Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam said, "We kept telling ourselves our marriage was good, but it wasn't. We were doing the wrong things as a result, and I know we were drifting further apart. Sean and I acknowledged that this afternoon. I didn't know how to fix it, but now I do – we do. Sean told me the story about the boiling frogs. We were the frogs that would end up cooked."

Sean said, "Well, I'm thinking it would be a great idea if I made love to my wife."

"I guess that's my cue to leave," I said almost to myself.

Pam said, "Oh, no. Don't go. I want YOU to sit on MY face while my new sexy husband fucks the new me and you watch us. I love the way you taste, and I want a lot more of that before we go home. Besides, I'm sure some more of my husband's cum will leak out of you while you over me, and I want to devour that."

I teased, "And, at home?"

Pam laughed, "I'll still want more. I hope you'll be available."

I said in only a slightly more serious tone, "Oh, I will be, plus I have a lot of very liberal thinking friends I hope you'll want to meet. They will enjoy meeting the two of you very much ... and getting to know you well ... as really good friends do."

12