Biology 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Step out of them, Honey," she said.

That took some doing, considering I had still on my soggy, wade-in-the-creek, farm boots. But Shannon took pity on me, bent, and in a moment lifted one foot after the other out of the jeans.

Without standing, she reached up and slid my briefs down, too.

"Step again, please," she said, so I did.

Her hands slid back up and cradled what I'd had safely hidden away in my undies a moment before.

"Nice." she said. "Very nice, indeed." She separated my penis from the rest, pulled it toward her, and kissed its end. WOW! Did she learn that from this Uncle Blake of hers? If so, I'd shake his hand in gratitude if I ever met him.

She looked up at me, then down the length of my body. "Shirt next," she said.

I had plenty of help getting it off, and getting my undershirt off as well.

"Good, just shoes and socks on us both, now," she said.

Did she want mine off? No. She took my hand and said, "Let's walk over to the other side of Uncle Julius' orchard here. I want to show you something."

Show me something? I'd already seen more than most boys my age could assimilate in a year, let alone in one long afternoon that had whizzed by like a Thunderbirds jet.

We stepped over ground made uneven by small irrigation ditches and young weeds, getting to wherever and whatever Shannon planned to show me.

Then there it was, a view that could have improved only if Shannon had stood in the middle of it instead of holding my hand. The whole valley lay there before us in the waning, warm sun. Shannon edged up against me.

"Like it?" she said.

I nodded. I strained my eyes to the left, and spotted my parents' farm, the road to its west that formed the school districts' boundary, and the orchard farms of my folks' neighbors. Farther to the west and more distant toward the river, sure enough, there lay Unc's farm and his little creek glistening in the low sun. All it needed to make it perfect was two almost not highschool anymore kids like me and Shannon in it playing splash me.

"See that over there?" She pointed farther west toward a well kept farmstead. "Our place." Well, it certainly looked fancier that ours or Unc's, but like Dad always said: 'While it may look nice, paint raises no crops.'

"And that?" She pointed to another farm and mentioned a name I barely recognized.

"And those two?" More Crawford names and Crawford relatives.

"And that?" Another Crawford farm, Shannon's older, male cousin, she said.

"And over there?" More Crawfords.

"And this?" By now what she pointed out swept up the valley side to where we stood. I looked around.

"If you look closely, you might find my virginity here some place," she said with an odd tinge in her voice. "Uncle Blake brought me here. We had a soft ground mat under that tree, right there." She pointed to an apple pollenizer that stood far above the dwarf producer apple trees on their trellises.

After a long pause and a huge sigh, she said, "Oh, I love this place."

I nodded. Another near silent pause held for some time.

"I hope by tomorrow morning I'll love it twice as much," she said as she turned toward me and looked up,

I needed a few moments to sort and interpret this.

"No blankets here," I said after my brain finally managed at least meager understanding.

"No need. Why you think I kept our shoes on?"

"Not for walking, I'm guessing?"

"First, for walking. I wanted you to see this place first; I think it's my most favorite place. Now we can go wherever you want."

"I like it right here. It's almost like you can see the future, out there." I waved my free arm toward the valley's expanse below us."

"You know, Jackson? I think you're a romantic."

I was? Was any boy at eighteen? I don't think my mother would ever have used that description.

"How about our future, Honey?" Shannon said. "Let's see what we can learn about our future, okay?"

"Uhh."

Being I was still slow on the pick-up, she turned back to me, pressed her naked body against mine, and looked up at me.

"Put your arms around me and kiss me," she said.

I did my best, and what I lacked, she coached me to perfection. After several long kisses—I say long because she stuck her tongue down my throat, and that took some getting used to—she smiled and pulled back.

"Like that?"

I nodded as best I could, considering my sanity had flown away to parts unknown.

"This time hug me with one hand, and with the other, show my breasts how good you think they look," she said, having again turned her back against me.

Okay, I did, and that lasted maybe five minutes.

"Now both hands," she said, "Rub my breasts. Gently but firmly. And kiss me more, on the neck or wherever you can reach"

I was getting the hang of this, I thought. Five minutes more. The kiss I put on her neck seemed as much appreciated as those on her lips.

"Now, reach one hand down so you touch me where my legs come together."

I'd never touched anyone there before so I hesitated. But Shannon was having none of my hesitation. Her hand found mine and coached me.

"Right there, Jackson, Honey." Her hand separated one finger from my palm and pressed it between her lips and moved it around until it found a small, firm protrusion.

"My clit. Just rub it gently, okay?"

So I did, but she squirmed against me.

"Don't like?"

"Like it too much. More, but stay gentle, please?"

So I let up, but she seemed to squirm just as much.

"Still too much?"

"Perfect. Oh, I'm going to like this forever." Her voice had a an urgent sigh in it—if you can imagine that combination.

Right then she might have forever, but before long, she wanted more.

"Honey?"

"Yes?'

"Put your finger inside me? Please?"

So I did.

"I meant the other hand, please?

There she presented me with a quandary. Take that other hand off her breast?

"Please, Jackson?"

Guess that's what she wanted, so I did.

And it must have been right, because that increased her squirm rate. In fact they weren't really squirms any longer—more a case of her rubbing her buttocks against me, and that had the equivalent effect I'd mastered in bed with myself many early mornings.

"I want more than your fingers inside me, Honey. Will you do that? For me?"

"I, uh ..."

"We won't need a blanket if we stand up." With that she pulled me toward a small, broken-over stump whose trunk lay skewed to the ground. She leaned over it and looked toward me, past her exposed bottom.

"Please, Jackson, I want you. Please?"

Honesty was what I needed right then. I hoped she did, too.

"Tell me what to do, okay."

"Oh, Jackson. I'll tell you all right. Just come closer."

I did.

"Stay behind me, right?"

I did my best.

"Now hold my breasts again."

I placed my hands accordingly."

"Now rub them gently, like you did before."

"Okay?"

"Wonderful, but now put yourself like you are going to come into me. Not in, yet. Just touching."

Why not? In a few seconds I understood what all that rubbing her butt against me had been about. I was hard as a rock and fighting to restrain myself from impaling her.

"You like that?" she said.

I'm sure my breath wasn't as calm as it had been. "Yes."

"Push against me more, now, please, Jackson?"

I did, although my restraint wasn't holding up well at all.

"More yet please, Honey?"

I did.

"Oh, I love that." She gave her own little push and something happened I'd never before even imagined.

"There, now, Honey. How's that?"

I was still trying to figure out what in the world could feel that good. "Wonderful."

"I think so, too. Thanks for being so considerate, Jackson. Now just try to go as slow, as deep, and as long as you can."

Yeah, right! I knew that feeling, where it led, and I hoped her birth control prescription worked.

"Rub my clit more, will you?"

I did, and from what little I knew about women, she liked that.

"And my titties?"

I was running out of hands, at least hands that did what I wanted them to do , and not what my body tried to make them do.

"Oh, Jackson," Shannon moaned with a huge sigh. "You're doing wonderful things for me."

I hoped so. She certainly was doing good things for me. Her convulsions and breath and squirms came closer together and stronger all the time.

'Slowly,' I repeated to myself. 'Slowly. She wants slowly.'

But her breath continued its ramp-up, her squirms gained strength, and her pushes against me became more urgent and self-serving.

"Please, Jackson. Faster, please? Harder?"

So I did, best I could. My body had taken up a pace of its own, so speeding up was a non-effort.

"Shannon?"

"Yes, Honey?"

"You okay?"

"Getting so ... oh, I hope so. I want you comming inside me. I'll be ready when you do. I want it. Let me have it, please?"

We went on for a few more strokes, her getting wilder by the second, me not far behind.

"Oh, god!" she all at once shouted. "Now Jack Baby! Please, now. I want it. I want you, I want ..." She said no more, just hammered against me, panting, hissing, jerking, squirming, shaking, and shivering.

After she caught her breath, she slowed, turning her face back over her shoulder and giving me the start of a silly grin. "Oh, Darling, that was so good. Uncle Jake was good, but I think you're better. Did you take lessons from him?"

No, I hadn't. Shannon had taught me all I knew.

"Did you make it, Baby?" she asked.

I shook my head. At least I didn't think so. How would a virgin know for sure?

"Well, then," she said, turning back to the direction she'd looked while she got off. "It's my turn to do something wonderful for you. Ready?"

I guessed I was. Hell, I didn't know!

"Remember: Slow. You tell me how fast, and I'll go just a little bit slower. Okay? I'm going to keep you inside me until you explode, and when you do, I'll make it last so long you'll think you died. But you'll still be alive, I promise."

Already my body's condition was OVERLOAD in red letters. The tension between my thighs felt as if I had an electric wire connecting them to something in the area where my testicles and penis attached. That wire conducted an ever greater current with rising voltage, like one of those childhood visions of a balloon being inflated. You know it's getting bigger, but eventually must explode. Ever greater, ever hammering, ever climbing, ever, ever, ever, arriving at the top so it erupted with a sensation I'd never before lifted to that elevation.

I think I exclaimed, 'Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, my god!' a hundred times.

"You'll think so," Shannon said with an urgent gasp. "Come on, Baby. Let me have it. I want it. I want it from you. Give me all you got now, please?"

I've read more than one description of a man's orgasm, but none have come close to what I felt. I swear Shannon gave me something no man ever before experienced. No, I didn't die, but the way my senses scrambled and surges of lightning shot around inside me, my poor brain thought I had. Died and gone to heaven, that described Jackson Collins for the next half hour.

"Honey?" a sweet, soft, loving, beautiful, perfect voice whispered. "You okay?"

I took a huge gasp and let it out slowly. "Fine. Oh, you made that wonderful, Shannon! So wonderful."

"Good," she said. "You can help me with my science project every day you want. I sure wish we had a blanket here to lie on. I got lots more to teach you, and after you rest up, we'll have lots of time."

Could I rest up? I doubted I had enough strength remaining to do anything—even rest up!

Her hands came down to my penis and began jacking it, but with no effect.

"Guess I got everything you'll have for a few minutes," she said, running her finger over the end of me and causing shudder after shudder.

In self-defense, I pulled her over and kissed her.

"Oh, It's so nice to be kissed by the man you just learned to love."

"And nice to kiss the woman who just sent you to heaven!"

She kissed me, this time, and it was the sort of kiss you should get from the woman you just made love to. I did my best to give her the sort of kiss your man should give you after you just catapulted him to heaven.

Once we got that taken care of—and it took nearly an hour, during which a bed, a ground mat, or at least a blanket would have come in handy—she kissed me one last time and said, "Jackson?"

"Yeah?"

"You think I should change and go to junior college this fall instead of the U?"

I shrugged. That was a big decision and a big change of direction influencing the rest of her life.

"Well, I can see I made an lasting impression on you. Was I that lousy?"

"Lousy? What you mean? You were wonderful."

"I mean you want me to change schools? I think they teach biology at the junior college, too, at least beginnings. Or you want to change to the U so we can study there together?"

I almost opened my mouth and said something stupid before a light dawned where this led.

"I suppose you mean studying biology full time?" I said with a quiet chuckle.

"I mean I study your biology full time, you study mine all the time you're not studying engineering."

"Okay, I see."

"Look here," she said, standing straight, holding her arms out and twirling her naked body around before me. "Isn't this better than the best old rusty bridge you ever saw?"

I nodded, then chuckled.

"What's so funny? Something wrong with me?"

"Not at all, Honey."

She took a new hold on me and squeezed. "What, then?"

"Well, you see? They used to build bridges with rivets holding them together, you know, before they could weld good enough? You still see lots of old bridges with millions of rivets holding them together, and the million holes they punched to put the hot rivets in. Then they pounded on the red hot rivets' tail ends until the rivets mushed over and couldn't come back out—what they called 'bucking'."

She had 'Oh?' on her face.

"You'd make a good riveted bridge."

"I would?"

"Yeah, just the right holes in the right places and me trying to hold you all together with one riveter."

"Aw, you're nuts!"

"Maybe, but I thought you liked my first bucking."

She paused a moment, then grinned.

"A little corny, I'd say. But yes, Mr. Jackson Collins, Structural Engineer. I know exactly where there's rivet work that needs lots of bucking. But it's a long project. I figure it'll take the rest of your life."

I nearly said, 'Aw, now you're the one who's nuts,' before realizing a rest-of-my-life time-table sounded like the perfect schedule for any plan that included Shannon.

12