Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember you asked Ellen and me whether we minded feeling like a slut. I recall answering with some hesitation, and even invoking Ward's opinion and judgment. Well, I behaved like a depraved slut all weekend, and I want to do it again and again. I love the new slutty me. I told Ward he had to find people like us nearby and/or drive us down to Nashville to see Ellen and Terry again for a long and sex-filled weekend. They were willing to see us again too. Ellen said her sister might be interested in playing with us too; she's an unknown country singer named Crystal Lee who she thinks will be a big star in the very near future. [For more stories about Ellen, Terry, and Crystal, please read my storyRoad Trip andCrystal Clear(in that order).]

I know that sex means different things to men and women. Women associate love with it a lot more than men. Well, I fell in love with Terry and he did with me. Ward fell for Ellen too. If we hadn't been so open with each other thanks to Ellen, I think we might have been in trouble, but she called us all out on what we were feeling and why. We did and do love them, but I now see what you meant when you said you found you could love many people at the same time.

Both Ward and I have since had discussions about our own marriage and how to take all the things we learned and felt with Terry and Ellen and bring that into our own relationship. We've already started, and we are a different and better couple because of it.

I never dreamed of sex before. Now, I remember my dreams and they are of all sorts of sexually depraved things. I shared some of them with Ward last night too and then we had sex. It was the best sex we'd ever had as a couple. He was attentive, did lots of foreplay, and then brought me along through a dozen peaks. I love my new husband and I think he loves his new sexy wife.

I know that part of what you were doing with us early in the evening was teasing us. I didn't mind, especially the way things turned out. You were an inspiration, and the teasing let us know that sex was lusty, fun, and not something to run away from. We had fun in so many ways. Sometime, I hope I can repay your kindness, if not directly then by paying it forward the way you did for us. I hope this is detailed enough for you. There are words in this email I never would have used or written before, but I'm better than OK with them now. I hear Ward coming home. His hot wife has to go and greet him. I'm naked, in case you're wondering and I'm planning to jump his bones as soon as he comes in the door. Maybe someday he'll bring someone home with him and I'll still greet him this way. If you're ever coming to Ohio, let us know. Come and stay. Come and play. Or just cum. ;-)) Thank you again.

Love always,

Sarah

I smiled to myself with a high level of self-satisfaction. I had done a good thing for the nice couples that had sat next to us at a restaurant on St. Croix. I hoped that maybe they'd arrange to be on St. Croix again when we were there. I could see adding them to our party of intimate friends. I wondered if they'd be willing to travel to see us and come to one of our parties. In another week or so, I figured I'd call Sarah and talk her through a party to get her reaction to being at a real orgy.

I showed the email to Cindy, passing her my iPad. She read the whole thing three times. She finally said, "We should have brought them home with us. Sarah could have had six new men instead of only one." She laughed and sauntered off to find male companionship. She said over her shoulder, "Reading that made me horny."

I tossed after her, "Reading a grocery list would make you horny."

Cindy replied, "There's that too."

12