Birds in the Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not now!" hissed Helena. She sat up and adjusted her mask. "Sorry, but this stays on. Canary's gone public but I haven't and don't plan to."

Sure, Martin thought.Secret identity. The fact that wearing the mask while you fuck gets you hot has nothing to do with it. Aloud he said "I'm neglecting my duties as host. Can I offer you anything to drink?"

"I thought you just did," purred Dinah. She smiled as her shot hit home; Martin blushed and, amazingly, Helena did too. To take the sting off Dinah added, "I'd… take a drink… myself, but I can't do that anymore." She tapped her throat. "What with my canary cry and all, it's too risky to use my throat for that kind of recreation." Sitting up, she turned to look him in the eyes. Helena took the same position on his other side. "I'll have to make it up to you," Dinah breathed, and licked her lips.

Martin gulped as he looked up at the two Birds. Each was any man's fantasy. In the dim light of his bedside lamp Helena's olive complexion blended her into the shadows; from behind her mask her eyes glittered down at him. She looked at him with a hungry expression and shifted her weight; her dark tresses shimmered. In contrast Dinah, with her fair skin and golden hair, seemed to glow in the lamplight. Her breasts, which were slightly smaller than Helena's but every bit as perky, jiggled slightly as she breathed. Leaning over him the way they were the duo's chests thrust down at him. He'd always been a breast man, and these were the finest he'd ever seen in person. He reached out and caressed the Birds' flat stomachs, then slowly brought his hands up. He cupped their right breasts and felt their hearts beat.

Helena glanced down at his member, still limp from his exertions. "That won't do us much good," she said, frowning. She pulled away from Martin's hand and stood at the bedside. Reaching down, she helped Martin to his feet, then took his former place. She took a moment to rest her head on the pillows and arched her back with a sigh. As Dinah nestled in beside her, Helena spread her legs. Looking up at Martin, she cocked her head and gave him a challenging stare. He didn't need to be told what she expected. He climbed onto the foot of the bed, crawled between her knees, and lowered his mouth to her slit. Her pubic hair was shaved, leaving only a small landing strip above her pussy. Her labia glistening in the dim light. He grabbed her kneecaps to steady himself, then set to work, licking her with a passion. He started off sloppy, coating her with saliva, getting her as lubed up as he could; then he began slipping his tongue up her lips to her clit. His strokes were short and light and precise, each pass as careful as the one before. Helena squirmed and shivered under his attentions.

Dinah held up her head with one hand and looked down at Helena, a tiny smile on her face, watching as her friend quivered. Casually Dinah reached out with her free hand and lay it across Helena's tight belly, stroking her abs. "Is this fair? You're supposed to be relieving his sexual tension, not the other way around."

"Shut… UP…" growled Helena. She squeaked as Martin changed his technique, flicking his tongue at her clit and sucking on it. Her own juices had begun to flow, making her well and truly wet.

"Just seems to me—"

Helena grabbed Dinah's wrist and squeezed tightly. "Not… right… NOW… okay?"

Dinah chuckled. She watched with interest as Helena began to tense, her superbly defined muscles tightening and coming into relief on her arms, her torso, and her legs. Her thighs began to close, pinching Martin's head, but he kept going, increasing his tempo. Helena clenched her toes and clutched at the bedsheets; then she burst. She was too tightly wound to cry out, but she let out a loud gasp and her body spasmed. In a moment all the tension ran out of her like water from a pitcher, and she relaxed, her legs and arms dropping to her sides. She looked down at the Thaumaturge, who had crawled forward to rest his head on her belly, a wide grin plastered across his face. "You didn't learn THAT from a book," she said. "But if you did, I know some people who could use a copy."

He shrugged. "Natural talent, I guess."

"Honey, if I had a man who could do that, I would never have left him."

Dinah raised an eyebrow fractionally.That seems out of character.

Helena shrugged her shoulders, almost imperceptibly.Something he needs to hear.

Helena's instinct was right; Martin smiled a half-smile. Turning his gaze to Dinah, he asked "Would you like me to—"

"Thanks for the offer, sweetie, but I'll pass." Ollie had been a champion cunnilinguist. That sort of attention right now would start her thinking about things she had come on this 'mission' to forget. "I think I'd like something else." She beckoned him forward. "C'mere."

He rolled off of Helena to Dinah and crawled forward. Dinah loosely encircled his waist with her legs and he stopped moving, his head now level with her chest. She took hold of his head and ran her fingers through his sweaty hair. Sighing, she pulled him down, burying his head in her breasts. With a muffled purr he pulled left and right, rubbing his face in the Canary's ample bosom. Her nipples pushed against him, limning his cheeks, eyes, and nose. His delight knew no bounds. His cock began to stiffen again.

Helena, still lying at Dinah's side, propped herself up on her left elbow and watched, lip curled. Dinah had closed her eyes and was beaming as Martin moaned and thrashed in her embrace.

"I just don't get it. Show men your tits and they're like putty in your hands. It's pathetic."

"Oh, be nice. You're the same way around a nice ass. I've seen you ogle Superman's when his cape doesn't block the view."

For once Helena had no snappy comeback. Instead she shifted her position so that her chest lined up with her partner's, then pushed against her. Helena gently pulled the Thaumaturge's head over to her own assets and took a deep breath. Given that her bust was even more ample than her partner's, Martin's moans of excitement reached a new pitch.

Dinah pushed Helena away, slowly but firmly. "Back off, wench. You've had your turn." Dinah relaxed her scissor-hold on Martin's upper body, then grasped at his shoulders, pushing him off, up onto his hands and knees. She spread her legs and brushed her kneecaps against his hips. "Take me, lover. I'm yours," she whispered. Her smile was bright.

Martin, who had been horny to begin with, had become stiff and ready in Dinah's embrace, but her breathy command made all of the nerves in his cock tingle. He struggled forward and pressed his member against her crotch. In a moment he found her slit and entered her.

It only took a few moments for him to find his rhythm. He pushed into her, taking long strokes, pushing in, endlessly in. Dinah moaned and sighed and encouraged him, whispering endearments as he rode her. Helena, laying beside them, watched, her lip curled in a half-smile. To her surprise the Canary's cries proved to be quite a turn-on, and she began to massage her own clit, her vigor increasing as Dinah's gasps reached new pitch. Taken aback by this turn of events, she watched her partner with new interest. Martin had forgotten Helena was there, so intent was he on what he was doing. Thanks to Dinah's first-rate muscle tone, her stamina was excellent and her pussy was tight; she rose to meet his every thrust. Martin's ex-wife had never been so capable or fit. Even the succubus he'd encountered hadn't been this good. As a spiritual being, it took its cues on sex from his own mind, and provided as lacklustre a performance as he'd become used to in his marriage. What Dinah was giving him was beyond compare with that: this was easily the best sex he'd had in his life. He tried as best he could to give her the same in return.

Dinah, too, was comparing her lover's ability to that of others she'd had. Martin wasn't as strong or as vigorous as Ollie, but he was more generous, shifting his strokes, responding to her feedback.I guess Ollie was taking me for granted. How long has it been since he got me off? As if the thought was parent to the act, she felt an orgasm begin to bud in her loins, her first in months. Immediately thoughts of Green Arrow were banished as she concentrated on coming. Martin sensed what was happening and began working harder. When she came she reached up and grasped his shoulder blades, pulling her down onto him with a moan; later he would find ugly bruises there, but in the moment he didn't feel anything but his own sweet release. He collapsed into her embrace, making weak passes into her until he was drained.

They lay there for a time, savouring the afterglow. Helena tried to let them be, but her self-stimulation had gone on too long. She needed release. She considered finishing herself off, but decided that her mission took precedence. J'onn was a mindreader, after all, and might pick up on her lack of commitment to the task. So she grabbed Martin by his shoulders and pushed. After a moment, he acquiesced and rolled off of Dinah, onto his back, prompting Dinah to murmur complaints at losing her blanket. Thankfully the bed was king-size and had room for them all. With a hint of steel in her voice, Helena said "You probably want to go to sleep now. Too bad. She came along for the ride, so she's just the appetizer. I'm the main event."

Chuckling, Dinah groped her way to the end of the bed and got to her feet. "Better do what she says, hon. When she gets testy people can get hurt." She disappeared into the adjoining bathroom, and in a moment Helena and Martin could hear the shower running.

Martin sat up. Two orgasms had taken the edge off of his need, but he was far from satiated. Even had he been, never before had he had the chance to make it with a woman like Helena and he wasn't about to let it pass by. He was also competitive enough to recognize the implicit challenge she had offered, the claim he wasn't up to another go. Little did she know. With a gleam in his eye, he intoned "Ecnesse fo rytas!" and snapped his fingers. Helena started again at this reminder of his unearthly abilities. As she watched his body rippled. He wasn't obviously different, but… he seemed larger, stronger, more vital. He bounded off the bed and she frowned; he was more dextrous now. What was more, she could see now he had indeed changed in one obvious way; his cock was erect again, and had grown. It was longer, at least twelve inches, and had increased in girth as well. She'd never seen or heard of any man being hung like that, and she had gotten around. Involuntarily, she gasped.

He smirked and beckoned her forwards. She rose and, adjusting her mask, stalked towards him, her game face on. They came together in a grapple. Their tongues met in a fierce kiss; he grabbed and squeezed her breasts as she grabbed and squeezed his buttocks. His magnificent cock pressed against her belly as they wrestled.

In other circumstances both enjoyed foreplay, but not at this moment. Both were too aroused, and too determined to demonstrate their sexual fitness, to care. They embraced for only a moment before Martin grabbed Helena by her shoulders. He spun her about and pushed her toward the bed. She fell forward and braced herself as he came at her from behind. Leaning forward he grabbed her hips and positioned his member. Helena was already wet from her ministrations to herself, and Martin was soaked in his own and Dinah's juices. He slid into her easily, and slowly, for despite his desire to prove himself he didn't want to hurt her. Helena groaned as he worked into her, inch by inch, but she was every bit as athletic as Dinah: her body was a tuned instrument. She could take him in, all of him. Before Martin had been gentle and generous, but not now. He began to buck, giving Helena all he had, as strong and as fast as he could. Helena matched him, pushing back with all the power her legs could muster. Grunting, Martin thrust into her, again and again, giving Helena everything he could. And Helena took it, sweating, groaning, but keeping up, meeting him stroke for stroke. Their grunts and cries increased in intensity and pitch as they approached climax: Helena cursed at Martin in gutter Italian, demanding he fuck her harder, harder; Martin responded with snarls. Helena's orgasm came first. It burst upon her, as it always did, like a wave, a red tide of lava that coursed through her from head to toe, burning away her consciousness, leaving her unaware, her pains and troubles forgotten. She was barely cognizant of his final thrusts into her; neither was he, so focused was he on his own orgasm, the explosion of pleasure in his cock as he burst. He shrieked his delight as he came.

As his semen left him so did the magic. The loss of the spell's support, coupled with the fatigue he had had before casting it, flung him into the abyss. The spell hadn't given him new energy so much as borrowed it from his reserves: he'd burned power meant to carry him through the next few days in just a few minutes. He was barely able to pull out of Helena before falling down beside her on the bed, unconscious. Helena rolled over and sprawled out across the remaining space, enjoying the afterglow. She tried not to think how sore she would be when her adrenaline and endorphin count levelled off.

Dinah strolled in from the bathroom. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and her body in a white terrycloth bathrobe she'd found hanging on the door. She was humming to herself. Plunking herself down on the bed next to her supine partner, she continued to hum as she dried her hair. After a while she said "I guess you enjoyed yourself. I bet the whole building heard that."

Helena grunted.

They were quiet for a while, each absorbed in her own thoughts. Finally Dinah said "Thanks, hon. You were right. This was just what I needed. I haven't felt this good in weeks."

Helena managed a shrug. "You live in your own head too much. Spending a little time on the rest of your body usually helps."

"Hmmm." Dinah considered. "I'll have to speak to J'onn about volunteering for some more of these 'special' missions."

"Tell him I'm willing to provide you with backup."

Dinah raised an eyebrow and Helena smiled a small, wicked smile. "You know what they say: two birds in the hand—"

Dinah hit her with a pillow.