Bimbo-Mommy Meets Brian's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocking both Brian and his mother, the teacher cradled the mother's body and lifted her up. Ms. Powers sat on the desk and placed the mother beside her, her head in the teacher's lap. The teacher proceeded to reach back and undo her black push-up bra, revealing her very large E-cup breasts. She pushed the mother's head toward a nipple.

"There, there, Bimbo-Mommy, suckle on teacher's big teat."

"Mmmmm..." The mother began to do just that, pressing her face into the huge breast as she suckled like a baby.

"Brian, would you come over here please?" the teacher said in an even voice, as if nothing odd was happening.

"Yes ma'am," the teenager managed to squeak out. He released his cock, which thrust out and up, visibly pulsing, and walked over to the bizarre scene.

"Bimbo-Mommy, I know what you really want to suckle. You want to suck on your boy's big, thick erection, don't you?"

"Mm-hm," the mother mumbled as she continued to suck on Ms. Power's big tit.

Ms. Powers pulled her nipple from the mother's mouth and turned her head slightly.

"There you go, Brian. Her little wet mouth is all ready for your cock."

Without hesitating, Brian did just that -- and his mother immediately began to suck, moaning with pleasure as she did.

"Does Bimbo-Mommy like that? Does she like her boy's big penis in her slutty mouth?"

"Mmm-hmm," the mother groaned. She took the cock deeper and deeper until it was engulfed in her mouth.

"My goodness," Ms. Powers said, "someone is a very good cocksucker. Don't you think Brian?"

The stunned teen simply grunted a "yes" and began to fully face-fuck his mother.

"You can play with my big breasts while your slut of a mother sucks you off."

He reached up and began to fondle his teacher's large breasts, the ones he had stared at for hours. She leaned forward and began to kiss him deeply and sloppily, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

With his hands all over his teacher's huge tits, their mouths pressed against each other, and his cock thrusting in and out of his mother's slutty mouth, he wondered if he was in a dream. A wonderful, incredibly erotic dream.

But the busty, sex-obsessed, topless teacher wasn't done.

She pulled her head back and, putting her hands over Brian's, which were still groping her large rack, she smiled.

"Does Bimbo-Mommy's mouth feel good on your thick cock, Brian?"

"It feels amazing, ma'am."

"I bet. But I think it's time to take things up a notch."

Brian's mother looked up, her son's cock still buried in her mouth, with an alarmed look on her face.

"Get up, Bimbo-Mommy. Do it now."

The mother reluctantly released her son's prick, a trail of saliva connecting it to her mouth as she withdrew.

"Yes ma'am." She scurried and sat up, her massive tits jiggling.

"I think it's time to let Brian play with your sexy little body. What else is a Bimbo-Mommy for than to be her son's plaything?"

Ms. Pepper looked abashedly at her son, whose prick was arching straight up. He took a step forward and it pressed into her taut belly.

"Sweetie, do you want to play with Bimbo-Mommy's body?"

Brian couldn't believe what he was hearing, but wasn't going to pass up this chance.

"Please, baby?" The mother lifted one massive tit and sucked on her own nipple, then let it drop. Brian stared at it as it jiggled and swayed. My god, he thought, they are simply gigantic. He looked up at his mother's gorgeous, smiling face. "Please play with me?" she said in a little girl voice.

Brian pulled her to him and mashed his mouth against hers. He could feel her Soon they were making out, passionately, like two teenagers hooking up for the first time. He kissed her delicate neck and then down to her enormous bust.

He squeezed and groped and marveled at how firm yet pillowy his mother's giant tits were. He pressed his face into them, losing himself her deep, sprawling cleavage. He took both tits in his hands, pressed them together and sucked on both her nipples at once.

"Uhhhhhh! That feels so good, baby! Suckle on Bimbo-Mommy's tits!"

His hands wandered down to her waist and he was amazed to find that he could almost wrap his large hands around it. Her body was so tiny, yet was so incredibly busty, almost as if a porno star's chest had been grafted onto the torso of a teenager.

"Don't forget her big bubble butt," Ms. Powers said with a wink.

Brian twirled her body around, causing his mother to gasp. Her skirt-covered butt was now sticking out; her asscheeks were so full and round that they pressed into Brian's erection. He flipped up the skirt and began to play with her bubble butt, massaging it, pushing his hard-on between those luscious cheeks. She moaned with pleasure.

"You like having your ass played with, don't you?" Ms. Powers said.

"Uhhh... fuck... yes ma'am."

Feeling his power over her, Brian pulled her hair back, causing another gasp. Her tits and ass were both thrust out, inviting her son to control her.

"Oh god, baby... Bimbo-Mommy is so horny..."

"I think it's time, Brian," Ms. Powers said.

The startled mother was shaken out of her almost hypnotic state of arousal. "Time for what?"

"God, you are such a stupid little slut," the teacher said, squeezing the mother's giant tits. "Time for your son to fuck you properly."

"No! I mean... he's my son! It's not proper."

"Not proper?" Ms. Powers laughed. "You're almost naked, letting your own son control and play with your incredibly fuckable body."

"I know, but... that's incest."

"Shut up, you dumb bimbo. Look at yourself. Your body is made for fucking. It's the only thing you're good for. If you really love your son, you'll let him fuck the living shit out of you. You'll be his sex toy."

The mother looked confused. Brian twirled her around again, so their bodies were pressed up against each other. She was so short and he was so hard that his erection pressed against her belly, the head of his cock nestled in the heavy bottom part of her massive tits.

"What if... what if I use my breasts?"

"Actually, that's a good idea. Spit on his cock and wrap those giant teats around it."

"Yes, ma'am," she said, and did just that. She got on her knees -- though had to keep the rest of her body vertical so everything aligned -- and placed his slickened cock between her tits, which she then pressed together. She looked up at her son longingly.

"Fuck Bimbo-Mommy's huge breasts, sweetie. Please? I'm just a dumb, giant-titted slut for you."

As Brian began to move his cock through the pillowy nest created by her tits, both he and his mother moaned in satisfaction. His cock was long enough that with each thrust, it emerged from the deep gorge of cleavage; his mother began to kiss and lick the head, then simply let it pop into and out of her soft, wet mouth.

"Does that feel good, Brian?" Ms. Powers said, lightly caressing the boy's chest.

"It feels incredible, but..."

"But what you really want is to fuck your Bimbo-Mommy."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ms. Pepper looked up at the two of them with an alarmed expression. "No, please! It would be incest if you put your penis inside Bimbo-Mommy's vagina! Fuck Bimbo-Mommy's giant tits, sweetheart! Let Bimbo-Mommy make you cum with her big, soft breasts."

"Shut up, slut," Ms. Powers said. "Brian is going to fuck you, whether you want him to or not."

"But... that would be rape," the mother said, as she absent-mindedly pinched her rock-hard nipples. She looked up at her son with pleading eyes. "You don't want to rape your own Mommy, do you?"

Before he could answer, Ms. Powers grabbed a handful of the gorgeous mother's hair. "Get on the desk," she commanded.

"UH! Oh god, no!" It was unclear why the voluptuous mother was drawing the line here, but her actions did not match her desperate words: She let the teacher pull her body up onto the desk and leaned back on her elbows, her massive tits jutting out toward her son, her glistening pussy visible under the tiny skirt. "Don't fuck Mommy, sweetie. Please? Don't put your big cock inside of Mommy. Let Bimbo-Mommy suck you off!"

"Cock up those legs, Bimbo-Mommy," Ms. Powers said.

Again, her actions belied her words: "Please don't rape me, sweetie! Please don't fuck Bimbo-Mommy!" she said -- just as she raised her muscular legs into the air, allowing her son full view of her pussy, which was literally dripping wet; drops of girl-juice dribbled onto the puckered star of her asshole and then onto the desk.

Brian took a step forward and began to rub his cock up and down his mother's wet pussy lips. She groaned with pleasure. "Don't, baby..." She was losing whatever battle she was having with herself, her horniness overcoming all else. "Don't... rape... Bimbo-Mommy..."

"I'm sorry, Mommy, I have to fuck you now. I have to fuck my stupid, sexy Bimbo-Mommy."

"Rape her, Brian," Ms. Powers said, as she took his penis in her hand and placed its head against the throbbing lips of his mother's pussy. "Rape this dumb little cunt. Make her orgasm. It's what this incredibly busty little body was built for: giving her son a hole to fuck anytime he wants it."

"Oh god," the mother muttered as her son pressed the head of his swollen cock into her. "Please baby... Don't... put... it... in... Fuck... Fuck... me..."

"You heard her," Ms. Powers said, "She wants to be fucked. The dumb little bitch wants her own son to fuck the living shit out of her."

"No! I... I don't know... I'm so confused..."

"Of course you are, you're a stupid little fucktoy. Dumb sluts like you shouldn't talk, they should lie back and let their sons fuck them silly."

The young mother began to moan as her son's prick slowly sank into her hungry pussy.

"Oh god that feels so good... But I shouldn't..."

"Please continue to refer to yourself in the third person."

"Bimbo-Mommy shouldn't be letting her son fuck her..."

"Don't you love your son?" Brian was now beginning to slowly thrust in and out of his mother's gloriously tight vagina.

"Of course I -- Of course Bimbo-Mommy loves her son!" She turned her gaze to her son, who she now saw was staring directly at her massive tits, which were beginning to sway up and down with the tempo of his fucking. He grabbed her tiny waist and began to pump in earnest, quickening his pace.

"Then you'll let your son rape you anytime he wants. You'll become his sex toy, his submissive little fuck-slut."

"Oh god..." Ms. Pepper could feel an orgasm building deep within her -- she could tell it would be one of her extremely intense, almost violent orgasms. Her legs, still up in the air, began to twitch. Her whole body then began to vibrate, her giant tits jiggling and swaying more and more with each thrust. She wrapped her legs around her son's torso. She began to mumble: "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

"What's that, Bimbo-Mommy? You want your son to fuck you? Harder?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want him to grab onto your giant slut tits for leverage?"

"Whatever he wants." Brian immediately grabbed hold of handfuls of her massive breasts, squeezing them as he continued to pump into her.

"It looks like Bimbo-Mommy is ready to cum."

"Yes! Bimbo-Mommy needs to cum! Fuck Bimbo-Mommy! Fuck my busty little body! Use me however you want, sweetie! You own me! You own these giant tits! You own this tight little pussy! Stupid Bimbo-Mommy is only good for one thing! FUCK MEEEEE!! AHHHHHHH!!"

The orgasm overcame her: Her entire body shuddered and spasmed, her pussy clamping down on her son's cock. He stopped thrusted for a moment and let it happen. She continued to squeal as girl-juice seeped out of her vagina.

As her orgasm subsided, she wrapped her body -- now sweaty and still shuddering slightly -- around her son, and began to kiss him on the neck, face and mouth.

"Bimbo-Mommy loves you so much, sweetie! Thank you for giving me such a wonderful orgasm."

With her legs still wrapped around his back, and her arms wrapped around his neck, it was easy for Brian to lift her entire body off the desk, as he continued to thrust into her horny pussy.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" The mother grunted with each thrust. "Fuck Bimbo-Mommy's little body!" She was bouncing up and down on his cock, clinging to him like an animal clinging to a branch.

Ms. Powers, meanwhile, was taking off the rest of her clothes: her skirt first, then her panties, and finally her bra, revealing her large, E-cup breasts.

"Shake your tits for me," an emboldened Brian said.

Without hesitation, Ms. Powers did just that, bending forward slightly and swaying her upper body back and forth. Brian stared at his super-hot teacher's huge, firm tits.

She smiled at him and said: "I'm used to having the biggest tits in the room, but not with your giant-titted Bimbo-Mommy around."

The mother in question was still bouncing up and down on her son's rock-hard cock, grunting with each bounce. Brian put his hands under her armpits and, as if he were lifting a small child, pulled her off of his cock and into the air. He then twirled her around and pushed her torso and head down onto the desk. Her massive tits squished out to either side. He pushed her head down roughly and entered her from behind. She squealed in a mixture of delight and pain.

"Good, Brian," Ms. Powers said. "Fuck that dumb slut from behind. Grab onto her huge, jiggling butt cheeks." Brian did just that and began to really pound his mother. She thrust out her legs and high heel-clad feet behind her, spreading them to give her son easier access to her pussy.

They were rutting like animals, sweat beading on their bodies, both of them grunting with each thrust. There was no doubt: Brian's airheaded bimbo-slut of a mother was simply made for fucking.

The naked, busty teacher grabbed Brian's head and began to make out with him, running her hands over his chest and down to his thrusted butt. She licked his ear and whispered, "One more position for you two, don't you think? Whichever one you want."

Brian once again grabbed his mother, this time by the waist and in one motion, twirled her around, sat on the edge of the desk and held her in mid-air, just above his twitching cock. Her massive tits swayed hypnotically in front of him, her little, rock-hard nipples thrust out toward him.

"Oh my goodness! You're so strong, baby. Are you going to fuck Bimbo-Mommy again?"

"I think you need to beg for it, Bimbo-Mommy," Ms. Powers said with that mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Beg for your son to make you cum."

Brian's mother cupped her gigantic breasts, presenting them for her son. "Bimbo-Mommy needs to cum again now. Please fuck Bimbo-Mommy? Please fuck your stupid little cunt of a mother? Bimbo-Mommy needs it so bad."

Brian slowly lowered her onto his prick -- Ms. Powers helping to align cock and pussy -- and then pulled her into him. He felt her giant bimbo-tits pressing into his chest as she began to grind her cunt on his cock.

She wrapped her arms around him and began to kiss him all over his face, neck and mouth. "Bimbo-Mommy loves you so, so much, sweetie. Bimbo-Mommy is just a stupid fuck-slut who will do anything for her baby boy. Please make Bimbo-Mommy cum?"

She began to slowly bounce up and down on her son's cock, kissing him deeply, alternately moaning and grunting. As her son sped up his thrusts, she threw her head back, her hands wrapped around the back of his neck.

"UHHHHHHH! FEELS SO GOOD!" she screamed.

Again, Ms. Powers whispered in his son's ear: "Don't you think dirty, slutty Bimbo-Mommies need to be choked? It'll intensify her orgasm and teach her a lesson."

Without thinking -- he was so far gone that he would do almost anything his teacher told him to do -- he moved one hand from his mother's huge ass cheek to her neck, just barely squeezing enough to control her.

"YES! CHOKE BIMBO-MOMMY! MAKE ME YOUR FUCK-SLAVE! OH GOD! BIMBO-MOMMY IS GOING TO CUM AGAIN! FUUUUUUCK! UHHHHHHH!"

Brian could feel her cunt spasm around his cock, a frothy mix of pre-cum and girl-juice dripping onto the floor. He was now slamming into her, in complete control of her wildly voluptuous body. Her massive tits bounced up and down, her ass cheeks rippled, her eyes half-rolled back into her head. Soon, her whole body was vibrating and spasming; she had lost all control as the orgasm overtook her. She screamed and screamed for her son to keep fucking her.

It was all too much. Brian got up, holding his mother aloft, and slammed his cock into her, still holding her by one ass cheek and her slim neck. "I'M CUMMING TOO, BIMBO-MOMMY! CUMMING IN YOUR TINY LITTLE PUSSY! FUUUUCK!! CUUUUUUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!"

Semen shot out of his cock into her waiting vagina; she could feel rope after rope pummeling her cervix. The duo continued to scream in pleasure as Ms. Powers looked on, masturbating with one hand, and groping a huge tit with the other as she watched the culmination of her plans.

Minutes went by as both orgasms intensified, then slowly subsided. Brian eventually pulled his mother off his cock with a popping sound and lowered her to the ground. She stood, wobbly, and leaned her head up to kiss him. They made out like teenagers on a first date, Brian groping her gigantic tits. She whispered "I love you," "thank you for fucking Bimbo-Mommy so hard" and "Bimbo-Mommy will do anything for you, sweetheart."

"Excellent," Ms. Powers said. "I'm so glad you both enjoyed that."

"Bimbo-Mommy loves parent-teacher conferences!" she said in her ditzy little-girl voice. And with that, she dropped to her knees and began once again to suck off her son.