Billy-Joe

Story Info
He came across her while she was swimming.
5.2k words
4.35
39k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers

It wasn't fair. None of it was. I mean, it wasn't my fault. I was just an innocent bystander so how did I get caught up in it. It was Isabel's fault, the whole thing, although Billy-Joe sure didn't help matters.

Isabel is my cousin. We don't live close but we do sometimes spend a holiday at each other's place. She lives in the city while my people are still up in the mountains. I like it in the mountains. You're free up there whereas a city would stifle me.

Isabel and I are both around nineteen but there is one significant difference in our outlook on life. I was a virgin. I won't say I was saving myself for marriage or for my one true love, because I wasn't. I just hadn't really found the person I wanted to experiment with, not that I'd been looking too hard. Half the boys in the area seemed to be morons, and they were the smart ones. Oh, there were a couple of exceptions, but they tended to have girlfriends who were willing to protect their catch rather viciously.

Isabel, on the other hand, was a non-virgin. I wouldn't go so far as to call her a slut but she has been known to refer to herself that way. She's of the opinion that if a man wants it and she wants it what does it matter?

She was coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks and I figured she'd have a poor choice around here. Not because the boys wouldn't be willing but because they tended to be a bit on the scrawny side. She liked a lot of man for her money.

She finally fronted up and one of the first things she did was drag me to our little town to, as she put it, check out the local talent. She was horrified.

"How can you stand it here?" she asked me. "You'd have to take several of those boys home if you wanted to get something decent out of them. It's appalling. You'll have to visit me in the city and I can introduce you to a couple of men who will knock your panties off, willing or not."

"I'll pass," I said dryly. Really, if I was going to lose my panties I'd much rather be willing than not, as one young man out. I wanted to have him charged for attempted rape but the sheriff pointed out that Micky wanted to have me charged with grievous bodily harm, so we both agreed not to charge each other. I don't really know why he was complaining because I did drop him off at the hospital, after all. I suspect he was upset about the blood on his car seats. He loved that car.

The next few days passed quite calmly. Isabel was getting used to fresh air and having to walk everywhere and was looking better for it. When I suggested that we take a quick hike down the mountain to the river and see if we could catch our dinner for that night she was ready for it.

We grabbed some rods and some towels in case we took a dip and ambled on down with no problems. Isabel was breathing a little harder but that was all the sign she showed of the effort. I wondered how she'd react when we had to hike back up. She'd probably finish up crawling the last of it. It would be amusing to watch her tough it out.

We came off the path and trotted over to the pool where I intended to extract a few trout. It seemed out timing was exceptionally good or exceptionally bad, depending on how you looked at it. It was Isabel who noticed the little distraction.

"Oh, wow, wow, wow," she gasped. "Hot, hot, hot."

She was flapping her hand and blowing on her fingers as though she'd singed them on a hot plate. I turned to look where she was looking and I immediately understood her reaction. Billy-Joe was just leaving the pool.

Do you remember me saying there were a few exceptions amongst the local boys? Well, Billy-Joe was the exception amongst the exceptions. When Isabel said hot, hot, hot, she was understating the situation. That man was red-hot and then some.

Billy-Joe was over six foot tall and probably weighed two hundred pounds, and I doubt that any of that was fat. On top of that he was handsome as all get-out. He was a black-haired Greek god with a smile that could charm birds out of the trees. He was also intelligent, highly so, which made him something of a rarity around these parts.

He was also skinny-dipping so when he came out of the pool and we saw him we certainly saw all of him.

"I'm in love," sighed Isabel. "Who is he? Have you been keeping secrets?"

"That's Billy-Joe," I told her. "Ah, you don't want to get involved with him. I've heard he's a bit slow and you wouldn't want to take advantage of him."

A patent lie, but he's the sort of man it's dangerous for a girl to get to know. I've heard it said that his smile would not only charm the birds out of a tree but the panties off a minister's wife. (She claimed it was a lie.)

He gave me a quick glance, seeming to be amused, and I guess he heard what I said. Now all I could do was wait for him to make a fool of me.

Isabel didn't hesitate. She marched right up to him and introduced herself. Damn it, couldn't she see he was naked.

"Hullo, Billy-Joe," she said. "I'm Isabel."

"Ah, what's a bell?" he asked with a slightly worried look.

"My name," said Isabel.

"Your name?"

"Isabel. That's my name."

"Why?"

"Excuse me? What do you mean why?"

"Why would your mama call you a bell? Why not a proper name?"

"Isabel is a proper name. My name's not bell. It's Isabel."

"Ooh, I see. Isabel. They should have called you Sally."

"Sally? Why Sally?"

"I like Sally. It's a nice name. Almost as nice as Sandra but you can't be called Sandra because Sandra is called Sandra."

I neatly speared him with a look. I guess you realise that my name is Sandra.

Isabel was looking him up and down, paying special attention to down. Billy-Joe must have been demonstrating considerable will-power because his cock was not erect, even though Isabel was right in front of him, cleavage just about pushed into his face.

Isabel wasn't giving up. I don't know about love but she certainly had an instant case of lust.

"What was the water like, Billy?" she asked, and Billy looked around.

"Ah, Billy?" Isabel said, and Billy looked around some more.

"Um, Isabel," I said, catching on, "he's looking for this Billy you're talking to. He's Billy-Joe, remember."

Isabel gave me a long-suffering look and turned to speak to Billy-Joe again.

"What's the water like, Billy-Joe? Warm?" she asked.

"Ah, don't know," he said.

"But you were just in it," Isabel protested.

"That was then. It might be different now."

"You don't mind if we go in?" she asked, already undoing her blouse.

"Sandy, too?" he asked, sounding hopeful and looking at me.

"No," I said quickly, over-riding Isabel's yes.

"Sally said yes," Billy-Joe said, turning that smile on me and for a moment I was tempted to say the hell with it and strip off.

"I'm saying no," I repeated.

"My name's not Sally," Isabel said at the same time.

"You said you were Sally," Billy-Joe protested. "Sally, not Sandra."

"Billy-Joe, I'm here for trout. Where should I drop a line to catch some?" I asked him, and he pointed to a spot under some trees.

"A good line will catch some poor fish over there," he said innocently. "Not here though."

"Come along, Isabel," I said. "Our dinner awaits. Bye, Billy-Joe."

"Slow?" grumbled Isabel. "If the man was any slower he'd be dead. I'd be surprised if he could walk and talk at the same time. Do you think he's gay? A terrible waste if he is."

"Oh, I doubt that very much," I said, turning to give Billy-Joe one last look. Oh ye gods and little fishes. I hastily looked away from him, face blazing. He'd been standing there watching us leave and it wasn't his hand that was standing tall and waving as we left. I didn't dare tell Isabel in case she ran back and jumped him.

Much to Isabel's surprise we actually caught a few decent trout. I'd brought a light bucket with me so that we could keep them in that, happily swimming around, albeit in cramped quarters. I'd put them on a string when it was time to go home.

After we had our share of fish Isabel suggested that we go in swimming. While I had no objection per se about a bit of skinny dipping I was aware that Billy-Joe had been here earlier. I pointed that out to Isabel.

"We should be so lucky," she said with a giggle. "Anyway, maybe if he catches us in the altogether he'll have more of a reaction than earlier."

From what I'd seen if he had any more of a reaction his cock would explode. Still, he'd been gone for over an hour and it was rather hot.

"Okay," I capitulated. "We'll take a short dip but then we'll have to haul ass for home. We'll be wanting a trout dinner by the time we get there."

We stripped off and jumped in. Duck-diving and looking around I noticed that there were a few decent sized trout still in the pool. I'd have to come back again another time and see what I could do. We horsed around for a while and I was just casually floating when Isabel spoke up.

"Um, we have a little problem, Sandra," she said with a giggle, nodding towards the shore.

I looked and Billy-Joe, damn him, was sitting on the ground next to our clothes, looking in our direction.

"Hi, Billy-Joe," Isabel called, waving.

"Go away, Billy-Joe," I yelled, shaking my fist.

He just waved back at us.

"Hi, Sally. Hi, Sandra."

"It's Isabel, not Sally," said Isabel, sounding slightly miffed.

"But you said Sally, not Sandra, even though I like Sandra better than Sally," protested Billy-Joe, while I face-palmed and wanted to strangle him.

"No, Billy-Joe," Isabel explained. "You said that. I said my name was Isabel, remember."

"Okay. If you say so, Sally," he said, nodding in an idiotic manner.

Now Sally, oops, I mean Isabel, was face-palming.

"Billy-Joe, go away. We want to come out now."

"You can come out. I don't mind," he assured us.

"Billy-Joe, I mind," I told him. "We're not dressed."

"I still don't mind," he said, sounding as placid as a cow chewing its cud.

"I'll go and chase him away," Isabel said, giggling once more. "You never know. Maybe he'll get all excited this time."

She waded ashore and found Billy-Joe barely glanced at her. Something I was quite sure she was not used to. She got dried, facing Billy-Joe the entire time, and was ready to hang one on him by the time she was dressed, totally infuriated by his sublime indifference.

"Don't worry, Sandra," she called to me. "I'll chase the gay moron away and you can get out and get dressed."

She had as much chance of shifting him as a Chihuahua had of raping a Great Dane. In other words, if Billy-Joe wasn't willing she wasn't going to budge him.

"Come on, Billy-Joe," she said. "You can take a little walk with me while Sandra gets dressed. You can tell me what you're going to do for a career."

Thank god Billy-Joe went along with her.

"I'm going to be a doctor or a lawyer," I heard him telling Isabel as she steered him away from the pool. As soon as they passed the first set of bushes I was out of the pool and getting dried and dressed.

As soon as I was dressed I dumped the water from the bucket and attached our catch to a string. Then I gathered up the towels and rods and was ready for the trip home. I figured that it would be better if I carried everything and save Isabel the trouble of dropping them when she conked out halfway up the mountain.

She returned after a few minutes, minus Billy-Joe.

"God help us," she said. "He wants to be a doctor or a lawyer. When I asked why he says it's because they both cut people and he likes cutting things. I told him that I knew that doctors cut people but I wasn't sure that lawyers did. He said it's true, his father told him. They put them in a box and cut them to pieces with their tongue. He's not sure how you cut someone with your tongue but they'd probably teach that at lawyer school."

I could hear Billy-Joe saying something like that, keeping a completely straight face while he said it. If memory served me correctly he'd been studying electro-engineering at college, or something like that. I believe he's already got a few patents. A really smart young man.

"No reaction to your bountiful charms?" I murmured, and Isabel gave a snort of disgust.

"He didn't even blink an eye. I might as well have been a dummy in the store window for all the notice he took. Trust me, any man who can look at me naked with no reaction has to be gay."

Oh, he had a reaction alright. You just failed to see it. While I thought that I nobly refrained from saying it.

I was right about the return trip up the mountain. Isabel would have been swearing something chronic by the time we got home if she could only have found the breath. I was still skipping along, fresh as a daisy, apparently oblivious to her irritated looks. Still, she enjoyed the trout.

For a few days we just stuffed around and took it easy. Then I suggested that perhaps another fishing trip wouldn't go amiss. I was remembering those fat trout that were still swimming around in the pool. Maybe if I took my fish spear (It was really just a long stick with a nice sharp point) I could duck-dive and spear one particular one that I'd seen. He was a nice plump target and I'd caught fish that way before.

Isabel was torn two ways. She liked trout and there was a chance that we'd run into Billy-Joe and she could take another shot at dazzling him. On the other hand there was that climb back up the mountain. I could see her mentally tossing a coin and I suspected it was going to come down trout and Billy-Joe, but then Shareen from further up the mountain dropped past.

"I'm going down to town," she told us. "Either of you want to come with me. I hear Billy-Joe's back and I thought I'd drop by that pool-hall where he hangs out. A girl never knows her luck."

Goodbye trout, hullo Billy-Joe, as far as Isabel was concerned. I opted out of the trip to town. I wanted some trout and I'd already seen far too much of Billy-Joe. Thinking of one particular view still made me blush. As Shareen and Isabel headed off I wondered how long it would be before Isabel mentioned Billy-Joe's supposed short-comings. Shareen would laugh herself sick at the thought of calling Billy-Joe either gay or a moron.

I grabbed my things and headed off down the mountain. That fat trout was an easy ten pounds and he'd do for a family meal all by himself.

I settled under the same tree as last time, casting my hook out where I'd seen my prey hanging around last time. In the next half hour I caught a couple of nice two pounders but that big boy wasn't interested. Probably why he'd grown to be such a big boy. I'd have to go in after him.

I stripped off and slipped into the water, leaving my spear behind for the time being. A few duck-dives and some underwater swimming and I'd spotted fat boy, lurking under the remains of an old log. I just kept swimming around in the general area, not bothering anyone. That's right, little fishy, get used to me. I'm harmless.

When something brushed against my leg I just naturally assumed that it was a curious trout examining the intruder. I was turning to look when the touch ran up my leg and what felt suspiciously like a hand settled on my bottom. My casual turn was promptly converted into a lightning fast whip-around, and I found myself staring at a smiling Billy-Joe.

I exploded up out of the water, choking and gasping and swearing. Billy Joe surfaced next to me, looking concerned, but I could see the laughter in his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I shrieked at him.

"Swimming," he said.

"You're supposed to be in town," I told him. "Shareen said you were in town. Why aren't you in town?"

"Um, possibly because I saw Shareen and Isabel-not-Sally coming into town. Don't worry about them being disappointed, though. The Jamieson boys are both in town."

Oh dear. If Isabel gave those boys half a chance she'd find herself naked in the back of their pick-up. Shareen would probably be right next to her, although I couldn't see Shareen objecting. Or Isabel either, for that matter. They both had the same outlook on life where certain matters were concerned.

Oh god. Thinking of Isabel finding herself naked it dawned on me that I already was and I lay odds Billy-Joe was as well.

"You stay right here," I snarled at him, "while I go and get dressed."

"Not going to happen," he said, his smile beaming bright.

He was right, staying right next to me as I headed to the shore. As soon as I was on dry land I made a bee-line for my things and grabbed for my knife, and it wasn't there.

"Ah, Micky still turns white and looks over his shoulder when your name is mentioned," Billy-Joe said. "I thought it only sensible to protect you from temptation."

He glanced upwards and I followed where he was looking. There was my knife, stuck in the trunk of the tree, somewhat higher than I could reach. I turned to look for my spear and that was missing as well.

"You and pointy objects are a bad combination," Billy-Joe observed. "Andy Jamieson never did explain how he got that hole in his shoulder, but I notice that he seems nervous around you, too."

"That wasn't my fault," I said quickly. "He tripped and fell on the spear. All his own doing."

"If you say so," said Billy-Joe agreeably. "Still, you can't blame me for taking precautions."

I glared at him, suddenly realised that he had an erection, blushed, and looked away. How the hell had I missed that. Probably because I hadn't been looking for it.

"You just back off while I get dressed," I told him, speaking firmly to show him I meant it.

He just grabbed me and yanked me up against him, one hand plastered over my bottom, the other on the back of my head, my body crushed against his, and he kissed me. It seems you can be aware of a number of things at the same time. Quite vividly aware of them.

There was his hand on my bottom, and those long fingers of his covered quite a wide area. Too wide an area, considering how close those fingers were to other sensitive spots. There was also his hairy chest rubbing very intimately against my breasts, the rough hair teasing my nipples which were responding the way nipples do when teased. His erection was pressed against my tummy and you can bet your favourite pair of shoes that I was aware of that particular item. Last, but by no means least, was his mouth, thoroughly ravishing mine as he kissed me.

I wasn't kissing him back, let me tell you that. Well, if I was, it was purely in self-defence. It wasn't as though I wanted him to kiss me. He was just doing it, and he kept on doing. I mean, when you consider it, I had no choice but to kiss him back.

I finally got my hands between us and pushed very firmly against his chest, managing to break of the kiss. A win to me, yes? No. He just dropped his head and started kissing my breasts. Further pushing attempts by me just seemed to do two things; give him more room to access my breasts and press his groin even harder against me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I managed to gasp out indignantly.

He straightened up with a small sigh, giving me a slightly pitying look as he let me have a bit of distance between our bodies.

That done he took my hand and closed it over his erection, holding my hand closed when I tried to jerk it away.

"Why don't you take one good guess about what I intend," he suggested and then started pulling me up against him again, but this time with my hand trapped between our bodies and holding onto him. I had no idea that those things were so hot and hard.

"But, but I don't do that sort of thing," I pointed out very quickly.

"Well, you have to start sometime, and now's a better time than most."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm with you," he told me, the arrogant sod. I've never met such gall before.

"What, you're doing me a favour?" I asked, further infuriated when he considered what I said and then nodded.

Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers
12