Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 87

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pointed out that our lack of sex was tantamount to her unilaterally divorcing me by abandoning a part of our relationship - the major part as far as many guys and I are concerned. I cited another couple in our neighborhood that had divorced but remained friends and fuck-buddies; I told her that I think they're closer and more intimate than we are yet they don't live together any longer.

"I told her I would continue to watch all these things to see whether she made any changes in her priorities. I didn't threaten or make ultimatums; I just pointed out my feelings and observations, and obviously my hopes for changes. I've continued to praise her actions when they're in my direction. All this seemed to be a huge wakeup call for Peg. There were some tears. I think she was miffed at me for a while about bringing all these things up, but I had told her that I wasn't sure what straw would break the camel's back, so I wanted to say something when I realized what I was feeling. I did say that the future looked bleak to me without some changes."

"What'd she say?"

"After thinking about it for two days, she came back and asked me why I wasn't the one to change?"

I stared at her for a long time and then told her, "You dress like a fifteenth century nun. You no longer want to have sex - a major and highly significant part of any relationship. What sex we do have I get by begging, and that's not good at all. You do little to sustain the upkeep of our house. Somehow you denigrate anything with any kind of sexual content yet that's the spice the world turns on. You at least allow me to cook, clean, and do laundry. We seldom socialize with others or go out, despite my constant offerings. An important evening for you is watching sitcoms and soap opera reruns on TV or being lost in some book. Lastly, I tell you that I love you, but I can't recall the last time I heard those words from you."

Matt continued, "I told her, 'Peg, I pester you to dress more modern almost daily until I'm blue in the gills. I constantly ask if you can make love, only to be rebuffed time and again. I work my ass off on the house and every chore, including cooking, cleaning, laundry, and money management. I ask frequently about going out or having other couples in to socialize. I've given you books and articles that I've read and found interesting, but never hear another word. I've even invited discussion on them or any other topic you would like to choose. Recently, I read a couple of the books I saw you reading and offered to discuss them with you, but I never heard another word.

"I said to her, 'Now, ask yourself, if you want to be married, to have a relationship with me, then what is the basis for our relationship?'" He shook his head and his eyes got teary. He couldn't talk, and I knew there was little more to be said until there were some significant improvements. I put my arm around the struggling man. He choked up and said, "She didn't say anything - anything at all. She just took it all in, and when I stopped she went back to reading."

"I hope it pans out. I wanted to see you tonight, but I didn't want to tempt you if you're trying to remain faithful. I left that message for you on the phone."

Matt shook his head, "It's not panning out yet. We have a long way to go. We've gone from zero to twice in the last month, and from prudish to maybe occasionally and reluctantly modern. The vectors are moving to point in the right way, but there's not enough momentum. I would love to be with you tonight, but I am going to try to be a good boy. I do have a favor in that general area to ask, however."

I just smiled at the lovely man so he knew I welcomed his presence.

Matt blushed and said in a near whisper, "I have a lactation fetish. I assume you're nursing, yet I would love to taste your milk and suck on your tits."

I grinned, "Oh, that can definitely be arranged." I leaned over and held my clothed puppies up in Matt's direction.

Julie had been listening and I think was a little shocked by our discussion and our attitudes about our various relationships, but she hid it well. I'd talked to Julie in the limousine about what might happen that night for each of us. I painted the scenario for her. Carter and James were with their sisters, and on the prowl for some hot pussy to fuck. Melanie, Stacy, and I also wanted to get laid, and planned to flirt a lot with guys at the club. I told her that I had a friend who might show up, so that part of things wasn't a surprise when Matt arrived.

I told Julie she could just watch, but that she'd have a lot more fun if she would also flirt and join in on the sexy fun. I explained that I wasn't putting any pressure on her either way. As we talked I could see I'd given her an internal dilemma to wrestle with.

What Julie didn't know was that I went back and forth many times about whether to fuck Matt or not. I knew he was married, and the first time I conveniently ignored that point. But since then we'd had a deep talk about actions he could try to bring his wife back into their marriage and into a satisfying relationship with him by getting a little more up to date in her thinking and actions and dress.

With Matt only wanting some mother's milk, that eased my conscience quite a bit. I certainly wasn't in the business of breaking up anybody's relationship, especially for a one-night stand. I thought of how I'd felt when I discovered that Troy and Dan were married a few months after our one-night stand. I was glad that things not only held together for them, but also blossomed into new and revived marriages full of excitement and zip for them.

We had a nice dinner as we scoped out the others in the club. As usual for that hour there was a large prevalence of couples and families having dinner, with many more single guys than women at the bar. More people were arriving by the minute towards the end of the dinner hour, and most of those seemed single: a guy or gal with their wingman.

The only entertainment at that point was a jazz trio. Stacy had stopped off in the Club's office to see Lee, the manager and her old boss who she'd actually hired. She told me when I commented on the trio that a couple of others would join them later and they'd transition into more danceable and exciting music - more rock, especially when the adult entertainment started.

Kate found us, apparently alerted by one of the security men. She came over and kissed and hugged us all. She promised she'd put a little extra oomph into her sexy striptease later, and give Matt, Carter, and James the best lap dances they'd ever had. She whispered to me, "I want to join you in the sex room. I'm so horny I could burst."

I stroked her breast through her blouse with one finger and said, "I look forward to it, and I'm certain the men will enjoy you. Bring a guy if you want. I may even join in now that I've been cleared for action." Kate looked surprised, but nodded.

After dinner the lights dimmed. Carter and James headed off to ask two cute girls in their mid-twenties to dance that they'd scoped out while we ate. They hit pay dirt and got acceptances right away along with big smiles. I hoped the two women would join in our games in our special VIP room upstairs since they both looked luscious. Matt and I danced, and that left Julie, Melanie, and Stacy obviously as unescorted and unattended to females. The wolves smelled fresh meat and were onto the three of them in seconds. Soon Mel and Stacy joined us dancing, and then making out on the dance floor during the slow numbers.

Julie also got asked to dance, but I saw her shake her head. As the others left, she was left alone at our table, a situation I think she hadn't foreseen. She put her head into her iPhone, but that was soon futile as another nice looking young man came over and talked to her at length, probably giving her a hundred reasons why he was a good choice as a dance partner. Finally, she gave in and the two of them threaded their way through the tables to the dance floor. I gave her an approving smile.

After a while, we congregated back at the table. Carter and James had moved to the table with the girls they'd befriended. Melanie and Stacy introduced Ken and Chet to us, and Julie a man about twice her age named Ben. We sat, drank, and conversed with each other, playing the who-are-you-and-who-do-you-know game. None of our circles overlapped, which I thought interesting being so close to the city.

After Kate's opening striptease act that left her delightfully and sexily naked on the stage as the lasers flashed around her, and then some lap dances she gave the men in our party, I took a very horny Matt up to the Special VIP room that was exclusively for Mark and the family.

In the room I let Matt remove my top and bra. My breasts were about twice their normal size, in part because several hours had passed since I'd fed Philip Emerson. As the next stripper started her act and we saw the seductive strip start, Matt made love to my breasts and then sucked on each one, mumbling his gratitude for the access to his great fetish. He took a good feeding from each teat. We actually had a laugh over the impact of those 'pure' fluids on his polluted body.

We had just finished dressing when Stacy stuck her head in the door to check on what was happening.

I raised an eyebrow and asked her, "Looking for some privacy?"

She shook her head and laughed, "Nope. We're all ready to head home. Everyone except you struck-out all around for the night. The girls didn't want to do anything significant with James and Carter, and our guys were all duds. I think Mel and I scared them because we were so available. Julie might have met a nice guy, but she doesn't move as fast as we do sometimes. She was too nervous to do anything, even kiss the dude."

I kissed Matt goodnight, and five minutes later we were in the limousine on the way back into the city.

12