Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle then indicated she wanted our undies. She reached under each of our small skirts with her ruler and gestured that we should remove the offending garments. Pam and I acted unsure, so we went back to guys at different tables and asked them. The answers were obvious.

I winked at Sean as we came back to Belle. He was laughing and one very happy man watching his new wife come to life. I noticed he had his cellphone out filming us on stage.

Pam asked me in a whispered aside, "Am I doing OK? Should I be doing something else?"

I told her she was doing fine and to keep it up. I also whispered to Pam that I'd remove her undies if she removed mine. She grinned and nodded theatrically at me. I then knelt and very slowly worked her knickers down her butt cheeks until I had something worthwhile to show the audience. I then kept on working until the oversize white undies were around her ankles. She stepped out of them, and then repeated the exercise on me. We still had our skirts on, but were now commando. There had been flashes of pussy for the audience, but nothing more.

Belle again indicated that we should remove our skirts, but we pointed at her undies. Belle removed those with little fanfare. After all, the amateurs were the show at this point. Belle then asked for our skirts.

I flashed the audience, but went to one of the tables of guys I'd asked, and put the question to them. They definitely thought I should strip completely bare. I went to a second table and got he same reply. Pam got a similar response from her tables plus a few more bills.

I went to Pam and helped her unzip and unbutton the skirt. I held it up in position as I knelt in front of her, ensuring we were optimally positioned to expose her to the audience. When I'd built some suspense, I dropped her skirt. Pam's hairy pussy came into view. Although she'd flashed the guys, this was the first time I was seeing her wiry pubic hair in its splendor.

I leaned forward with my tongue extended and licked Pam's slit with everything I had. She immediately held my head to her pussy so I could repeat the action several more times. Belle finally tapped me on the shoulder with her yardstick and pointed at my skirt.

I stood and Pam undid my skirt, and then to my surprise licked my slit as well. She grinned up at me as she did. She loved this. Maybe this woman wasn't as shy and naïve as her husband thought. Belle stopped us, and then Pam and I both removed Belle's small 'teacher' skirt. We licked and lapped at her too, and then the three of us started to dance in different parts of the stage and in front of different groups of tables, occasionally trading places. The money flowed in our direction.

We went from table to table along the edge of the stage getting felt up and fingered, and getting some sizeable bills put in our little garter belts. Pam and I changed sides of the stage and kept dancing and collecting bills. Belle hovered in the background, dancing for effect. Occasionally, she'd come over to where one of us were dancing and encourage the men to cough up some more money.

Eventually, we'd milked the audience dry of money. Belle asked if we wanted to do lap dances. I looked at Pam and she nodded slowly, "I guess I'll try it. If I scream, someone come and help me." She added, "Sean wants a sexy and slutty wife, well, he's got one for tonight. Let's see what Sean does with me now."

Belle led us down the stage steps into the audience and we danced from table-to-table soliciting lap dances. Belle had told us to spend two minutes per customer and to be playful. If we got a large bill, make the dance more like four or five minutes, and always try to get the guy to cum. She urged, "Talk dirty to the guys. Use works like fuck, suck, cock, dick, jizz, and cum. Feel their cocks, but don't touch their skin below their waist."

I got the first customer; a young bachelor. I got a twenty and spent about three minutes grinding my bare pussy onto the hard cock trying to escape his jeans. When I was through Pam was doing another guy at the same table. He was also feeling her tits in an excited way. Belle got a customer at the next table.

The three of us circulated through the entire bar, naked except for our little girly socks and high heels, and giving lap dances. Sean got one dance from each of us as we ended the set and scooted backstage.

Belle praised our efforts as we dressed back into the clothing we'd arrived in, not that much more than what we wore to start the strip sequence. The three of us went back to join Sean. Pam had a fist full of bills; I guessed she'd made around eight hundred. He was ebullient about our performances, and talked nonstop about how hot we were. He'd filmed his wife and me with his iPhone.

12