Birthday 02

Story Info
Birthday moving on.
1.6k words
4.63
4.2k
12
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we laid there, he moved to his side facing me.  He slid his one leg up under my leg and up to my ass, picking my ass off the bed. Then pushed my legs together.

'What are you doing?"

"Trying to keep that pussy filled with my seed," he said with a chuckle.

"Why that? I'm on the pill, you're not going to knock me up."

"Oh, I figured you were,, when you let me fuck you, bare. But let me tell you, if I had thought you weren't on the pill...You would've gotten all this black cock and it would still be buried in that pussy waiting to go again."

"Maybe I should've told you I wasn't on the pill."

"I don't think you would have known what you would've got your pussy into, if I knew that"

" It might have been interesting to find out."

Now he is playing with my nipple, as we laid there. 

"Well, maybe I have a cure for that."

"Oh?"

"I've got a trip, running south from here and then coming back up here. So, you stick with me and ride along. I will know you don't have your pills with you and I will show you how I fuck a fertile white slut."

"Wow... I can't do that... I don't have any of my stuff packed for a trip like that."

"You don't need anything packed... You're going to be naked the whole trip, unless we go some place to eat and you have a t-shirt for that."

"Well, I don't think I want to go into a restaurant in a t-shirt that is pretty short and clingy to my body."

"Don't worry about the t-shirt, I can cut a deep v in it, so your titties can breathe."

"You'll get us thrown out." 

Then I heard someone yell out on his radio, "Rocky is that you?"

"Sorry, that's my friend calling out to me."  He got up and sat in the passenger seat and took the microphone, "Yes, you found me, you old dog."

"I thought that was your truck... so what you up too?"

"Oh, just fooling around and having a good time."

"Didn't your mom tell you that you can go blind playing with yourself?"

"Oh, I'm not playing with myself."

"Oh, so what do you have over there, good buddy?"

He reached over, hit a switch and the lights came on inside his truck, " Well can you see me now"

"Maybe more than I want to," he said and then started laughing.

"Oh, just wait and you won't be complaining. Judy come here."

"I'm naked and anybody out there is going to see me."

"I know, that's why I want you to come up here, so they can see you... I want them to see what I'm fucking over here and make them jealous. "

"Thats nice for you, but I don't need a bunch of truckers seeing me naked."

"Hell woman, these guys are from all over and they don't know you, or will ever see you again... so no big deal... make this old man proud and get up here."

"Hell, it's going to turn me on showing you off and I'll have to throw your ass down and fuck the shit out of you."

Then I heard a few guys yelling out, "Let us see what he's got."

I slowly got up and walked up behind his seat.   

"We can't see you there!"

So, I stepped up beside him, fully naked, for them all to see me.

"Damn, Rock, you got yourself a young white girl there... one hot fucking one too!"

"See, I told you ... I knew you would like what you saw."

"Be careful if you got a hot lizard there, Bud. Make sure to take something home."

"No lizard here. Just a hot, little slut, that pisses off her boyfriend and is spending the night with me."

"Damn, so you're going to get to fuck her!"

He reached up, rubbed my pussy, and answered, "You might not be able to see it, but that's my seeding leaking out of her already," he said with a chuckle.

"Damn, you going to share?"

"Not tonight, Bud."

"Well, leave the lights on so I can see how good she is."

Then a couple other guys yelled out, "This is not fair! We can't see her from our side!"

"Sorry guys, not fair to you... wait a minute."

"Judy, step outside, in front of the truck, so the other guys can see what I'm lucky to have."

"Really?"  

"Why not? They don't know you."

"Damn it... you're lucky that you got me off so good," I opened the door, climbed down, and stepped in front of his truck.  Then he turned on all his lights and I was lit up like a Christmas tree.

More truckers started turning on their lights, "Fuck, this shit," I ran for the truck and climbed in.

"You didn't tell me you were doing all that!"

"Thanks, I owe you for doing that."

"Yes, you do."

His hand slid up and rubbed my pussy again. "Must not be too bad, this pussy is all hot and ready to go again." 

"Then a couple guys yelled out, "We'll help you out and share with you."

"Not tonight guys... but she will take a road trip with me and when we get back, I might let you take a test ride," he said and then started laughing.

"Damn, Rock, you're taking her with you?"

"Yep."

"Wait one minute here... I didn't say I was going with you and I don't have any clothes to go!"

"I told you... you don't need any and that I was going to show you how I fuck a fertile, white pussy."

"I hate to tell you... even if I didn't take my pills for a couple of days, I wouldn't be that fertile."

"You've never had a cock this deep in you and one that will fill it so full. Plus, as much as I'm going to fuck you, you could end up knocked up."

"I don't think so."

"We can find out," he got up and led me back to his bed. Even with all that was going on, his cock was back to full mast.

He laid me down on his bed and pulled my legs apart, "That pussy's all hot and wet and you've got me so turned on doing all this stuff. I need to fuck you. NOW!" 

As he laid down on top of me, I felt him rub his cock on my pussy. "Damn, it's more than ready."  Then I felt him push in and the head popped into me. He smiled as he just kept pushing into me. 

"I think we are going for the whole thing this time, my little slut."

"I don't know if I can be able to take all of you."

"Well, we will find out," as he kept pushing deeper into me. 

He got as much as he had in me before as he slowly started to fuck in and out of me. 

"See, this is going better already."

"Yes, it's not so bad," I moaned out.

He pulled me about, positioning himself to fuck me better.  Pulling my legs up to all most my chest, he picked up speed fucking me, as my ass lifted off the bed.  Now he had me going and moaning, as he fucked me. 

It wasn't long and I knew I was going to be cumming again soon, so I was fucking up to meet his thrusts into me.  He was staring at my eyes as I came close to cumming. Then I started to cum hot and heavy, pushing my pussy up to him as I came. 

That's when I felt him grab me tight and he slammed hard into me, driving his cock about two more inches into me. "Ohhhh, ooo, damn," I screamed out. But he just went back to fucking me at a new depth. It hurt like hell, but I was so turned on now, that I just kept fucking him back. 

It wasn't long and he had me cumming again, as he pushed to a new depth, again.  "OOHHH, dammm!" 

Then he went back to fucking me long and hard again, "Damn, it, Bitch! You've got me so fucking horny for you."

"I think you are fucking me."

He looked me in the face, "Damn it... I'm about to blow my load."

"Not the first time," I said with a chuckle.

"Well, you better brace yourself, because when I blow this load, you're taking all of this cock and I will fill that womb of yours, with a direct deposit in it."

"Oh, damn you," I moaned out loud.

"Damn, I'm about to blow. Are you ready to take all of me?"

"Ohhh, damn it, give me all of it and fill me deep."

No more that came out of my mouth. He had one hell Uva hold of me, pushing hard and driving deep into me.  I screamed out in pain, but I felt his balls slapping my ass. He was all the way in me and I could feel his cock pumping his seed into my womb.

"You alright?"

"Yes, just keep fucking me!"     

He just kept pushing deep, I think he was trying to come out the back side of me.  We both collapsed on the bed, with his cock still buried in me. He smiled at me, "I'm not pulling out yet... I want you used to this, so when I'm fucking you for the next few days and you're not being on the pill."

"Even if I went with you, I don't think. in that short of time. I will be fertile."

"You've never had a black cock buried in your womb either."

"True."