Birthday Dinner and a Massage Pt. 02

Story Info
She gets a massage with happy endings for all.
1.7k words
4.45
10.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took about thirty seconds and he said, "I'm cuming, oh baby, swallow my load, take it all like the hungry little slut you are."

I could feel my mouth filling up with cum and thought, no shit. He was never very good about advance warning not that I really cared. I'm not sure where he was storing this stuff but his load was fucking huge. It was a challenge but I swallowed every bit.

Bob was naked and I with the exception of my panties was still in my sexy lingerie and heals.

Bob said, "It will be a shame to take this sexy lingerie off but it is time for your massage lesson."

He went on to say, "Lesson one, the person giving the massage must be naked or dressed to play the part."

I asked, "Would my current outfit be appropriate for giving a massage?"

Bob said, "Absolutely but tonight it will be you getting the massage."

Birthday Dinner and Massage Part 2

We made our way into the play room where the massage table was set up. Bob said, "I love what this bra does for your tits but it has to go."

He was behind me and I could feel his expert fingers unsnap my bra in a flash. With the bra still hanging on my shoulders, he cupped my tits in his hands and squeezed them hard. His grip sent shivers through my body and all I wanted was his stiffening dick inside me.

I was rolling my head back against him begging," Bobby, please just fuck me, I want your dick, please fuck me, fill my cunt."

Bob turned me around and took one stiff nipple in his mouth while he tortured the other with his fingers.

After a minute or so he reached down and unsnapped the wide strap on the back of my garter belt and pushed the stockings down my legs. I stepped out of my fuck me pumps and in a flash, I was standing naked before my husband.

He asked, "Are you ready for your massage lesson?"

I said, "Absolutely."

He said, "I have one more thing for you."

He reached in the drawer and pulled out a set of two ben-wah balls.

He said, "These vibrate and I have a remote control to change things up."

I smiled and said, "Can I have them in me now?"

"Of course, "he replied. "It is all part of the massage."

I have a great deal of experience with toys that go in my pussy, typically, I would use some lube for such a toy but I was so fucking wet, I didn't need anything.

I have what you might call a fetish for sex toys, I love having toys used on or in my pussy. I like having Bob work me over with a toy but I also enjoy using them on myself and when there is an audience it is extra special. One of my favorite toys is one that I kneel on allowing it to do its vibrating magic on my pussy while I suck Bobs cock or he fucks my ass. I also have some new toys that offer a little shock therapy and of course one of my very favorite, Ben -wah balls. I could open a museum with my collection of dildos and vibrators.

Bob tells me all the time how tight and strong my pussy is. This is clearly a miracle because you would think with all of my dildo activity, I would be stretched out big time. My secret in my ben-wah balls.

I exercise my Kegels almost every day by inserting my stainless ben-wah balls in my pussy. I exercise my pussy muscles by gripping the balls tight so they don't fall out. All it takes is a half hour a day but they also give off slight vibrations that feel awesome so there are days that I have them in all day.

So, back to my massage. Bob took the new balls and rubbed them on the outside of my pussy to get them wet and slippery. As I would expect they slid right in and disappeared inside my pussy. They felt good but nothing special until Bob hit the remote.

A smile hit my face and I said, "Oh Bob."

He said, Llay on my table face down."

I jumped right up and got in place.

Bob had the room set up in advance with candles, lavender aroma therapy and soft music. It truly was a relaxing environment. It took the remote and turned the vibrations off. I looked at him with distain and he said, "How's that?"

He put the vibrations to the lowest setting so I would relax.

I just smiled, put my head back in the head rest and sighed.

Bob was near my head and I could hear him taking what I can only assume is massage oil. He touched his hands to my back and I was delighted to find out that he had heated the oil. With a firm touch, he rode his hands up and down my back very slowly and methodically. He reached up under my hair and worked the oil into my neck.

Oh, this did feel fine.

He continued working his hands down my back and over my round ass. He did this several times but was slowly working closer and closer to the center of my ass. He put more oil on his hands and went down my back again but this time he ran one hand right down between my cheeks. He appeared to be very careful to not go quite all the way down teasing me as much as he could.

He moved down to one side of me continuing to work slowly and deliberately. I was covered in oil which allowed every movement to be smooth as silk. He used his forearm going across my body and slid it from my neck all the way down to my feet, every so deliberately.

He added more oil to his hands and he focused on my round ass. His firm grip squeezed, pushed and pulled my skin it was amazing. He worked his hands down between the crack over and over and I just kept think, please go a little bit further, please touch my butt hole, please slide your oil-soaked fingers into me.

He stopped for a moment and I could feel the speed of my Ben-wah balls increase and go into a pattern of vibrations.

I breathlessly said, "oh that feel fucking good."

He asked," how is the rest of you feeling."

All I could muster is, "totally." He knew what I meant.

He continued working his way down my legs and to my feet occasionally running a hand all the way up my leg and stopping between my cheeks but never touching my button.

He asked, "would you like to have your asshole worked on?"

"Oh god yes, please do my asshole, rub it, fuck it, do whatever you want to it please just do something to it." I begged.

He said, "get up on your knees and stick your ass up in the air."

I did as I was told.

He took the bottle of oil and poured some on my cheeks. I could feel the oil running down over my ass and pussy than dripping on the sheet. He, once again, solely and methodically started massaging my ass but this time he deliberately included my asshole in every pass. I was in heaven and it only took a few minutes for me to have an orgasm.

He felt the orgasm building and didn't want me to lose the toys that were in my pussy so as I was going over the top, he put his hand on my pussy to hold the balls.

Once I calmed back down, he congratulated me on the fact that I was able to hold the balls in. I smiled and said, "I got the best pussy mussels in town and I'm not letting that toy out."

Bob agreed saying, "Yes, you have one fine cunt."

Bob told me to lay roll over on my back, which I did.

Once again, he started to process of slow and methodical motions from my neck down. He paid a great deal of attention to my boobs and nipples which truly felt wonderful.

Once again, he changed the setting on my internal toy, this time to a very high setting.

As he was working his way down my front, I was expecting the same kind of torture he used on my ass but instead, his oil-soaked hands went right for my pussy lips. My legs were spread wide giving him full access to me pussy. He slowly worked his strong hands up and down both sides on over my bald mound. I could feel every touch on my engorged lips.

Finally, he made contact with my clit and he didn't move on from there. He was focusing all of his attention on one spot. I was squirming and enjoying to attention. Oh my god, this is what I call a fucking massage.

He continued working my pussy lips and clit than slipped a finger in my ass. That was all I could take and girl cum shot out of me like it was the first time. My god, I was spent.

I said, "I can't take it anymore, please shut that fucking thing off." I paused," No wait, there is another one coming." And it did.

I was exhausted and Bob knew it. He turned the balls off and gently reached into my pussy and removed them.

He gently stroked my hair and face letting me rest for about fifteen minutes. I said," That was unbelievable, you are an awesome teacher. I think I have a plan for your next massage and I will be happy to make it happen."

Bob said, "You can't imagine how much I enjoyed doing this but there is one more thing, you have to tip your therapist."

With that, Bob slide me down to the end of the table and put my legs up over his shoulders giving a him a wide-open shot at my pussy.

I looked up at him and said, "I guess you are going to fuck me."

He said, "I sure am."

I said, "Happy birthday babe, fuck me like you mean it."