Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir."

"Elsa, are you and Sean having an affair?"

The question caught me totally off-guard.

Greg went on, "I've seen this before and that was the cause. That's OK if you are. I don't want to see his marriage come apart in a crash and burn scenario that would devastate him or you or Pamela."

I nodded slowly and confessed, "We have had sex ... and ... well ... Pam knows about it. She's been there with us." Of course, the 'We' I referred to included about fifteen others.

Greg gave me not a double take, not a triple take, but a quadruple take. I think he was also replaying every word I'd said. I wondered if I should have said as much as I did.

Greg said, "OK, my instincts were correct up to a point. I didn't think further. So, his wife is in on this? Is she supportive?"

"Oh, way beyond supportive. The two of them – Sean and Pam – are redefining their lives, their relationship, their marriage, and I guess based on what you said how they work."

"Please elaborate or should I ask Sean to join us?"

"Ask Sean," I countered. "I don't want to speak for him." I suddenly worried that I'd said too much. Sean might want all of this kept very quiet.

Greg dialed Sean's extension, "Can you stop by my office for a couple of minutes. Elsa's here and I have some questions. Nothing bad. Come on up now."

Two minutes later, Sean came in at a brisk pace and with a happy look. I could tell he was running in high gear and on overdrive. He saw me and gave me a megawatt smile, and then took the other chair. I'm sure he thought we were talking about Las Vegas.

Greg summarized what had been said, "Sean, I asked Elsa here because you have made such a dramatic improvement in your work in terms of efficiency and effectiveness, that you are truly transformed. I needed to know why. I discerned that Elsa had a role in that, so I asked her bluntly if you two were having an affair. She admitted that was close to the truth, but that your wife was involved, and that you are on some family transformation of some kind. Is that all correct?"

Sean sent me a worried glance, "Yes, sir. I ... we didn't mean to cause a scandal or anything. I thought we were circumspect and ..."

Greg waved his hand. "I don't care about that. I want to be supportive and help you. I want you to succeed in whatever it is you're doing, but I want to know more. Elsa said I had to ask you directly."

Sean's mind was obviously racing. He reluctantly volunteered, "Pam and I drifted into a bad place as the years of our marriage went by. Everything was mundane and boring. We were average and hated it. We were drifting apart and I'm sure we were on a trajectory to an eventual separation. We wanted something to spice up our lives and our marriage but we didn't know what. When you sent us to Las Vegas together, Elsa and I talked and she put me on a different track, and then Pam joined us, and Elsa got both of us going along in new and different ways."

Greg observed, "You are a completely different person. Some of the adjectives I used to use to describe you don't apply any more: naïve, shy, nerdy, to name a few."

"Thank you, sir; I guess. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface for what I need to do, and Pam feels the same way, although the party last weekend helped her in a huge way"

I could tell a huge, giant, impossibly large sinkhole of curiosity had just opened up in Greg's mind. I almost burst our laughing at the abyss Sean had inadvertently opened.

Greg predictably asked, "Party? What happened at the party? What did Pam do?"

Sean was cornered. I'd have to work with him about thinking about implications and follow-on discussions as he was speaking.

Sean stuttered out, "Oh, she got ... kind of romantic ... with some of the other guests. We were at Elsa's home."

Greg's eyebrows twittered around on his forehead, and he made the predictable leap; "You mean she had sex with other men?"

I intervened, "Greg, we're getting away from your concern that this behavior would stop. I think you see the backdrop. We'll try to keep the momentum. OK?" I wanted Sean and me to disengage from the meeting. This was getting uncomfortable.

Greg shook his head and made it clear he had a lot more to say, "Actually, I ... this may be embarrassing ... my wife and I are kind of in the same boat. We've been looking for a way to spice up our marriage – we're kind of in trouble too ... and if having sex with others is a way to fix that, we need to talk to you more. We've tried about everything else, even counseling."

Sean and I looked at each other. I reluctantly nodded at Sean and so he spoke. I could tell he'd turned on the smarts in his head so that he was more thoughtful about what he said.

Sean spoke, "The past month has been mind blowing, Greg. The sex has a lot to do with it, but there's more to it than that. We have new liberally-minded friends who serve as role models for us now; we didn't have those before. They're all vibrant molecules in an otherwise sleepy world. Pam and I have men and women we can ask anything of; that's new too. Elsa is our new best friend in that regard. Life is just friggin' amazing suddenly. I feel like someone turned on the lights in a dark room. Pam too."

I spoke, "My friends and I have tried to give Sean and Pam a huge dose of love, self-confidence and self-worth. If you feel attractive, confident, and worthy you behave differently in everything you do. We provided some platforms for them to test those new feelings."

Sean nodded and then slowly said, "Although I'm embarrassed to admit it, so much of Pam and my self-doubt had started with sex. Neither of us was experienced or even understood all the possibilities. We knew we had this huge deficiency in our lives, but not what to do about it. I know you could say things like do research or study or talk to people, but ... well, we didn't, and our lack in that part of our life became a virus that spread to everything else we did, especially our relationship, until Elsa came into my life ... our lives ... the way she did.

"Elsa got me to do things I never would have thought of – a strip club, where she danced; a lap dance; getting Pam involved in all this in a good way; teaching Pam about ways women love other women; teaching us both about fabulous things to do sexually. As we started doing them, everything else started to fall into place as well. This has all been like stepping onto a rocket to the stars. I'm still not sure we see all the possibilities and options, but we are seeing orders of magnitude more things that influence our relationship now.

"Pam really took off for the outer galaxies when Elsa's boyfriend gave Pam 'The Experience.' I don't think Pam will ever think of sex or orgasms again in the same way ... or love. Mark is teaching me how to do that for Pam and the other women I've been with."

"Other women?" Greg asked, his voice sounding quite hopeful.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, we made sure both Sean and Pam got exposed to other people – sexually that is. We had a celebratory party to help facilitate their starting a new life together."

Greg smiled, "I assume you mean at Mark and your condominium?" He knew where I lived and that my boyfriend was a multi-billionaire.

I nodded.

Greg paused and went on looking at Sean, "So, you got to be romantically involved with Elsa's sister and her friends?"

Sean nodded, "Yes. I have to say in hindsight that I did admirably well at that introductory party. Pam did a little better than I did with the men and women there, at least on a numbers basis."

"Men?"

I explained, "We have a cadre of male friends who we know and invite to our parties to help even out the boy-girl ratio. I think Pam has 'met' everyone now ... even all of us women."

Greg said, "I assume when you say 'met' you mean in an intimate way."

"I do." I gave Greg a lecherous smile.

Greg said to Sean, "And Pam is all right with you being with other women, and you're OK with her fucking other guys ... and gals?"

Sean said, "In a word, 'Yes.' She loves that she has a bisexual side she didn't know about. We've spent hours and hours talking about every aspect of what's going on in our lives – the before, during, and after impacts and implications. I doubt any couple has more thoroughly discussed what it means to be married, to grow and evolve together, and what various terms like love, fidelity, commitment, and intimacy mean to each of us as we go through this growth spurt and evolve into new human beings. Maybe if we'd had that discussion years earlier, we'd be different, but we have it every day in some way when we're home. I say that, but we didn't even know what questions or issues to have, or what topics to discuss. We have more of an agenda now, and Elsa tosses some key questions at me every day.

"I've talked to all of the people who we've met. Some are married and some not, and one is a billionaire. I have learned so much in the past month. I don't sleep much because I'm so hyped up, but I know I'm working smarter and getting more done."

Greg said, "Yes, that's what started this and my suspicions. I'm worried you'll back slide."

Sean shook his head, "I doubt I will, at least no where near as far as I've come ahead. I know so much more. I feel so different about myself and what I can do. Before, everything I did had an element of uncertainty to it; I avoided all risks. Now, I'm certain about a lot and not afraid to take risks in other areas."

Greg said, "Should I worry about the office romance between you two?"

Sean and I both laughed and shook our heads.

"I think we have it under control. We're the best of friends."

Greg said haltingly, "I'd like to be in that circle of friends with you – with Kim, my wife. I think you have something going for you both that we want in on ... you and your friends. Do you have room for some new friends? We're needful in the same way that Sean and Pam were. We need help, and what you're doing sounds like just the right prescription."

I smiled and said, "Let me tell you about our parties and then you decide if that's too over the top for you two."

12