Birthday

Story Info
Loving slave receives much-desired gift.
1.6k words
4.23
42.1k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

On the night of her twentieth birthday, I had given My slave jenni the choice of where to go for dinner, and she chose a popular seafood restaurant along the wharf. Fortunately, I had called ahead to reserve a table by a window overlooking the bay, and W/we enjoyed a fantastic dinner watching the sun slowly set and the moon take control of the sky.

"How does it feel to be two decades old now?" I asked with a smile as W/we awaited the waiter's return with the check. "Do you feel any different than you did yesterday?"

"Two decades, indeed, Sir!" she replied in mock disdain. "And it doesn't feel any different. At least, not yet, Sir."

I took another long sip of coffee. "Just wait until you hit twenty-five," I noted. "Sometimes, I feel so old that I think My bones would snap in half if I moved too quickly!"

That caused one of jenni's laughs to momentarily block out the din of the crowd. "Yes, Master, but remember: You ARE old!!!"

"Oh?"

"At least i have not been alive for a quarter-century yet!"

"Touché. But at least I can rent a car anywhere without having extra fees piled on due to My age!"

W/we shared a soft laugh T/together, and were still smiling when the waiter returned. "Did I overhear that this is your birthday, miss?" he asked quietly. Amazingly, jenni instantly reverted to her "shy, innocent schoolgirl" routine and simply nodded, leaning back in her chair as if it would somehow hide her from this stranger.

"Happy birthday to you, jenni." With that, the waiter left, leaving jenni's mouth handing open in surprise.

"He is an acquaintance of an acquaintance," I replied to jenni's unspoken question. "I knew he works here, but was unsure if he would be working tonight. Knowing this is your favorite restaurant, I made it known to him through Mistress Shanta that today is your birthday, and that W/we might be here."

jenni's mouth finally closed again as a blush rose from her chest toward her light-brown bangs. she was laughing just moments ago, and now she was as silent as a mouse. I simply regarded her for a few moments, then took another sip of coffee.

Once at home, I had jenni light the candles in the dining room while I headed to the basement dungeon to retrieve some needed supplies. When I returned upstairs, she stood at the dining room table, intently watching the flames of the three candles at the table's center. she had also opened the windows, the gentle breeze ruffling the bottom hem of her skirt just enough to catch My attention and cause My eyes to focus on the point where her long luscious legs disappeared behind the black garment. Through her thin white blouse, I could just barely discern the straps and clasp of her bra, and thought momentarily of the twin protrusions the garment was designed to support.

Without a word, I set the bag on one end of the table and looked up into jenni's eyes. she recognized the bag as My "traveling toy box," the bag which accompanied U/us on every trip so that I could pleasure or punish her as needed... or at My whim. jenni smiled at Me, almost certainly knowing that I would not let such an important day pass without some sort of bondage play.

From within the bag, I produced a pair of handcuffs. jenni's smile widened as I approached her. Standing behind the sweet slave, I took My time placing the cool metal on her. Once her wrists were trapped behind her back, I reached around her, released the top three buttons of her blouse, slipped the key inside the left cup of her bra, and refastened the three buttons. she now truly had no way to release herself from the handcuffs without My assistance. "Okay, little one?" I asked.

"Okay, Sir," jenni replied.

"Nervous?"

"Not really, Sir. i know You won't hurt me too much unless You feel i truly deserve it."

"Do you deserve it, slave?" I asked.

"i don't think so, Sir. i don't believe i've done anything which might warrant a punishment. But You can of course punish me whenever and wherever and however You want, Master, even just because it pleases You that i be made to suffer pain for Your pleasure."

"That's right, sweet one," I praised quietly as I caressed her. "But tonight is not about pain or pleasure. Tonight is about a ritual, a way to mark your passage from adolescence to 'true' adulthood."

jenni seemed to think about this for a moment as I kissed her forehead. "Shouldn't i be collared for this, Sir?" she asked.

"Not tonight, jenni. I wouldn't want such a fine work of leathercraft to be tarnished by what I have planned for you tonight."

"Yes, Master."

"I knew you would understand." I gave her hip a gentle squeeze, then left her as I returned to the bag, momentarily retrieving the heavy oak paddle with the heart-shaped cutout at its center. As soon as jenni saw it, she cringed visibly, stepping away just slightly.

I pulled back a chair from the table and sat down. "Come," I ordered, spreading my legs. jenni knew exactly what I meant, and slowly draped herself over My left leg, allowing My right leg to trap her legs so she could not move too much.

"Count."

The first strike of the paddle came hard and furious, causing My slave to grunt already. "One, Master."

I briefly caressed her rear before striking her again, the impact causing her to grunt again. "Two, Master."

By five, she was breathing loudly and heavily. By eight, she was squirming as much as she could. By fifteen, I knew that all the blood pooling into her head was becoming a lot for her to endure, so the final strikes fell quickly without awaiting her count. By the end, she was crying softly, her face and chest quite reddened from the unusual position.

Carefully, I lowered her to the floor then knelt with her, taking My beautiful slave into My arms to comfort her. "you took that quite well, jenni," I praised.

"Thank You, Master!" she cried between sobs, her tears gushing forward and soaking My shoulder.

Some time later, her tears finally dried upon either her cheeks or My shoulder, I unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it back off her shoulders, the garment catching where the handcuffs secured her wrists together. I helped jenni to stand again, slowly walked her backward until she was against a nearby wall, and suddenly launched into a vicious assault of her mouth and chest before, minutes later, stepping back just as suddenly, purposefully leaving her breathless, her chest heaving, so that she created a wonderful picture of desire personified.

After admiring her for a few moments, I stepped forward again and reached into her bra, retrieving the key. After another kiss, I turned My obedient slave around and took My time in removing the handcuffs. "Undress," I ordered as I returned to the bag to put the handcuffs away.

Finally nude, jenni came to Me, kneeling at My feet without needing to be commanded. I thought briefly of having her service Me since she was in this position, but decided against it. Instead, I produced four cuffs from the bag and had her stand again. With the cuffs in place, I set jenni to moving the candles elsewhere while I retrieved four short chains from the bag and attached one end of each to the specially-placed hooks in the underside of the table.

Knowing what was coming next, the beautiful slave took her position upon the table, laying on her back and spreading her arms and legs toward the corners. I took My time securing the free end of each chain to the nearest cuff's D-ring, caressing her body as I slowly made My way around the table. When finished, I stood at the foot of the table, caressing her with My eyes as she lay there, gently tugging at the restraints, eyes closed as she drank in the freedom of confinement.

At last, I left her on the dining room table, heading into the kitchen. Moments later, I returned with an ice cream cake Mistress Shanta had delivered for Me during the birthday dinner. Hearing My return, jenni opened her eyes and lifted her head to look down her body at Me, and smiled widely at seeing the cake in My hands.

"Happy birthday, slave jenni," I said softly as I approached her. "I would sing, but you know just how terrible My voice is, so I won't punish you tonight."

jenni laughed openly at that comment - partially because of the truth of My statement, partially because her singing voice is admittedly even worse than Mine.

her laugh suddenly turned to a loud shriek of surprise and cold as the ice cream cake was overturned onto her stomach. Slowly, deliberately, purposefully, tactlessly, I smashed the cake into her body, enjoying her deafening howls and her furious struggles.

As jenni attempted to cope with the intense cold, nearly a dozen of O/our friends - both Dominants and submissives - emerged from T/their hiding places and converged upon her. This was jenni's birthday, but now she was a gift to others: a gift of sweet chocolate melting upon a beautifully-hot body. While O/our friends feasted and that feast began to meld into orgy, I stood back and watched, content to feast My eyes upon the realization of one of jenni's fantasies.

Sometime after midnight, after O/our friends had finally left the house, I cleaned My slave before freeing her from the leather cuffs, now stained by the ice cream cake and several ropes of semen. Slowly, she sat on the table, swinging her legs over one edge and reaching out for Me. O/our embrace was full of trust and of love, and - even before she whispered it into My ear - I could clearly feel her thanks for such an unexpected birthday gift: her own fantasy realized.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers