Biology 101 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost there..." he warned her.

She didn't stop with his cock deep in her mouth, stroking with just her index finger and thumb near the base.

"Sara! I'm going to blow," he cautioned again.

She not only kept going she increased her speed on his shaft with her hand, and tightened her grip on his shaft with her mouth.

"I can't hold it!" he cried as his muscles constricted and I'm sure a blast of semen shot into Sara's mouth.

She quickly took him out. He turned toward the desk and camera. She stroked him to completion with only the first spurt I saw traveling any real distance. The rest just ran out of his hole and dripped onto the table. When I watched it again I kept my eye on Sara. I defiantly saw her swallow the first spurt of semen she had told me about. I couldn't blame her.

"Why didn't you take me out? I came in your mouth that first shot," he asked once she had let go of his oozing member.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. This isn't fair; I'm not getting to do what I usually like."

"It's going to help our grades. And it's not like forever. I hope Professor Burke accepts this one. She was pretty specific in wanting to see how fast and far I can shoot. We need to make everyone count since she's splitting the points between us."

"I know, I'll try not to do that again," she said getting to her feet and turning the camera off.

I had to chuckle to myself again. This 'little study' had young Sara a little flustered. I loved it. I contemplated not accepting the sample, hopefully making her do another one. I didn't think I would make her mad enough to quit and messing with her would be fun.

I watched the clip again. The ejaculation was kind of a let down with all that sucking and manipulating she went through. The closer I studied it I was under the impression he had spurted twice in her mouth. I distinctly saw his cock contract twice with her mouth around it. No wonder he didn't have much force once she took him out. I'm sure she loved feeling his penis convulse and spurt though, just like I had with Mike.

I spent all the time I had before lunch and needed to go. I was meeting with the department faculty today so I couldn't eat in my office and watch more clips. I still had one of Steve, three from Justin and the amazing five from Daniel to watch.

*****

I wasn't much use in the meeting. Daydreaming about Mike's huge cock ejaculating in my mouth occupied my mind. The head of the department stopped asking me my opinion on items because it took him two or three times to get my attention. He talked to me after the meeting and I told him I was just distracted and a little stressed right now. He didn't think much of it.

Thankfully I remembered to tell the class Tami wasn't available for questions on Friday so when I got back to my office there weren't any students waiting for me. Unlocking my computer I put Steve's clip in first. His large member made my mouth water and my clitoris tingle. He was already rock hard and oozing when the clip started. Who knows how long he had been manipulating it before he started the camera. He ejaculated less than a minute later onto the bathroom sink he uses to film himself. Nothing too spectacular in his orgasm, his first spurt traveled less than three inches and the remaining quantity dribbled out of the end of his massive penis. He turned the camera off quickly after he was finished. The clip was only forty-six seconds in length. He didn't seem too interested in the study at all.

Justin was a completely different story. He introduced himself again and even knew this was sample number four for my extra credit study. He had porn playing again and stroked his seven inch member to the sounds of a screaming porn star, telling someone to fuck her ass harder. Justin even moaned for the camera and told me when he was about to ejaculate. I swear this kid had inhuman potency. Yesterday he supplied me with three samples with time stamps that were incredibly close together. I never imagined he could do it two days in a row but I was pleasantly incorrect. His volume and velocity were the same. Even the time between clips was almost identical. I got the other clips out to compare, playing them simultaneously next to each other on the screen. It was almost like watching the same clip except his clothes were different and the sounds of the porn had changed.

My mouth was wide open watching this boy perform on screen and perform he did. I think he was really enjoying himself, getting into it more than I've seen another student. One of the best parts about Justin was he didn't turn off the camera to clean up the semen, so I got to watch him suck the load out of his hardened shaft while he explained what he was doing. He seemed to love to talk to the camera, to tell me what he was watching, when he was going to ejaculate and what sample he was doing.

I had so much fun watching and comparing his clips from last time I spent the rest of the afternoon on Justin's clips. It was time to go home before I knew it. I packed up my new samples, memory cards and headed for my car. I still hadn't watched one clip of Daniel's. It was going to be another long and exhausting evening.

*****

"Hi, it's me, Daniel. I'm turning this on before I even start incase I can't control it again," Daniel said as I started his first clip.

I had eaten, sitting naked in my chair again with my trusty vibrator sitting on the desk in front of me. Daniel was in a bathroom, I could see two towels behind him. He was completely naked as far as I could tell and had a hard throbbing erection. He really didn't' have difficulty getting hard, especially if he hadn't even touched himself yet. It looked like he had set the camera down on the counter. I couldn't see his face, just the middle of his chest down to his erect penis. He was skinny with not much muscle definition and no hair on his chest.

"Okay here I go," he said reaching down with his right hand.

He grasped his shaft like Tami had taught him and gave it a downward stroke. Already his scrotum was so tight around his shaft his testes didn't look like two individual balls, just a mound of flesh under his engorged shaft. Another stroke was all it took.

"Oh no I can't stop!" he exclaimed spurting in such rapid succession again he was done in less time than Steve.

He had more output than Steve's big penis and further distance but it was so blinding fast I couldn't even count how many as they splashed onto the counter in front of him. He definitely had a premature ejaculation problem. His contractions were so impressive my mouth dropped open again and I felt my vagina flood with secretions. His member did start to soften almost immediately which I found surprising. He turned off the clip to clean up the mess.

"Daniel again, I'm going to try again since I got another erection," the second clip started.

The clock at the bottom said fifteen minutes had passed. He was in the bathroom again this time with a shirt on and fully erect. He changed the angle of the camera this time. It was more to the side now instead of straight on. Four strokes later and he ejaculated again. It wasn't as thick or white but his contractions were just as fast, sending the semen out twice the length of his penis onto the counter. Another impressive display.

The next clip was a half hour later and he lasted fifteen strokes of his hand on his shaft before ejaculation. The next was another half hour and he stroked a good minute before his amazing contractions rocked his body sending clear sprays of semen onto the counter. It looked more like urine than semen it was so clear and thin. The fifth and final clip began. He was hard again and an hour had passed since the forth clip. He lasted a whopping five minutes. Moaning and stroking his member with much effort. Small spurts of clear semen left his member upon climax. They didn't travel the same distance but they did exit with the same rapid succession.

I had all five samples on my desk. Opening them I poured two through five into one. It was an impressive amount of male ejaculate. Turning on my vibrator I shoved it up my vagina and pinned it there with my legs, letting the deep vibrations course through me. I poured the entire contents into my mouth and swirled it around savoring the taste and texture. I let it sit in my mouth while I enjoyed the vibrator between my legs. About a minute later I emptied my mouth back into the container, setting it back on the desk. His aftertaste remained in my mouth while I treated myself to a good pounding with my toy.

I added all of his clips to the player and looped it. Watching them while I played with my engorged clitoris and shoved my toy in and out I was about to orgasm when my doorbell rang. I planned on ignoring it but whoever it was rang again and again like it was urgent. The distraction killed my build up so I reluctantly pulled my toy out, set it on the desk and grabbed my robe.

They were still ringing the bell when I tore open the door.

"Catch you at a bad time, Emily," Tami said with a smile on her face.

"Tami? What are you doing here?"

"Came to get my daily videos, I didn't want to wait until Monday."

"What? Now?" I asked upset.

"Yep, here is my flash drive. I'll wait," she said not caring how I felt or what she interrupted.

"Fine. Stay here, I'll be right back," I said taking the drive and letting her into my foyer.

I hurried into my computer room and started collecting the clips onto her drive while she talked to me from my foyer about my house. I was almost done when her voice came from the doorway of my study. She had followed me without my permission.

"Having a good time in here I see," she said nodding toward my drying vibrator.

"I told you to stay by the door!" I said grabbing the toy and putting it quickly in the drawer.

"Oh don't be such a prude. What else would you be doing with the boy's clips? I'll admit watching them turns me on as well. I came five times last night watching them. Granted, Jessica was eating me during but that's beside the point?"

"What! Who's Jessica? Did you show her the clips?!" I screamed.

"Settle down Professor. She doesn't know where I got them. She just thought they were amateur clips of hot guys off the internet. Our little secret is safe.

"Tami, you are taking this arrangement too far!"

"And what are you going to do about it, Emily?"

I didn't respond besides glaring.

"That's what I thought. You just keep you end of the deal and everything will be fine. So how many clips did we get today?"

"Well, after you left some interesting things happened," I began.

I told her about Rodney and Sara but left out Mike ejaculating in my mouth. I just told her he dropped out of the study. I then told her about all the clips since I last saw her. She was very excited, mostly about seeing Rodney and Sara having sex. She was also pleased to hear about Daniel and the improvements he made after five tries.

"Mmm, sounds delicious. I'm getting all turned on thinking about it," she said rubbing her tight voluptuous body in front of me. "Too bad about Mike I hear he has a nice cock."

I walked around my desk and handed her the drive, "It's time for you to go Tami."

"I can wait until Monday if you can. I told you I'd get back with you on a time. Do you want to meet here or at the school?" she asked.

"Since you know where I live, I think here would be better, so we aren't interrupted."

Sounds good to me, how does six sound? I can't wait to make you cum," she said, sending anticipation chills through my clit.

"I'll be here. You should really be going," I said trying to sound confident.

Vaginal secretions were running down my leg from my interrupted orgasm. It was really tempting to let her stay. Maybe she would treat me to the same pleasures this Jessica had. I could scarcely imagine being feasted on while watching and eating my research. It was a struggle to tell her no.

"Okay Emily, I'll go if you really want me to."

"That would be best," I said, kicking myself as the words left.

She didn't hesitate, turning and walking to the front door. I followed her, closing the door behind her tight young ass.

I fell back on the closed door, sighing in sexual frustration as well as the control this little vixen had on me. I quickly returned to my study and vibrator but even after hours of sucking down samples and bringing myself to multiple orgasms I still felt sexually unfulfilled. The anticipation of Monday was driving me crazy. There was just something about Tami's attitude and incredible body that had me thinking about and lusting after her.

Saturday and Sunday crawled by, I had depleted my store of fresh cum on Friday night, so I had nothing to sample while I watched my clips. Monday would prove very interesting considering the two days for the boys to collect samples, and my date with Tami. I didn't sleep much Sunday night from the excitement of it all.

*****

I remembered to tell the class on Friday that Tami wouldn't be available on Mondays as well as Fridays anymore. When I arrived at my office the only students there were my extra credit boys, all of them that are. Mike was absent of course since he isn't participating in the same way. One at a time they walked in with their backpacks and unloaded their samples and cards from the weekend.

Talk about the mother load. I don't think these boys did anything besides masturbate for both days, nonstop. Steve had six, which was a lot for him. Rodney produced seven, so he and Sara must have been busy. Daniel, my pre-ejaculation case had a whopping ten separate samples, but Justin topped everyone with fifteen!

My small fridge was chuck full with man juice, by the time the last boy emptied his back pack. I was stunned by Justin actually, fifteen in two days? I didn't think that was possible. When he stood there in front of my desk and continued to pull sample after sample I didn't know what to say when he was done. He basically smiled at me and left.

Once I cleared off the samples I had all the cards on my desk and planned ahead of time for this very thing. Granted I wasn't expecting this much but I knew it would be impressive. With that thought I prepared my lessons for today on Sunday so I had time before class to view as many new ones as I could. Everyone but Justin had one memory card with all their clips on it but I guess Justin had filled up one and had to go to another. This made sense since he liked to perform and take longer to film even the clean up. I couldn't resist and put his first card in to start with. Needless to say I was late to class.

I was so turned on after watching his clips I had to take off my panties and walk to class commando so the wetness didn't soak my pants. The boy should drop out of college and become a porn star, because he knows how to perform for the camera. Not only were his collection of ejaculations impressive he came up with clever views and a myriad of ways to position himself while ejaculating. Top view, side view, bottom view, you name it he filmed it. He masturbated standing, sitting, lying down, kneeling, on his side and even upside down hanging from an exercise bar! Each clip got more involved as I went through the fifteen. Again, I had no idea how he was able to recuperate so quickly and have such volume.

During class I kept getting distracted thinking about it and I think Mike clued in on it because he showed up at my door knocking just as I was going to sit down in my office chair.

"What can I do for you Mike?" I asked as he entered.

"I know it's not Friday yet but I didn't think you would mind, and you said I needed all the points I could get."

I was taken aback but covered it well, "Umm, now?"

"Why not, I'll even let you suck me if you want."

"Lock the door, Mike," I said.

He grinned, locked the door and came toward me already undoing his pants. I sat down in my chair and he came around my desk, fishing his large half erect penis out of his pants. I didn't hesitate and grabbed it as soon as he was within reach. Justin's videos had me so hot and bothered I want fresh cum more than anything.

Stroking him to full power I admired his enormous member before taking the head in my mouth. He was so wide and long it almost hurt to suck him but just almost. He moaned loudly as another few inches entered my mouth, and I used my tongue underneath his head. He tasted wonderful. The texture of his shaft and head caused my body to react in stimulating ways. My clit tingled and my nipples hardened as I stroked the base of his cock, sucking what I could manage in my mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah Professor, you really know how to suck a cock," he said, putting his hands on the back of my head.

I ignored his language, focused on his amazing shaft and pulsing head. His pre-cum kept appearing out of his slit, to blend with my saliva. It tasted fantastic, making my body flush with further pleasure. He began to moan louder and I felt his shaft harden under my constant stroking and sucking. I was after one thing and one thing only... his semen. I had no purpose to delay his ejaculation so I didn't slow or change anything.

Firmer and larger his cock continued to pulse until he, without warning, ejaculated in my mouth, sending a burst of hot semen down my throat. Leaving his head in I stroked him to completion, keeping all he had to offer in my mouth as he added to it with each contraction. I was in heaven. I considered taking a man's load orally the most erotic of all sex acts and I climaxed spontaneously while he filled my mouth with the nectar of my desire.

He bucked and squirmed as I stroked and sucked every drop from his head. When I couldn't get anymore out I let him go and pulled away with a mouthful of semen. In one glorious gulp I swallowed the entire amount.

"Holy fuck! That was unbelievable! I've never had a woman suck me like that before and the swallow. She was right, you do..." he cut off.

"What? What did you say? Who's she! What did 'she' tell you?" I said getting out of my chair.

"Nothing... shit, it's nothing," he backpedaled.

"No Mike, it's not nothing, who told you I love to eat semen? I know someone did. Who was it?"

"I can't say, she'll kill me, and not let me..." he stopped again.

"Not let you what?"

"The deal was if I kept this a secret she would let me do anal with her. If she finds out I told you who she is I'll miss out on that. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a girl to take my cock in her ass? It's virtually impossible."

"I can see that, you are huge after all."

"Exactly, so I'm not giving her up, even if you fail me. I'll take the anal before the A." he smiled.

It had to be Tami; she was the only one that knew. And she was probably the only girl I knew crazy enough to let Mike sodomize her. Maybe he didn't have to tell me and I could get it out of her tonight.

"Fine, Mike, don't tell me I wouldn't want you to miss out on something so important to you. I just hope this person actually goes through with it."

"So we're good, I'll get my A."

"Oh yes we're good Mike, you keep coming back and giving me what I love and you'll get what you want."

"Thanks Professor, I should go," he said maneuvering his large penis back into his pants and walking out of my office.

His after taste was in my mouth. I sat back in my chair savoring the memory and flavor. With the lack of panties I had soaked my pants with my orgasm. It was worth it, but I would just have to let it dry before my next class. I copied the many clips onto a flash drive to take home for tonight's lesbian tirade, deciding not to watch any more so I could dry up and the clips would be fresh and new for Tami and I to enjoy.

*****

The samples in my duffle back, rattled together, making an odd noise as I walked to my car. Getting home in time to quickly eat before six o'clock came I was very excited and eager for Tami to show up. I tried to resist watching any clips but the longer I waited for her the urges increased.