Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 84

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt chuckled, "I have dreams of her doing that, but I think it's the farthest thing from her mind, were she to even think about sex. I don't think the subject is high on her agenda."

"Is it high on yours?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Then it better become high on hers. It's a control issue, in a way. The person controlling access to the sex between two people becomes the dominant party in a relationship, especially if it becomes used as a reward for good behavior. That sounds like your situation. Melanie over there calls it ABC sex too - you only get to have sex on anniversaries, birthdays, and at Christmas.

"The problem with that is the controlled party becomes bitter and the love that was in the relationship quickly erodes away. Arguments about other things fill the space, and sometimes the parties take up entrenched positions on minor items because they won't really address the gorilla in the corner of the room. On the other hand, there are things you can do that can help you breakout as a couple, change the relationship for the positive, keep the love in it, and add a heightened level of arousal and love to the coupling. I have friends that were right where you are; I work with a couple of them. They did bring their wives along and it all worked out in a very positive sense." I thought of Sean, Greg, Troy, and Dan.

Matt asked, "What are their wives like now then?"

I teased, "Beautiful little sluts who love to fuck all the time and not necessarily their husbands," I replied with a touch of humor. "They adopted the whole lifestyle of someone who is consciously sexual, wants to experience every fantasy they can think up, and be a full well-rounded individual at the same time. None are submissive, but all are with a new lifestyle agenda. I watched each of their wives fuck other men, sometimes two or three or more at a time. They love it. I might add it took some getting used to for their husbands. Be careful what you wish for and the Law of Unintended Consequences."

Matt was silent for a while then spoke, "You have the best feeling pussy in the world. I would love to just saw my cock in a out of you all day long for weeks on end."

I teased, "What if you were watching a giant cock like that one over there pumping into your wife and then filling her cunt with enough cum that you know it'll leak out for a week, and then another guy coming along and doing the same thing." I gestured to KC's partner as I spoke.

Matt pushed deep inside me and I could tell he was thinking. He finally said, "God, that would be the hottest and sexiest thing I can imagine ever seeing in my life. At the same time, it would be the most gut-wrenching event in my life. If Peg would do that, she'd have my every blessing and devotion for all eternity."

Matt sped up, and I could feel his cock swell with tremendous arousal. I urged him on, playing to the fantasy I'd just planted in his head. "Fuck me, but look at your wife over there fucking that stud. Look at his cock sliding in and out of her sweet pussy - the pussy that's been only yours for all these years. Look at the smile on her face. She loves fucking this new man ... and there are others waiting to get into her pussy after he cums inside her. Oh, look at how she's having a large orgasm ... Oh, Peg, that's so sexy."

Matt's body became a blur of excited man flesh as he pounded into me. I kept talking, "You wanted a slut wife - a hot wife, and now you have one. She'll never go back to being the prim and proper little mother again. She's going to want to have lovers and a string of other guys who'll fuck her senseless seven days a week eight times a day. You're lucky though, she'll let you be one of the guys. You can fuck her too. She'll fit you in so you can add your cum to the other stuff in her cunt."

Matt started to gasp, "Oh, God. Oh, God." He was cresting and with each expletive he rose higher and higher up the ladder from which he would plunge into the abyss of sexual bliss.

"Your little wife is going to want to do things you've never done with her. She'll discover she loves anal sex. She'll figure out that she wants two or three guys at a time having sex with her - to make her airtight. She'll realize she's bisexual, and that she loves to have sex with other women. She'll learn to give world-class blowjobs. She'll stumble on the fact that she loves to suck cum from other pussies or have it done to her after she's full of some guy's spunk, and she'll never want to stop doing that; she'll want you to do that to her too. When you go off to work in the morning, you'll just know that she's going to fuck some guy or guys sometime during the day. She'll bring her sweetly fucked pussy home to you at night so you can eat her out."

Matt cried out, "OH, FUCK. ELSA! FUCKING AMAZING."

I felt a dozen strong surges of cum erupt from Matt's cock deep inside me. I would have bet he'd never had such a strong climax in his life. With each surge, he stroked deep into my body, jetted his cum, and then pulled back slightly, only to jam back into me as his next torrent of semen ejected into me.

The sensations and his response to my little wifely fantasy brought me to a huge crest too. As he finished, I pulled his body to mine and we devoured each other with a series of kisses that left our lips bruised. Matt mauled my breasts as we kissed. Eventually, he collapsed into my arms, and we panted and gasped for air.

"Wow," I said, "That was one of the great fucks of my lifetime."

Matt chortled, "That's because you are a genuine, full blooded, American slut, and you guessed exactly which of my buttons to push. You were superb, plus you've given me a lot to think about ... and maybe talk to Peg about."

"Don't chicken out. You need to be honest with yourself about what kind of wife you want from here on out. Once you have that answer, you'll also have a pretty good idea of the vision you want to paint for Peg about what you'd like her to try."

"Would you be willing to let me talk to you once in a while. I mean, I'm not going to stalk you or anything, but I might need to talk to someone who has seen the movie about a more ... sexual lifestyle, so to speak."

As the others in the room finished up round one, I dug a business card out of my purse and wrote my cell number on the back of it. I made Matt promise to call me in a month just to touch base. I watched as he tucked the card into his pants pocket. He promised he'd stay in touch.

I waved Melanie over and introduced her to Matt. Introductions done in the nude are interesting to watch. Matt did look her in the eyes for a few seconds, but then he couldn't resist and his eyeballs dropped to her pert, young, full-bodied tits that were just shimmering there waiting for him to feast on them. Melanie, for her part, maintained eye contact a fraction of a second longer before her eyes dropped to Matt's eager and rising proboscis. The two of them went off to the sofa she'd just used.

I went and got an introduction to the big cock that KC had been fucking. Fifteen minutes after that I was in the traditional doggie position and I had this baseball bat of a cock in my fuzzy pussy. I was truly enjoying that overly full feeling as a guy named Rob started to pleasure me. I knew I was being a total slut, but I loved sex like this. I also remember thinking that in less than a month I'd probably have something else significant happening to my pussy; a birth.

12