Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "This should make it very nice. Lube everything front and back and down in my vagina. No telling what we might do."

He took the lube and read the label. I figured he was thinking. He said, "Mom. That's a 'no going back' place. Are you sure. What about dad?"

"The best way to answer that is to ask what you think he did on Mare's 18th birthday."

Travis went 'twang' and froze and finally got it. He said, "They didn't. Of course they did or you wouldn't have asked that." Mouth hanging open, face blank.

"I got home early evening," I said. "You were mountain climbing. Changing towels I noticed your and her bathroom a little off. These sheets looked a little off. I pulled them down some and there was a place where a butt ground into the sheet, a lot. Creases. Semen stains, not much. Must have dribbled out of Mare afterwards. Top off the lube tube in the drawer. That same tube I just gave you.

"Your dad screwed my brains out that night. It was wonderful. I never said a word. If they wanted us to know they would tell us. He went an extra-long time because he already had an orgasm with Mare. I screwed him just as hard. He probably wondered why. Maybe I'll leave a couple of clues for him. What do you say, wanna fuck? Happy birthday."

Travis lubed us up. He reached over and dropped the tube in the drawer and then the top and smiled. His dick was hard. He said, "Mom. Could we just fuck? I'm so horny."

"Me too," I said. "It's your birthday. Seduce me however you want. I'll be your woman, your mistress. Get your semen as far in as you can, right up at my cervix. Spread my vagina. Grab my butt. Bite my nipples. Tongue fucking kisses. I want to remember this one. A big hard dick."

All this time I was getting closer and tighter to him. I was down on my pillow almost flat on my back. He reached over and under and grabbed my bun and pulled my butt crack wide open, almost pulling me away from him. He was in my saddle quicker than I thought he could be and pushing against my clit and popping my folds wide open he got his dick flat in. He felt hot.

While he was settling down he thrust and plowed into my stomach above my tuff. By the time he was on my chest he was thrusting against my clit somewhere, it felt right on. He got his hands under my shoulders just as my knees got up and out. I'm getting slower. One great stroke and he was in me half way. I almost choked on my tongue. Half my vagina entrance got pushed upwards before he got a purchase and plunged in.

He still had my bun in his hand, pulling outward. I felt his tongue going between my tight lips. He just plowed them open. He thrust again and the back half of my vagina went bonkers and ballooned up and let him through. I didn't have time to thrust or get in a better position or anything. He pulled back and shot in again and I felt his balls bounce on my butt and get pulled enough in my vagina to wreak havoc with my nerve endings. It was stretching me a lot. No pain but I could really feel it.

Travis moaned each time going in. It must have been extraordinarily erotic for him. He already had an orgasm so he could probably go for a long time. Another thrust and moan and he reached down with both hands and grabbed my thighs at my knees and pulled me up higher and out more and plowed again. He was squashing my tits and his chest was rolling them around almost in a circle with his rhythm. He was almost high squeal moaning. He thrust again, hard, and almost howled.

He pushed in hard and stopped and did it again. He was having a very large orgasm after only about five or six thrusts. I held him around his neck and thrust up. I couldn't wrap his legs with him holding my knees up high and open. He was preserving his fuck place by rote. He kept fucking me for the longest time like that. When he started slowing down he didn't stop fucking. He couldn't find his stopping place.

He eased up on my legs and let them go and his head softly settled over my shoulder and he stopped fucking and lay there, breathing really hard. I wrapped his legs and got my hands on his back and stroked him lightly and kept him in my pussy. He certainly deserved to be in there. A bunch of minutes and he tilted over on the sheet and went to sleep.

I lay there, almost stunned. I had never had an encounter like that. I didn't know if it was me or him. Maybe he was a virgin. I wasn't going to ask. He's 18 and an adult. No reason he can't have a good solid sensuous fuck.

12