Biracial Prince of Coral Gables

Story Info
Biracial stud hooks up with white MILF.
1.8k words
9.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Jayson Guerrier was born and raised in the City of Coral Gables, Florida. As the son of a Haitian immigrant father and a white mother originally from New Orleans, Louisiana, he knew all about being different. The election of Barack Obama as President of the United States was seen as a boon to mixed-race people and interracial couples as well as African Americans, but the Dirty South refused to change...

Unlike the rest of the Sunshine State, the City of Coral Gables has always been historically lily-white and affluent. It's a world away from diverse and multicultural Miami, that's for damn sure. Interracial couples, while not exactly uncommon, still received raised eyebrows from less than open-minded types in Coral Gables. Jayson and his parents attracted stares everywhere they went, and as time went by, the young man grew conflicted about his racial identity.

Jayson's parents, Luther Guerrier and Elizabeth O'Malley-Guerrier, although hard-working and successful, couldn't shield their only son from prejudice in the Sunshine State. Luther worked as a police officer with the rather uptight Coral Gables Police Department, and his wife Elizabeth worked in real estate. They lived in a nice townhouse in the south end of Coral Gables. Jayson attended a private ( and mostly white ) Catholic school. One where he got teased due to his caramel skin tone, kinky dark hair and lime-green eyes.

At the age of eighteen, Jayson Guerrier decided to explore life outside the confines of Coral Gables. He'd had enough of the uptight, austere place in which he grew up. Jay applied to Florida A & M University because it was a historically black school, and he wanted to be surrounded by his own people. He'd grown tired of life at lily-white private schools full of racist brats who made him feel like he was somehow less than they were.

Jayson's first year at Florida A & M University changed his life. Surrounded by the sons and daughters of Black America, he grew to love himself and appreciate what it meant to be African American. Jayson identified as biracial while attending private school, but while at Florida A & M University, he fully embraced his identity as a black man. He came home after that first year as a changed man...

During his time at Florida A & M University, Jay had a lot of fun with gorgeous ladies of all hues. And then along came the queen, as they say. Jay met and subsequently dated a beautiful young black woman named Cecilia Jones, a feisty gal originally from the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Cecilia taught Jay a lot about black culture, and about himself. A world of passion and knowledge opened up to Jay as he dated Cecilia. Unfortunately, during Jay's second semester at F.A.M.U. a football player named Tyrone Peterson caught Cecilia's eye, and it was the beginning of the end for her relationship with Jay...

Jay was chilling at home, watching porn on his laptop when he heard a noise at the door. His father was attending a law enforcement conference in Ocala, and his mother was visiting family members in Louisiana. The brother had the house to himself and hated being interrupted from his favorite porn series. One featuring young black men banging the hell out of sultry older white women. Pausing the video, Jay reluctantly went to the door...and got one hell of a surprise.

"Hey, Jay, I'm Jocelyn Stein, remember me? I live two blocks away, I used to babysit you way back when," said the curvy, blonde-haired, thirty-something woman who stood at the door, a bright smile on her lovely face. The tall, light-skinned young black man stroked his goateed chin. This gal did not look familiar, not even a little bit, but the way her curves hugged her striped pink and red skirt definitely caused a certain stir in Jay...

"Oh yeah, you do look familiar," Jay said, smiling, even though he didn't know this curvy blonde gal from Adam. Jocelyn flashed Jay a fearless smile, and the young man stepped aside to let her in. He was home for the summer from F.A.M.U. and with his parents out of the house, Jay was all about exploring his options as far as how much trouble he could get into...

"So, how old are you now, Jay?" Jocelyn asked, as the handsome, well-built young brother gave her a tour of the house. Jay flashed her a bright smile, and proudly informed her of his carbon dating. Jocelyn looked him up and down, a bright grin on her lovely face. This one looks good enough to eat, Jocelyn thought as she admired the oh-so fine Jay.

Jocelyn Stein, a statuesque five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with blonde hair and green eyes has always been known as the Temptress of South Coral Gables. Getting married to Everett Doyle, her sweetheart from her halcyon days at the University of Florida did nothing to tame her wild ways. Their marriage didn't last. At the age of thirty five, Jocelyn Stein had money to spend, and an insatiable appetite for exotic younger men. Hence why she was paying her old acquaintance Jay a visit...

"I'm so bored these days, my girlfriend from F.A.M.U. doesn't want to try the long-distance relationship thing," Jay said to Jocelyn, as they sat down on the living room couch to catch up. Jay looked at Jocelyn, who seemed to be hanging onto his every word. He didn't feel bad about lying to her about Cecilia, who unceremoniously dumped him for Tyrone the cornerback. All is fair at sex and war, or something like that, Jay thought to himself.

"Oh, Jay, you poor thing, you don't need to think about her, in fact, you can do better," Jocelyn said to Jay, and she gently laid her hand on his thigh. The young man looked at her hand on his thigh and then his soulful brown eyes locked onto hers. Jocelyn looked into Jay's eyes and saw a maddening desire in them. Without hesitation, she drew closer to him, until their faces were inches apart...

"You're right," Jay whispered, and then he took Jocelyn's face into his hands and kissed her. In that moment, Jay forgot all about Cecilia, the curvy, big-bottomed Atlanta cutie and their romantic adventures at F.A.M.U. All he could think about was the gorgeous stranger who was embracing him right there on his living room couch, and how badly he wanted her...

"Hmm, Jay, I'm going to help you forget all about her," Jocelyn cooed softly, as she drew the hard-bodied hunk into her arms. They rolled around on the couch, and tumbled onto the carpeted floor. Hastily they undressed, and then got down and dirty. Jay gazed upon Jocelyn's curvy, pale flesh, from her round, pretty face, to her full lips and round, pink nipples. The things I'm going to do to that body, Jay thought lustfully.

"You taste wonderful," Jay said to Jocelyn as he buried his face between her thick, creamy legs, and munched on her pussy like a hungry man. Unlike a lot of the college gals that Jay bedded at F.A.M.U. Jocelyn didn't believe in shaving down below. Jay didn't mind at all. There was a hot, strong feminine musk emanating from Jocelyn's sweet spot that he found wonderfully intoxicating...and he couldn't get enough of it.

"Hmm, put those sweet lips to good use, handsome," Jocelyn whispered, and Jay continued to eat her pussy with gusto. Jocelyn closed her eyes and pinched her nipples as Jay worked her over. She was pleasantly surprised by the younger man's oral skills. Hmm, I guess that Cecilia chick taught him well, Jocelyn thought with a wan smile. Jay fingered Jocelyn's pussy and teased her clitoris with his tongue, causing her to moan and squirm in delight...

"Oh fuck," Jay cried out, a little while later, as Jocelyn sat him down on the couch, and handled his "D" as they say. The young man moaned softly as the sultry blonde sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. Jocelyn winked at Jay and slid a finger up his ass while fellating him. The brother gasped in surprise, but did not protest. From the suppleness of his hole, Jocelyn could tell that Jay was no stranger to having things up his ass...

"You like that, don't you?" Jocelyn paused to say, and Jay nodded vigorously. As Jocelyn sucked his dick and fingered his ass, Jay thought of times not too long ago when he and Cecilia got kinky. She actually fucked him a few times with a strap-on dildo, and much to his surprise, he enjoyed it. The more Jocelyn fingered Jay's ass, the harder his dick got in her mouth. Jocelyn deep-throated him until Jay could take it no more and warned her that he was about to cum. And when he did, she stunned him by swallowing every drop...

"That was fantastic," Jay said breathlessly, after Jocelyn left him drained, in more ways than one. Jocelyn smiled at him, and then got on all fours, shaking her thick white ass at him like a pendulum of temptation. Jay felt himself harden instantly, and Jocelyn nodded, pleased with his prowess and recuperative powers. Nothing like the energy and passion of a younger man, Jocelyn thought, smiling wickedly.

"Come get that ass," Jocelyn teased, and Jay nodded, then rolled a condom on his dick, and came up behind her. Gently he caressed her thick ass cheeks, then gave them a firm slap. Jocelyn giggled, then pressed her ass against Jay's groin. Holding her by the hips, Jay thrust into Jocelyn's pussy. The curvy blonde began undulating her thick round ass, giving him a great usual to work with as he fucked her with gusto.

"Give me that ass," Jay groaned as he slammed his dick into Jocelyn's hot, wet pussy. He plowed into her, this almost perfect stranger who came to his house under the pretext of a shared past which he didn't even care to remember. He was horny, and she was there and willing, and that's all there was to it. The way Jocelyn's big ass cheeks jiggled under the force of Jay's thrusts turned him on immensely. He liked a woman who gave as good as she got...

"Be careful what you wish for," Jocelyn cried out, and she crushed Jay's groin with her ass, even as her vaginal muscles clamped down on his dick like a vise. Jay groaned, surprised to find himself so pleasurably ensnared, and he continued to fuck her with all the passion he could muster, even as Jocelyn's moans and squeals filled with the air. What a woman, Jay thought, as he gave her all that he had, and then some...

"Now that's what I call a homecoming," Jay said, much later, as he and Jocelyn lay sprawled on the floor, absolutely spent and pleasurably sore. The foxy blonde looked at him and grinned, her entire body aglow from their sexual exertions. They kissed, and then hit the showers. Not long after, Jocelyn Stein departed from the Guerrier household with an extra bounce in her step, thanks to a certain energetic young Haitian-American. I will definitely visit this one more often, Jocelyn thought with a smile as she headed home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Neglected Red Headed Trophy WifeĀ Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot MomĀ Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Neighborhood MilfĀ Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Double or Nothing Pt. 01Ā Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
The Middle ChildĀ Nuking the family that betrayed him.in Loving Wives
More Stories