were acting about each other. Love begets love.

I glanced around at my naked compatriots. I guess we were all nudists at heart. I'd never acted this way before. Except for our trips to town for meals and shopping, and the trip out in the sailboat, I hadn't had too many clothes on during this trip. The experience was amazingly leveling and ego busting. It's hard to puff up your feathers as a CEO when everyone is looking at your penis.

That thought made me recall some advice a public speaking coach gave me: 'Don't get nervous in front of a group. Imagine the audience is naked. It's a great leveler.' As my career progressed I realized I didn't want to see most of my audience naked, but by then I was a great public speaker.

KC played hostess and got everybody seated, and the great breakfast began. After that, some informal groups formed up for various activities. The sense that our grand vacation was winding down was evident.

Andy, Tom, Brita, and I got in a business discussion about fostering and rewarding creativity in our businesses. One result was that we decided to set up several centers of excellence that cut across our business lines under the corporate umbrella where we could place some of our geniuses and turn them loose on the world without the worry of day-to-day business pressures.

Tom got my attention when he started spouting off statistics about the percentage of revenue going to R&D in various business segments. To my surprise, Worthington Industries was under spending in half the segments. Brita backed up Tom, citing the importance of the seed corn as she called it. I agreed, and soon we were making notes of action items again.

Brita suggested that we find a way to involve university professors and grad students in some way – an advisory board, interns, summer faculty at large, symposia, and other ideas were kicked around. Tom suggested that some of the Worthington staff teach at local colleges, to help make the street run both ways. We were on a roll.

Melanie got wind of what we were talking about and on her own showed up with a steno pad and started to take notes of all the ideas we were voicing. Not to be left out, Sheila slid into the discussion. We went for two hours, and by the end of that time Melanie was also joining in the discussion with suggestions from the trenches – as she called them. We liked every one of her ideas. I love smart women.

We broke up after a couple of hours. I heard the sharp cracks of gunfire from the firing range, so went down to see what was going on. Deke, Cindy, and Elsa were dressed in some body protection from their exercises. They were running across part of the range, falling and rolling into some kind of crude firing position, and then squeezing off three shots at the target. I heard Deke praising them.

I sat on a stair tread and watched, curious about what they'd do next. Each person wore a shoulder holster, which was actually both a holster on one side and several pockets for clips on the other.

Deke started each girl walking along across the range, and then he'd yell, "Draw." The idea was how fast they could pull their weapon and respond. Neither girl had done this before, so their first attempts were struggles with the holster. Deke made some suggestions and adjustments to how the holster hung around their shoulders and held their weapon. Things improved. Deke started to time them with a stopwatch.

After ten minutes of that exercise, Deke got them firing with a single hand in the quadrant behind them. The girls would be walking away from the target or away at an angle; again, Deke would yell, "Draw," to start the exercise. Accuracy again improved as they repeated the exercise and as Deke made suggestions about their positioning and situation.

As noon arrived, so did Lucas and a security man I only knew as Geck. I wasn't sure if that was his first, last, or nickname. The girls cleared their weapons, and left them in Deke's care to take up to the house. They then followed Lucas and Geck along a path descending to the beach. I tagged along.

Once on the beach, Geck immediately rushed Elsa with the intent of taking her down in some fashion. I expected the smaller woman would be putty in the hands of the muscular large man if not completed bowled over, but was proven wrong a second later. Geck went flying through the air and came down on his back, the air leaving his body in an explosive gasp. Elsa was on him instantly, with her knee against his throat and one of his arms twisted in an unnatural position. She could have done more, but this was a 'friendly' sparring match. After ten seconds of obvious capitulation, Elsa stood and helped Geck to stand. They shook hands and bowed slightly to each other.

Lucas tried the same maneuver on Cindy. She wasn't as smooth as her sister, but he did end up on his back with a knee against his neck and an arm lock. The pair stood and bowed. Lucas critiqued each attack and response. I heard him reminding the girls of an alternate move, depending on how cogent the men were after being slammed to the ground.

The four repeated the exercise, this time with Lucas rushing Elsa, and Geck trying to take on Cindy. Both girls were smoother and more in control this time through. The major change, apparently based on what Lucas had said was that each man ended on his stomach with a knee on neck and both arms twisted back behind.

Lucas announced, "I'm going to escape this and attack again. Be ready." In a flash, one of his legs swung up and kicked Elsa in the shoulder forcing her to release one arm and fall slightly. She released the knee to his neck. He rose rapidly, but Elsa kicked his legs out from under him and used her body to slam his rising form back down in the sand. The arm she continued to control wrapped nearly to Lucas' shoulder painfully forcing his submission until she again had both arms in a lock.

Lucas yelled, "Clear." Elsa instantly released him, stood, and helped him up. They bowed to each other. He critiqued her response. Cindy was paying rapt attention. After a pause, Geck and Cindy repeated the drill with greater success on Cindy's part. I was very impressed with their training and left them to further practice.

The girls showed up on the pool deck about two o'clock. They'd been doing martial arts training for almost two hours. I could see bruises on Elsa's cheek and leg, and both of Cindy's arms. Cindy was limping.

I went over to them. "Shouldn't you back off a little. You're both damaged."

Elsa grinned, "You should see the other guys." She frowned, "Unfortunately, I did damage to Geck."

Lucas came up behind them, again oblivious to the nudity on the patio. He put an arm around each girl and said to me, "You have two awesome fighters here. They have improved significantly this week. You can be proud of your girlfriends."

"I was just asking if the martial arts sessions weren't a little too rough?"

Lucas shook his head, "If they run into a challenge of some kind, those people aren't going to pull their punches just because they're women or only five foot six. Cindy and Elsa need to feel the real thing, or close to it. They need to respond in kind. Just so you know Geck went off to the local medical center, probably with a dislocated shoulder." Lucas rolled up his pants leg to reveal a spate of black and blue bruises. I also noted that he too had a bruise on his cheekbone. Point made.

Elsa apologized to him for hurting Geck, but Lucas brushed it off as one of the hazards of the job and the training that was required to be good at what they did.

Elsa turned to me, "Mark, we refer to what we're doing as martial arts, but this is urban survival. It's rougher, dirtier, more painful, and deadlier than most of the martial arts. Moreover, if we can master this, probably harder than a third dan black belt in something else, we'll be able to cope with about anything that gets thrown at us – big guys, multiple attackers, knives, brass knuckles, and more."

Lucas bowed to the two women and said, "Tomorrow is our last full day here. We'll do knife fights again, and throw in a couple of those other weapons as well – maybe saps and brass knuckles. See you both later." He backed away from us, turned, and disappeared into the house.

Elsa

Even though I'd fucked Lucas' lights out five times the night before (or he'd fucked me) he showed me no mercy in our hand-to-hand martial arts training. Besides surprising me with his sexual stamina and performance, he was overly demanding in our training session. I took that as a message that he was either proving that he wasn't affected by our sexual liaison, or cared for me a huge amount and wanted me tougher than nails to face any opponent. I preferred the latter version.

I guess I overdid it a little in one of our skits, because I heard a loud pop, and Geck, the other security guard I was working out with, screamed in pain and couldn't get up. I'd done something bad to his shoulder. Later, I learned I'd dislocated his shoulder. He was going to have to wear his arm in a sling for over eight weeks. At least it didn't affect his firing hand too much. I was profusely apologetic, but both men refused the apology and only praised the efforts that Cindy and I had under taken.

Lucas had looked surprised that little old one-hundred-twenty-five pound me had done that to the muscle ripped six-foot two-hundred pound ninja. I recalled an old saying about leverage by my college physics professor quoting Archimedes, "Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the earth." I had sure moved Geck as I grabbed his arm and rolled over holding it as we wrestled.

Cindy and I talked as the evening went on. I told her about Lucas' sexual prowess the night before – going into stroke-by-stroke detail, and she lit up like a Christmas tree at the possibilities for her and all of us now that Lucas would engage us sexually.

Late that night, it was Cindy that disappeared into Lucas' secret lair just off the front entry hall of the villa. I checked on her later by putting my ear to the door. I could hear the two of them frantically fucking on his futon. The situation made me all warm and fuzzy. I stood in the shadows and masturbated as I listened to the sounds the two of them were making. After I had a pleasant peak that coincided with one of Cindy's vocalized highs, I went back to make love with Tom again.

I had learned something about Lucas when I slept with him, and that was he didn't sleep very much. Lucas got up several times during the night and did his security rounds. I went with him on a couple. His getting up woke me, and I either went with him or lay there getting horny waiting for his return. When he tried to slip back into bed for another nap, I'd jump his bones again and we'd have another fuck and then drift off to sleep until he did it again about two hours later. Lucas seemed to be sexually inexhaustible because every time I wanted sex with him he'd responded in a very satisfying way and filled my little cunny with his man fluids. I warned Cindy about his nocturnal habits, and she looked excited at the prospect of middle-of-the-night sex.

One thing I hoped that would happen before we left Mexico was that Mark would consummate his relationship with Marcia. I liked her. We'd sparred, and she'd bested me, a point in her favor. She was also a good instructor and gave good critiques. She understood the problems of being a smaller opponent – a woman, and having to do different things to combat the brawn you were fighting with.

I talked to Mark about Marcia on Saturday morning. I suggested to him that the two of them again take out one of the sailboats and then fuck their brains out on it. Mark knew he couldn't ask her, because she'd feel compelled to be of service to him. I told him not to worry.

Marcia and I were sparring partners in our early afternoon workout. Lucas sent Marcia instead of suffering Geck along with another ninja named Luke. Cindy stuck with Luke, and I worked out with Marcia. We did the knife fighting thing again, and then talked about other hand weapons – brass knuckles, a sap, rocks, bricks, and so on.

As we finished up, I took Marcia's hand and held her back. "Need to talk," I said to her with a smile so she wouldn't worry too much. We let Cindy and Luke depart the beach area.

"Am I in trouble?" she asked, looking very uncertain.

"Far from it," I said with a smile. "You are the best of the best. Mark really likes you and if I read the looks on your face when you're near him, you like him too."

Marcia nodded in agreement, but watched me for signs of anger or some other emotion.

"Marcia, I am not angry or jealous or any other negative emotion. I want you two to be together again – and just so you know, I mean I want you to be together sexually; I want the two of you to make love. He's kind of your boss and can't initiate anything. He's worried that if he asks, you'll feel compelled to agree to any suggestion or desire he has."

"Oh, I wouldn't be that way," she protested. She thought a second and said, "But I would like to be with him again - sexually."

"Make an opportunity then. Take the boat out. Go on a beach walk. Do something, and then for God's sake, fuck him – make love with him. He wants you too, I know. I can see it in the way he looks at you – and just so you know, that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is unfulfilled lust."

"But he's dedicated himself to what now ... six of you?"

"We could count Margo, so that'd be seven, and there are more at home as you know. He's done all of us this week. He loves sex, and he's delightfully good at it. Let him be good with you. He loves us, and we trust his love so much and vice versa, that we all have our freedom to have sex with other people. The past two nights Cindy and I have been with Lucas. I might add, he was spectacular and far exceeded my expectations. Someday I'd like to be with you too, but for now just go be with Mark."

Marcia looked surprised at my suggestion of sapphic sex with her. She didn't dismiss it either, but focused on the closer in problem I'd given her about Mark.

She asked, "What should I do? How should I ask?"

"How about, 'Mark, I was hoping you and I could take a walk down the beach.'"

"That simple?"

"That simple."

"Should I take anything?"

"A blanket might be a good idea unless you like fucking on sand. You might take some water too. All that will fit in a small backpack. Oh, and dress accordingly. You looked nice in the bikini, or wear shorts with nothing on under them. Go nude. Go skinny-dipping in the Pacific between fucks. Go be wild and full of fun and mischief. Go express your love and lust for each other."

"I really like him. I loved making him cum in my mouth on the boat," Marcia admitted. "I'd do that again any time that I could."

"Don't waste his cum. Get it in your pussy this time. If you bring it back, I'll eat it out of you."

"I'm not ... I've never been with a woman."

"Be bisexual. It'll double your chance for a date on Saturday nights. You've got to know that we girls play together from watching over us all the time. Maybe tonight you can join Mark and me, and we'll both do you, and then the two of you can do me, and then we'll do Mark. I know how we can both fuck him at the same time. KC showed me. It's a cool technique."

Marcia looked worried.

"I'm not kidding, but you don't have to experiment on that front until you're ready; just know that the offer is always there."

"You're sure full of ideas." Marcia grinned. "I'll have to think about it. The idea isn't ... all that shocking ... and yes, I've watched you all with great interest ... and arousal."

I whispered to her, "You're wasting time talking to me when you could have Mark's big cock pulsing deep inside your pussy with the passion and love he feels for you. Go."

Marcia checked one more time, "And no one will be mad at me or have me fired or anything bad?"

"No one. I guarantee it. We all support you and what you're about to do. Just ask any of us what they think, and I guarantee you'll get the same answer. Do Mark!"

Marcia said, "I think I'll put a backpack together first." She turned and walked towards the security house.

I went back up to the pool patio, taking the path that would take me by the tiki hut cabana. As I walked by and looked in I saw Andy and Margo lying on one of the chaises and being all cuddly with each other.

The tender moment almost shocked me. It was the first time I'd seen the married couple together, in the buff and obviously after they had made love. From the looks they had for each other, I could feel the aura of their long-term love for each other.

12