Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas said with a touch of pride, "Linda's going to move in with me next week."

I went and gave Lucas a full body hug, pushing my entire nude body against his. He may have gone two or three rounds, but I still felt him respond to me as I trapped his cock between the two of us. I told him, "I'm so glad. Good decision."

I looked over at Linda to see if she reacted at all to my come on to her boyfriend. She was smiling, so I extended an arm to her and invited her into our hug. She came in close to us, and we kissed in a sensuous manner. Lucas was right there watching. The next step was a threeway kiss.

Lucas volunteered, "I love having a girlfriend that likes all this. We talked briefly about keeping an open relationship."

Linda kissed him, "And I feel the same way boyfriend. I want to be with the same people you want to be with, and right now, from the feel of that meat between your legs I think that Elsa turned you on. I think we'd both like to be with her tonight."

I reached down and ran a finger through Linda's hot slit. She was not only moist with continued arousal; she was drippy with cum from another man I loved.

"Linda, want to join me somewhere for some girl-on-girl. I think we should get to know each other better than we already do, and then I think that Mr. Man Hunk here might do some serious damage on both of us with that thing."

In response, Linda gave me a nod and another kiss, and then we were both in Lucas' arms pushing our naked breasts against his manly chest and stroking his rising shaft.

12