Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 93

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie still blushed as she revealed her lithe body to any of us, but she showed little reluctance to participate in our sexual fun and games, even when they started and continued in one of the public rooms. One night just after dinner, for instance, she'd been curled up watching television leaning against Deke, wearing cut-offs and a t-shirt. She had great looking legs and like the rest of us usually went barefoot around the condo or The Meadows. The couple reclined slightly on the sofa just softly chatting with each other as the show unfolded. I thought they looked kind of sweet together. He let his hand move to cup her breast and used a couple of fingers to stimulate the unclad nipple through her shirt.

Julie withstood his attentions for about ten minutes, mostly squirming into his hand to amplify the effects of his contact. Deke helped her pull off the shirt so he could stimulate her breasts unimpeded by clothing. Several of the others in the room also started to pet and make out. Other clothing got shed. Julie changed position so the two of them could also kiss. As they got friendlier, she pulled his cock out of his pants and started to massage it and suck on it.

I had given her instruction on blowjob techniques using Mark as a subject. I'd also shown her about a dozen porn films where some great fellatio featured prominently. I could see my student putting her all into making Deke a happy man. I heard him moan, so I guessed that something good was happening for him. A few minutes later, the two of them shed the rest of their clothing, and Deke got down on the floor in front of Julie so he could eat her pussy and finger her slit. I smiled inwardly; he was exceptionally good at cunnilingus and I knew this from first hand experience. I even got wet watching them.

Being eaten was a new miracle for Julie. She'd admitted to masturbating, and feeling guilty about it, but having a man or woman munch on her beautiful twat, tongue her clit, and drive fingers into her love tunnel was delightfully beyond the pale of anything she'd known or even knew about. Julie's legs were pulled back to totally expose her private parts to Deke, and I could personally vouch for how easily it was to give our new friend an orgasm.

Julie had never had multiple orgasms until we got her cranked up for the first time the night she lost her virginity down in the islands. She seemed amazed, and later confessed she was miffed at herself for not pushing harder on herself to have more than one in a self-inflicted masturbatory session. I thought that part of her behavior since then might be Julie trying to make up for the lost orgasms that she could have been having earlier in her adult life.

I would have paid more attention to Deke and Julie from that point on in the media room, but Mike started to show me his beautiful skills at pussy eating and I got a little distracted as I too savored some oral sex. After a smooth and enjoyable orgasm that stretched me out, I paid attention and noted the passionate lovemaking session going on between the pair.

They set the pace for the rest of the room. Hell, not only did they set the pace, they also showed a new intensity for each other that then decisively turned-on the rest of us in their presence. I know Mike looked over with me, and soon after, the two of us were humping into each other at an equally frenetic pace. Julie was turning out to be a tough act to follow.

After we'd created a matched set of his and her orgasms, Mike and I lay there on the sofa regaining our semblance of sanity. After a few words of love for each other, I asked Mike in a whisper, "What do you think of Julie?"

Mike looked at me kind of funny, "I think she's fabulous; we should make her a sister. I love her so much. She's such fun to tease at this stage in her development, although I am gentle with her."

I hadn't been fishing for that kind of answer, but in that one sentence, Mike encapsulated what I'd been thinking and what Alice had put into words. They were right, of course; although I thought a little more thought should go into the decision.

Later that evening after the sex bubble had passed, I subtly cut Cindy out of the group so we could talk. I asked her a different question, "Sis, what do you think the criteria are for being a brother or sister in our family?"

Cindy took a sip of the wine she'd been carrying around for the entire evening and I watched her thinking go into high gear. I got a long 'Hmmmmm' from her as her brain engaged.

Finally, she said a few things I thought were profound, "At the top of the list, that person must love each of us and we must love them, and I don't mean in a sibling sense, but in a romantic and lusty way. There's no waffling but that love forms the basis for the family. Moreover, I think whoever it is will have to approach others, even non-family, with a natural tendency to like them, and even love them over time."

She snickered, "Of course, they have to be hyper-sexual like the rest of us. Good nymphomaniacs are soooo hard to find these days. They've got to love sex with both sexes too, although if the person was a guy I could forgive them on that point. They'd have to be both an exhibitionist and a voyeur.

"They've got to be a nurturer and helpful, and a good listener -- an empathic listener who not only listens but empathizes with how the teller feels about whatever the subject is. I guess that would also mean that they are compassionate, kind, and show concern for others. They'd have to demonstrate that in some way."

I urged her on, "Keep going; you're on a roll."

Cindy nodded, "We're all energetic, and except for the two of us, most everyone has something really unique about them: job, interests, politics, spirituality, books, aspirations, and so on. You and I are so alike, even though I'm a year younger.

"Oh, and we're all optimistic. I don't think the rest of us could stand a pessimist in our midst; it'd be too much of a downer and bring too much dark energy to the group. We're all upbeat, and we like our friends and people we meet to be that way. We're happy people."

After a silence, Cindy said, "I've run out. How'd you answer that?"

"I was thinking of those same things, plus a couple of others. The most important one on my list was a complete lack of jealousy, especially in relationship and sexual situations. No one's nose ends up out of joint about anything we do. I think we all come at a situation with a sense of compersion. We hope our brother and sisters are having a great experience.

"I also think we're pretty creative in our work and hobbies and the way we problem solve. We also are overtly willing to share whatever we have with everyone. Lastly, none of us are gossips, at least in a pernicious way. We talk about events and might pass on what we heard about a friend, but not in a way that pronounces judgment on that person. I think we're a pretty forgiving lot. If anything, we exhibit care that way. We're pretty harmonious too."

Cindy asked in a knowing way, "So, you got a candidate?" She'd no sooner said that than she held her hand up, "Wait! Don't tell me. I know who it is. Julie, right?"

I nodded, "Right. This is a little too early to tell, but she shifted gears in a big way down in St. Croix. I like the new Julie even better than the old one, and I loved the old one. I happened to mention it to Mike, and he told me we should make her a sister. Alice mentioned the same idea to me at dinner. In many ways, we're already treating her as one."

"I like the idea. What about Celeste?"

"Not at this point. I know she played a little with us on St. Croix and joins in once in a while, but I don't sense the same level of interest or interaction with the family at this point. Are you seeing anything different?"

"No, I agree. Julie is hot. I really love her. She's definitely sister material."

12