Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boundaries?" I asked.

"Neither of us will venture outside our relationship without the other in tow. If she finds some guy she wants to fuck or have an affair with, I'm along for the ride too – maybe not for sex, but to be included; you know, threesomes or something like that – like what happened here this weekend. We're near each other and can touch base often. Our marriage is a priority.

"Besides that we decided that we always sleep together. There might be another body in the bed, but we are next to each other and we kiss goodnight. We also agreed that we want to have a more intimate relationship with Dan and Sandy. I like Sandy a lot, and Janet likes Dan. I felt comfortable making love to Sandy, as Janet did with Dan, and the two women together. We think we'll make this a frequent event. We live near each other. They may also become the exception to sleeping with each other boundary after we have sex; there's that much comfort between us."

I kissed him, "I'm glad you guys are talking. Don't stop. Don't forget to tell Janet you love her at least a dozen times a day."

Troy chuckled, "No one does it that much, do they?"

I pulled away and looked at him, "Mark does. He's such a great lover. I know I share him with others, but he goes out of his way with each of us to be sure we know that he is in love with us and wants our company. He compliments us, whispers little love words to us, buys us gifts that signal his love, texts us, sexts us, emails us, and on and on. I have no doubt about how he feels, even when I know I've done something to irritate him. I adore him like no other man, and I know the feeling is mutual."

I looked at my cohorts sitting with us and said, "And, I have to admit, that he does better at expressing his feelings about each of us than I do. I love my sisters, but I get wrapped up in what I'm doing and I forget to emote to them how I'm feeling.

"I love having five sisters – one real one and four 'may-as-well-be's. We can talk to each other about anything, and we do. We can be physical with each other, and as you know I mean sexual and not just a casual touch. We are on the same wavelength as each other most of the time, and when we're not we talk about it."

Troy admitted, "You are very lucky." He turned to Cindy, Melanie, and Brita, and added, "All of you are. You have created a heaven on earth for yourselves."

I laughed, "Hey, this takes work." The others nodded.

Brita shimmied her breasts at Troy and said, "I can also be a cock hound, and I am feeling very houndish right about now. How about using that hard rod in your lap for something other than manual stroking." Troy smiled, and seconds later, his shaft slid slowly into her sweet Danish pussy.

12