Billy Caught

Story Info
Son caught jerking off by mom and new neighbors.
2.9k words
4.42
27.4k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even through the steam, 18-year-old Billy could make out his mother's naked body. Her boobs were saggy but big. She had big areolas and fat nipples. He'd just come up to her bathroom to grab some toilet paper because he was out downstairs. When he heard the shower running, he figured he'd pop off a quick one before she was done. Billy lowered his sweats and started stroking his semi hard cock. He was really getting into it when he must have made a noise.

"Frank is that you?" Billy's mom asked.

Frank was Billy's dad. He worked a lot.

'Shit' Billy thought. "No mom it's me," Billy said.

"Billy? What are you doing I'm taking a shower," his mother asked. He barely had time to pull up his sweats before she poked her head out of the curtain.

She leaned out too far and one of her boobs was hanging out of the curtain. "Well?" she demanded.

Billy tore his gaze away from his mother's boob to her eyes. "I'm out of toilet paper and I needed some," Billy said, knowing it sounded lame.

"Well grab it and get out," His mother said. "It's right there," she pointed to the cabinet, causing her boob to sway. Billy almost shot his load right there.

Billy took one more look at his mother's exposed breast, then moved toward the cabinet.

He wasn't very good because his mother looked down and noticed her boob and yelled at Billy to get out, shutting the curtain in a hurry.

Billy fled the bathroom, forgetting the toilet paper.

Two days later Billy is in his own bathroom, well, it's the common one but since he's an only child, he considers it his, and he's jerking off thinking about his mother's exposed breast. Well, that and the new girl at school, Tiffiany she's 19. has really big breasts and is pretty. Billy has two classes with her. The classrooms can be cold, and her nipples get hard, as do most of the girls in the classroom. The guys all love it. Even the teacher, Mrs. Benson's nipples get hard sometimes. But Mrs. Benson is fat and ugly, so Billy doesn't care about her hard nipples.

He's almost there when he hears someone trying to open the door.

"Billy? Are you in there?" his mother asks.

'What the fuck' Billy thinks. Hearing his mother's voice throws off his mojo and his dick instantly starts to get soft.

"Yeah, Mom it's me. You know dad's out of town. Who else would be in here?" Billy shouts through the door.

"Don't get smart with me, young man!" His mother says. "And what have I told you about the locked doors?" she asked.

"No locked doors," Billy repeats.

"That's right. Now I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, toilet paper," Billy says.

"Fine," she says. "I'll be home soon."

"Whatever," Billy says."

"What was that?" his mother asks.

"I mean okay."

Billy figures he has 2-3 hours until his mom gets back. He pulls up porn on his computer and shuts but doesn't lock his bedroom door. He has a pair of his mother's panties - he's never noticed any pubic hair, so she must shave - on his face. His c ock is raging hard and throbbing. He's almost there. Just a few more strokes.

"Billy, I'd like you to meet our new neighbors, Mrs. Harper and her daughter Tif..." his mother's voice trails off.

"Oh my God," Tiffiany says, bursting out laughing, putting her hand to her mouth.

"Oh Dear," Mrs. Harper says.

"Billy!" his mother shouts.

Billy, totally naked with a hard cock and his mother's panties on his face can't believe what is happening right now. Oddly enough, his cock remains hard. Having three women, even if one of them is your mother, staring at his cock is a turn on. Tiffiany's mom Mrs. Harper is also pretty. Both women are blonde and blue eyed. His mom had black hair and green eyes. He never considered her looks before, but he did like her big boobs. And all his friends liked hanging out here.

"Are those my panties?"

"Mom I can explain," Billy tries.

"Of course, their mine," his mother says picking up the panties. "Who's else would they be?" she asks rhetorically. "Well, now that you embarrassed me. It's your turn. Go ahead and finish," she says gesturing towards his still hard cock.

"What? You want me to..." Billy can't say the words.

"That's right. Jack off for us," his mother says.

"Mom no. I'm sorry. I'll..."

"Shut up. You wanted to jerk off so jerk off. I think you wanted to get caught. Always peeping at me in the shower."

"That was one time. You insisted on the no locked doors. Maybe you wanted to catch me jacking off," Billy fires back.

"Maybe we should go," Mrs. Harper says.

"No. Stay. My son was just about to perform."

"What's wrong? Need some lube?" his mother asks. Then she kneels down.

For a minute Billy thinks she's going to suck his cock. But she just spits on it.

"I think my son needs help getting his cock wet," she says. looking at their new neighbors.

Soon all three women are kneeling down and spitting on Billy's cock.

'No start stroking!" his mother commands.

"Yeah, stroke it for us," Mrs. Harper says.

Tiffinay starts chanting, "Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!" The other two soon follow. All three women are encouraging Billy to stroke his cock for them.

'Fuck it', Billy thinks. 'At least now I have a visual'. All three women's nipples are hard. It doesn't look like Mrs. Harper or Tiffinay are wearing a bra. His mother is, because Billy can see the material through her think white T-shirt.

Billy blatantly stares at all three women's breasts, while stroking his cock.

It doesn't take long before Billy is ready to shoot. He aims his cock at his mother's big boobs and nails them with a cum shot. Next is Mrs. Harper, then her daughter Tiffiany. Next, Billy aims for their now open mouths. He hits his mother on the chin, Tiffinay of the check and Mrs. Harper on the lips. Then Billy starts rubbing his cum covered cock on all three women's faces.

"Mom!?" Tiffinay says.

"What the..." Mrs. Harper complains.

"Billy!" his mother says, angrily.

Billy Shoves his cock inside his mother's mouth. Naturally her lips close over it and her tongue start's licking the head.

When she realizes what is happening, she pulls her mouth off her son's cock.

"Billy, how dare you? Look at the mess you made!" His mother says.

"I'm sorry about the cum stains my son made on your clothes. Take them off and Billy here will wash and dry them," his mother says.

"What's that?" Billy says.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Harper asked.

But Billy's mother was already taking off her clothes. The other two shrugged and followed suit.

"Oh, it looks like some cum got on your jeans and skirt, Billy's mom said to Mrs. Harper and Tiffinay.

Billy was right, neither Mrs. Harper nor Tiffinay were wearing a bra. Their big boobs bounced and swayed with each breath. In a show of solidarity, his mother took off her bra too. Now Billy was surrounded by three women in only their panties.

A quick slap to the face by his mom brought Billy back from marveling at three naked women's breasts.

He was made to gather up their clothes and load them into the washer. His hands now covered in his own cum.

After that he was marched into his parent's bedroom. His mother then took off her panties. "Is this what you wanted?" she asked holding them up for her son to smell.

"Yeah, I..."Before he knew it she shoved her panties inside his mouth.

"Good taste them!" she said, grabbing a scarf and tying it around his head so the panties stayed inside.

Mrs. Harper and Tiffiany thought this was funny and started laughing.

They took off their panties too and Billy was pushed onto the bed while his new neighbors rubbed their panties in his face,

"Do they smell good?" Mrs. Harper asked.

"Yeah, smell our panties, pervert!" Tiffinay said.

Billy's cock started getting hard again.

"You're getting hard?" his mother asked, grabbing his cock and squeezing it.

"Mmmfff!" Billy cried.

"Shut up and get over my knee. You deserve a spanking for your behavior today," his mother said, dragging Billy over her knees.

Billy was then spanked hard by his mother. Her bare hand slapping his bare ass. In between spanks, she'd rub it or drag her nails across it, causing Billy to cry out.

"What's wrong? Is your ass tender?" She asked, then deliver a sharp stinging slap.

"Next," his mother said, passing Billy off to Mrs. Harper's lap.

Mrs. Harper spanked and grabbed Billy's ass, digging her nails into his tender, red flesh.

Then it was Tiffiany's turn. She made Billy lay so that his butt cheeks were spread open. She spanked and slapped each cheek in turn. Then she started running her fingernail up and down his butt crack.

Billy jerked and tried to pull away.

"Hey, you son's butthole is ticklish," Tiffinay declared.

Soon, Billy felt fingers tickling his butt cheeks and asshole. Then he felt a wag of saliva hit his butthole and someone, Tiffinay he guessed, slip their finger in his ass. Two other hands were tickling his balls. No need to wonder who that was. It was obviously his mom and Mrs. Harper.

Then he was made to stand up again.

"Eww! Tifanny exclaimed looking at her leg with Billy's precum on it.

"I know, he left precum on all of our legs," Mrs. Harper said.

It was time to put the clothes in the dryer. Billy was spanked by all three women when he bent over to load the clothes in the dryer. Then it was back to the bedroom.

Billy remained hard the whole time.

"He really does have a nice cock," Mrs. Harper said, examining Billy's cock.

"Yes, he does," his mother agreed. "Nice, full balls too," she said rolling her sons balls in her hand and gently squeezing them.

"When you give a guy a hand job you stroke the whole length of the cock," Mrs. Harper explained to her daughter, stroking Billy's cock. "But the head is the most sensitive part."

"Especially this part," his mother said, using her thumb to rub just under the opening of the penis.

Billy moaned. The three women laughed.

"Like this?" Tiffiany asked, stroking Billy's cock, then using her thumb to rub underneath.

"There are so many techniques," his mother said, stroking his cock and twisting her hand when she got to the head.

"Always keep it well lubricated," Mrs. Harper said, sticking out her tongue, licking Billy's shaft.

"You can also put it in your mouth. You'll work up more saliva that way," his mother said, swallowing her son's cock.

Billy's cock was passed between all three women. They stroked and licked and sucked on his cock until he was about to burst, but they always stopped. They showed Tiffiany how to bring a guy to the edge but hold off his orgasm by squeezing the base of his cock and or his balls.

"Why should I do that?" Tiffiany asked.

"Well, most guys can come in seconds, but if you're fucking a guy you want to make sure you have a couple orgasms yourself before you let him come," Mrs. Harper explained.

"Plus, it's fun watching them squirm," Billy's mother said, stroking his cock really fast then letting go.

Billy moaned and all three women laughed.

"See how tight and full his balls are?" Mrs. Harper asked, gently grabbing Billy's balls and showing her daughter. Tiffiany reached out and squeezed.

"Mmmm!" Billy screamed through the panties still in his mouth.

"Not too hard," Mrs. Harper said. "This is called blue balls. And no, they're not actually blue, but it is painful for a guy.

Billy stood there as all three women stroked his cock and rubbed his balls.

"So, how well does your son eat pussy?" Mrs. Harper asked.

"Obviously, I don't know," Billy's mom said.

The gag was taken off Billy and he was thrown on the bed.

"Mom wait I never..." Billy started to say. Mrs. Harper sat on his face and told Billy to please her good.

Billy, despite not knowing what he was doing and having no choice, started licking Mrs. Harper's pussy.

Meanwhile, his mother and Tiffiany were still stoking, licking and sucking his cock. She must have been really horny, or Billy knew what he was doing after all, because in no time Mrs. Harper was screaming and soon Billy felt wetness on his face. Mrs. Harper sat still while she shuddered in orgasm.

"I guess he does," his mother said.

"Mom, are you alright?" Tiffiany asked with concern.

"Yes, dear. I'm fine. Damn I needed that," Mrs. Harper said.

"Tiffiany, you're next. Climb on."

"Mom. I don't know..."

"Trust me. You'll love it."

Tiffiany climbed on Billy's face and Billy started to lick her pussy as well.

"I love the taste of your son's cock," Mrs. Harper said.

"Yes, it does have a nice taste," his mother agreed.

"My husband, Bob taste horrible," Mrs. Harper admitted. I mean I blow him because I love him, but I literally have to stop myself from gagging."

"Billy's father Frank isn't too bad, just kind of bland." Billy's mom said.

"Hey! eat me," Tiffiany said, slapping Billy on the side of his head.

Billy couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mother and the new neighbor were talking about how good his cock tasted.

"You two kids stop fighting," Mrs. Harper said, with Billy's cock in her mouth.

Billy went back to licking Tiffinay's pussy. He found her clit and started licking that really fast. Soon she screamed too and came all over his face. I guess like mother like daughter. Both screamers, both squirters.

Finally, it was his mother's turn. She sat facing away from him and sucked his cock, while Tiffiany and her mother sucked and licked his balls. Billy licked his own mother's pussy lips. He shoved his tongue as deep inside her pussy as he could. Then he found her clit and started sucking on it. Suddenly his mom squeezed her thighs together, nearly crushing Billy's head and moaned in orgasm.

Then they made Billy stand up. Mrs. Harper and Tiffiany sucked his balls while his mom took his cock in her mouth.

Billy looked down. All three women were looking at him in the eye, while they sucked his balls and cock. His mom looked really hot with his cock in her mouth. He couldn't hold back any longer. Billy started shooting load after load inside him mother's mouth. She took it all. Then she kissed Mrs. Harper, sharing his cum with her, who in turn shared his cum with her daughter.

After swallowing his cum, all three women cleaned his cock and balls of any remaining cum.

"I wanna make him jack off again," Tiffiany said, jumping up and clapping.

Billy was spent. His cock was now finally soft after all the sexual buildup and release.

That might be a problem," Mrs. Harper said.

"No, it won't," Billy's mom said and shoved her big breast in Billy face.

"Mom what are you..." Billy said, but soon found himself licking and sucking on his mom's breast like her used to. Billy reached out and grabbed her other breast. He pinched her hard, fat nipple.

"Okay, that's enough. Give some attention to Mrs. Harper and Tiffiany," his mother said, pushing her son away from her breast. The probably was that she was starting to get turned on by her son sucking her breast. This had already gone way farther then she expected. But she knew their relationship had just shifted. For good or bad she wasn't sure.

Mrs. Harper had big breast, small areolas and long nipples. They were as fat as his mother's, but Billy liked them. He went back and forth between her boobs. He licked her nipples with his tongue and pushed her boobs together until he managed to get both nipples in his mouth at once and sucked on them and teased them with his tongue.

Tiffinay had the biggest areolas of all three of the women. Her nipples were the smallest and her breasts were like two basketballs. really round and heavy. Billy licked around her areolas and gently blew air on them until Tiffiany shivered.

His cock had been hard since he started sucking on his mother's tits, but he wasn't about to miss out on sucking the other women's breasts.

Finally, they made him stop playing with their breasts and stroke his cock again. This time they didn't mind when he slapped their faces with his hard cock. He even tea bagged all of them.

They eagerly licked and sucked his cock getting it nice and wet. It didn't take long before Billy was ready to shoot. He aimed his cock at their tits and started unloading. First his mother, then Mrs. Harper and finally Tiffiany. This time no one got mad and no clothes were ruined. Billy wiped his cock on their breasts and nipples. They all sucked his cock clean again and Billy finally collapsed on the floor.

"Come on, I'll get your clothes," Billy's mom said. "And as for you, don't let me catch you jerking off again!"

Billy, still catching his breath, gave a half-hearted wave.