Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim looked at me and I sensed the shy little girl inside her. She said, "I'm ready for this. I've thought about this for months and months, even before Greg and I talked about it. If this doesn't work out, I am not going to leave him and run for the hills; we'll work through it. If this does work, I think we'll be very happy that we have found new friends to have a unique and sexy relationship with."

I whispered, "Sean is learning to be a very accomplished lover. Why don't the two of you help each other along that road."

I turned Kim around into Sean's arms; he'd silently come up behind her. Kim smiled and then the two of them were passionately kissing. His hands were soon roaming in intimate places, although there were many layers of clothing in-between. With Kim's back to me, I reached up and slowly unzipped the back of the homemaker dress, pulling the zipper down from between her shoulder blades to the dimples of Venus where it ended. I also undid the clasp on her bra. Kim moaned as I reached inside the material so I could hold her breasts and gently pinch her nipples between my fingers as she continued to make out with Sean. I kissed the back of her neck.

I nudged them closer and whispered in a humorous tone, "Get a room."

I went into the living room. Pam and Greg were standing in the middle making out. Pam was naked from the waist up and Greg's hands were feeling her breasts and rubbing her nipples.

I heard Pam say, "Neither Elsa nor I are wearing undies. We wanted you to have maximum opportunity to touch us in arousing ways and to fuck us. Would you like that? Would you like to put this big cock of yours into our hot little pussies?" Pam pulled me into their kisses as one of her hands cupped Greg's equipment through his slacks.

I reported in a sexy tone, "Well, Sean and Kim are going to fuck. He's going to put his big hard cock into Greg's shy little wife. Right now, though, I bet she's sucking on his cock, maybe even trying to deep throat him. She does that for you, right Greg?"

Greg shook his head. "No. Not at all."

I teased, "Well, she probably will from now on. Of course, you have to eat her pussy a lot – A LOT, even when it's full of cum – yours or anybody's – and even when it's leaking out of her as you kneel in front of her with your tongue and lips ready to pleasure her again. You have to show her you are a changed man sexually, and that you worship her body any way it comes to you ... or cums for you. It'll pay off in so many ways."

Greg gulped at the virtual sight pictures I'd given him. From the bulge in his pants I guessed that everything sexual that he or Kim did would be arousing at this stage.

I teased a little further, "Some of my lovers clean me up right after I've fucked someone else. Their face will come up just dripping in cum and shiny with our mix of juices. Inevitably they get all horny again, and then they get to fuck me too. Maybe then it's someone else's turn to eat my pussy and swallow all that protein."

Greg muttered, "You are a dirty girl, Elsa. I am going to fuck you tonight. I'm going to fuck Pam tonight too ... and yes, I know that Kim is going to get the daylights fucked out of her by Sean. I hope she ends the evening feeling very happy and energized."

I smiled, "Then let's get to it. Do you want to see Kim get fucked? Maybe we could all use the same bed."

We found Sean and Kim in the master bedroom; they were both nude. Sean was eating Kim's pussy and she had just had an orgasm as we crept in the door. Greg saw his passionately happy wife but was expressionless. I knew that he was highly aroused when his pants came off; his cock was pointing toward the heavens and I could have cut glass with it because it was so hard.

Pam and I finished stripping and then did a little sapphic action to further titillate our lover. Pam had his cock deep in her mouth doing a deep throat before we got further onto the bed. I pointed the act out to Kim. I told her she had to learn how to do that for her husband ... and other lovers. I explained that from now on this was mandatory behavior, preferably on a daily basis.

I nudged Greg and he confirmed that he would also be eating her to an untold number of joyful and erotic orgasms, as well as doing other loving and sexual things to her.

I made sure Kim knew that the cock in Pam's mouth was about to go into Pam's pussy and then my pussy, probably back and forth, until he spasmed and filled one of us with his jism. I kind of dismissed it, "But you won't worry because you'll have Sean's long cock deep in your pussy, probably spurting his cum right against your G-spot so you start cumming hard again. Later, you can lap up Greg's cum from our pussies. We'd like that a lot."

Kim knew we were not only teasing, but also forcing her to see behavior boundaries that were being shifted or broken that night. She smiled and said, "I think I'm going to like becoming a new person, even if I end up being a huge slut. No, I take that back. I'm going to love it – the whole landscape."

12