Birthday Dinner and a Massage Pt. 04

Story Info
Rita drains Bob's stress by changing this up a bit.
2.4k words
4.69
5.5k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita and Bob have discovered the sensuality of giving one another a massage. Now they are looking to change things up a little to continue with the romantic excitement.

Being romantic is a shared experience, in most cases it is a give and take in the moment but sometimes it is all about selflessly pleasing your partner.

We welcome your comments in this regard both public and private.

***

I said, "Stand up" he did as I told him and I went to the bottom of the table and bent over it leaving my ass in just the right position to be penetrated. "Fuck my ass."

Bob's said, "Oh you do know how much I like to fuck your ass."

I said, "Yes, I do and you know how much I like to get my ass fucked, sounds like a good happy ending and an equally good tip, what do you say?"

"Spread um baby"

I anticipated getting a good tip and I have to say, my expectations were met.

Dinner and a Massage part 4

I now know that there is so much more to getting or giving a massage than simply rubbing some oil on each other's skin. Bob has shown me that it can be an amazingly intimate experience.

We have now given each other several more massages that have all involved wonderful intimate contact and happy endings.

So now the challenge we face is how to change it up a little, to keep it interesting.

Bob has been under a great deal of stress over the past couple weeks as the result of needing to wrap up a multi-million-dollar project at work.

I wanted to take what Bob and the internet taught me about massage and intimacy, to a different level.

It was a Friday night and Bob was due home at about seven, giving me plenty of time to prepare for the evening. It was a warm summer evening and I decided to move the massage table out to our backyard deck.

Our yard in secluded for the most part, with a pool and hot tub. We don't have privacy fences but there is a lot of space between houses that is covered in trees and bushes.

I put the table about ten feet from the hot tub with some outdoor candles burning and turned on background music, it was perfect.

Now for dinner. I decided to make a seafood linguine with oysters on the half shell as an appetizer. This has always been one of Bob's favorites and tonight was all about Bob unwinding and relaxing.

Bob arrived a few minutes after seven and came in through the front door. I met him at the door wearing a pair of old sweat pants and a short sleeve t-shirt. Not what I would call a sexy outfit or anything that would suggest the fun night I had planned.

Bob came in and we did our routine hug and kiss at the door, I said, "How you doing babe?

I'm fucking beat, it has been one hell of a week but we are finally done, the project is a success. What's for dinner?"

I said, "Babe, why don't you head out to the hot tub and I'll get dinner going?"

He said, "I would love to but it seems like it would take too much effort tonight."

I started to undress him, first I removed his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. Next, I pulled my t-shirt over my head reveling my boobs.

Bob perked up and said, "Ok, now you are getting my attention."

I pushed my sweats over my ass and down my legs, when I stepped out of them, I was wearing a white thong bathing suit bottom. "It is all about you tonight, you have had one hell of a week and all I want is to get work out of your head and to get you to a place where you can concentrate on the pleasure that I have in mind for you. Now, don't give me any crap, kick your fucking shoes off so I can get you naked."

He didn't say a word, his shoes were off and his shirt, pants and boxers were strewn through the house along the path to the deck.

When I led him outside, he saw the massage table and it got his attention. I told him, "Get in the hot tub, I am on a mission, you will relax and you will enjoy."

With a grin, he said, "I guess I don't have a choice."

I laughed, "Actually you do, but your dick is telling me that my plan is just beginning to work. I will be back with a drink."

A few minutes later, I came back out with two glasses of scotches, both on the rocks with a little water along with a plate of oysters. I handed him his glass and put my glass and the oysters on the side of the tub while I stepped in. We clinked out glasses together and he said, "Thank you, this is awesome, could not think of a better way to kick off the weekend."

We enjoyed our drinks and oysters while in the hot tub. At that point I would have loved getting up on the side of the tub and fucking Bob for all he was worth but I had other plans and I had to stick to them.

I stood up and stepped out of the hot tub. Bob commented, "Very nice." This is when, I discovered that my new suit was absolutely transparent when wet, leaving my pussy lips plastered against the fabric completely on display.

I took advantage of the situation and thought, yes, very nice, an unexpected bonus, I said "Thought you might like that, now I need to get to work on dinner."

I had already prepared everything and had it all on a tray ready to bring outside to finish on the flattop grill.

I had considered cooking inside but much like the anticipation factor in a massage I figured it was all in the details.

By now Bob was too hot to stay in the hot tub so he was up sitting a chair that was directly adjacent to the grill allowing him a full view of me nearly naked working on dinner.

Bob asked if I would like another scotch. I responded, "I'm ready for another one, would you like me to get you one as well?"

He said, "Your busy, I'll get them."

I said, "No, I will get them, don't you remember, it is all about the tip" I took his glass and turned toward the kitchen but paused enough that he could put his hand between my thighs and give my pussy a quick feel. I was pretty clear; he was beginning to forget about work.

I made it a point to display myself as much as possible while working on diner, not sure who was getting off more, him or me.

Dinner was awesome we both enjoyed the food tremendously and the naked company was just as nice. I don't remember a time that we sat at the table together nude or in my case nearly nude having a meal. We may just need to do this again some time, he commented, "This sure beat sitting in a wet bathing suit."

I took the dishes back to the kitchen; I hate leaving dishes in the sink but I had better things to do than standing here washing dishes. I made two cups of Irish coffee complete with whip cream and headed back out.

Bob asked if he could take my suit off and I said, "You certainly may but you are not allowed to touch me." In a flash, my skimpy little suit was on the ground and we were back in the tub enjoying our coffee.

After about twenty minutes or so, I said, "it is time for your massage."

Without hesitation, Bob jumped out and laid out on the massage table face down. "We are changing things up a bit, I want you to roll over, tonight we start on the front," I told him. He followed my instructions and rolled over.

I turned all of the lights off and here was this hot man with his manhood at half-staff, he was still wet form the tub which caused it to glistening in the moonlight and flickering candles. It was just begging for attention and I was ready to give the attention in due time.

I started his massage by giving him a very wet and deep kiss, our tongues tangled and he tasted so good. I put my hands on his strong chest while my mouth worked his neck and ears. I was nibbling sucking and biting in return he was responding as I had hoped he would.

My intention was to change things up for this massage. The anticipation factor is important but so is the mystery of him not knowing what I will do next. This time it is all about getting him to relay. I don't know of a better way to get any man to relax than allowing them to blow a load of cum.

I took my hands off of him and slid down to the side of the table. Without touching him with my hands, I went directly to his manhood and took it in my mouth. In one smooth motion I went all the way to the base and held it there. I could feel him throbbing and getting bigger with every beat of his heart. Feeling him grow in my mouth has always been a favorite for me, tonight was no exception.

He just laid there still; he didn't need to apply any effort because I was his fucking machine. I rode my mouth up and down on him varying the pressure and speed. I let his cock come out of my mouth but replaced it with his balls.

Because of the hot tub, his balls were soft and hanging just the way I like them. I was able to suck them deep into my mouth and massage his nuts with my tongue, I could feel everything. Much to my pleasure, he keeps himself hairless, allowing both of us to feel the sensations without the distraction of hair being in the way.

I switched back and forth between his cock and nuts several times, never touching him with anything but my mouth. But now I was sensing a swelling in his sack that told me one thing. I knew he was about to unload and this was no time for going slow. I used his cock to fuck my own face for all it was worth. I pumped it from the head all the way to the base being careful not to gag myself because I didn't want to miss a beat for his pleasure.

For the first time since I started the massage, he uttered a few words, "Fuck, oh fuck, fuck baby." He shot his load in my mouth, and I didn't want to swallow any of it yet. Instead, I never let his dick come out of my mouth but his cum pour out all over his cock and balls. I let him gain his composure for a few seconds and now once again, without touching him with anything but my mouth and tongue I started cleaning him up.

He never opened his eyes but I knew he could see me in his head lapping up piles of cum. We didn't speak but the few words above, we didn't need to we were totally connected.

Once I had consumed every last bit of cum it was time to continue his massage. Instead of jumping right in the oil, I started at his toes and worked my way up his body nibbling, sucking and biting as I went. Unlike in past massages, I made it a point to touch all of the special parts as I went. I was not concentrating on those spots; it was more like, I was just including them in my process.

Once I got to his head, I had accomplished my goal, my man was totally relaxed. I knew he was awake, but all I could hear was his breathing and an occasional moan.

Now it was time for the relaxation massage, out came the hot oil. I poured oil on my hands and rubbed them together then put my hands on his chest. I followed up to his neck and out to his shoulders. He somehow felt very different, he felt soft and I realized it is because he is relaxed, the tension is gone from his body.

I moved over him as I was taught, slow and methodical. I worked his face, neck and shoulders, over his chest and stomach. When I got to his penis, I didn't avoid it like I had in the past, instead one hand glided over it followed by the other. He was nearly flaccid at this point but that is what I had in mind.

I asked him to roll over, he didn't utter a word but over he went.

I continued the same slow and methodical process on his back. I kept the pressure at a moderate level so he would not feel any pain. When I got to his ass, I ran my fingers between his cheeks and right over his butt hole and magic spot. Once again, only to include these areas not to necessarily stimulate them.

I finished with a neck and face rub. "Babe, are you all good," I asked?

He opened his eyes and smiled, "All good."

I said, "You need to rollover one more time."

I climbed up on the table kneeling with a knee on either side of his chest. My pussy was only inches from his face and I said, "Time for my tip, I think I earned this one."

I reached my fingers down to my pussy and started slowly and methodically working myself. I was pulling my engorged lips apart with one hand and working my clit in a way that only I know how, thanks to many years of experience. I love to masturbate and I know how much Bob enjoys watching. It didn't take long before I was twitching and bouncing through my orgasm. I let Bob give it a quick kiss and we went off to bed.