Birthday Dinner and a Massage Pt. 06

Story Info
Rita and Bob take in an evening at a gentlemen's club.
3.9k words
4.85
5.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marriage is all about having fun together and trying out new things while looking for sparks. We each made lists of things that might be fun and we continue working through the list. So far it is working out very nicely.

Bob pulled away and said, "I'll be right back, don't move."

He came back with his cell phone pointing it at me. I gave him a big smile and took him back in my mouth. I worked his cock up and down exaggerating my moves with every stroke in and out. I pulled back letting him almost fall out then I took him all the way down my throat.

He said, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum."

I let him start cumming in my mouth than pushed him away leaving my mouth open so the camera could see his cum. I let him cum on my face and when it stopped, I used his cock to smear the cum all over my face including my lips and tongue. It took a little while, but I had so much fun playing to the camera, I could have continued for an hour. Finally, I had scooped up all of the cum, using his cock as my spoon.

Bob said, "So, make a video was on your list, is that what you had in mind?"

I said," That was just practice, more to come", and I gave him a big cum flavored kiss.

Birthday Dinner and a Massage pt6

Bob and I are discovering and, in many cases, rediscovering things about ourselves and each other that are either lighting or relighting some very romantic fires. We are now empty nesters and it is time for us to find the opportunities for excitement with each other.

We stated this adventure when I got Bob a massage table for his birthday and our story has evolved from there. We each created a list of things that each of us thought would be fun, than we compared lists.

One item on my list was to fuck in every room. Well as you might guess, this is an easy one, so far, we have done the kitchen, dining room and of course our bedroom, more to come. I also had, make a video on my list. Let me clarify, I was thinking more like a series of videos, so far, we made a quick close up of me giving Bob a blowjob. I had a lot of fun doing this, I love sucking on him but somehow, playing to the camera was a real turn on. More to come on this front as well.

Perhaps one of the more exciting items on my list was to go to a gentlemen's club together. We saw opportunity to connect a couple items from Bob's list to mine. His list had, lap dance and wearing matching bra and panties.

There was a time when my lingerie was perfectly coordinated. He loved it and it made me feel so sexy. Somewhere along the line this stopped, not on purpose but it happened. Easy fix, go shopping.

I went shopping and got a few sets of matching bras and panties, black, red and white. Bob has always been a fan of sheer lingerie so the black set is as sheer as it gets. In hindsight, I should have gotten more interesting colors but, I guess I will just have to go shopping again. In addition, I got a short little denim skirt that had a ten-inch zipper on the front and back that could be adjusted to whatever height the wearer dared. Let's just say If the zippers were all the way up there would be no mysteries. I also needed a top so I found a white deep V t-shirt that looks amazing with the new black bra. You could clearly see the bra through the top and the cleavage was perfect but from the right angle there was a pretty good areola show. Nice and sexy without being totally trampy.

Bob picked out a club and our plan is to go there on Friday night but we wanted to go for dinner first.

When I was getting ready to go out, I wanted Bob to see my matching lingerie. I had the sheer black bra and panties on along with a pair of black heals. Before going to show him, I checked myself out in the mirror. If I do say so myself, I looked amazing. The fabric was as sheer as could be, leaving my already stiff nipples nearly exposed. When I looked down, I could see my engorged lips bulging against the fabric. I had forgotten how much nice lingerie really does for a girl.

Bob was in the kitchen on the phone talking to a buddy. I walked up behind him and put my arms around him pulling him in tight to me. I don't remember exactly what he said to his buddy, but he got him off the phone very quickly. He turned and stepped back so he could check me out, and he said, "Now that's what I'm talking about, you are fucking hot, thank you."

I said, "Are you sure, you don't think these panties are to sheer, do you?" As I outlined my pussy lips with my red painted nails.

He responded, "No, I think they are perfect." He attempted to replace my fingers with his and I playfully smacked his hand away.

Telling him, "No, you will have to wait until after I have my fill of watching the girls at the club."

He said with a grin, "Fine."

The reality was I wanted his dick in me so bad but if I gave in it might have calmed the tone for the evening and that is the last thing I wanted to do.

I went back in our bed room to finish dressing. It only took a couple minutes to slip into my skirt, put on my t-shirt and touched up the red lipstick that matched my nails. One last look in the mirror and I thought, I would do that girl in a heartbeat.

Bob said, "Babe, you look absolutely amazing, sexy as can be. But, maybe too sexy for the restaurant. The outfit is perfect for the club but I think you need some kind of coverup for the restaurant."

I said, "Thank you, I was hoping you would feel that way. I feel sexy as hell but a little to revealing to be comfortable having dinner in a nice restaurant. How about I put this jacket on and pull the zippers all the way down on the skirt?"

Bob said, "That works but remember later, the sexier the better."

"Dam straight", I responded. I love the idea of looking sexy and I'm looking forward to exposing myself a bit, but there is a time and a place. The club is the perfect place, I can be as revealing as I dare and my fun will be welcomed by all.

Dinner was awesome and Bob was able to get some really good views of my cleavage yet I was able to maintain the image of the sexy soccer mom. We finished dinner and went out to the car. Bob opened my door for me and I said, "Are you ready?"

He was not sure what I meant and I unbuttoned my jacket and handed it to him than I pulled my front zipper most of the way up and said, "Are you ready?" He pinned me against the car and I could feel every bit of his stiff dick pressing into me as he kissed me deep and I could feel his hand rubbing my pussy. I thought to myself, it has been a long time since I got this kind of heated attention, I almost forgot how nice it is.

We drove to the club and I have to admit I was a bit nervous. We got out of the car and I said to Bob, "How do I look?"

He pulled me close as we walked across the parking lot and said, "Fucking hot."

I questioned, "Slutty?"

He smiled and said, "Maybe just a little."

I smiled back and said, "Good, that's what I was going for."

We went in and Bob paid his cover charge, the ladies don't have to pay a cover, gee, I wonder why. The place was pretty big with a giant figure eight bar that had a dancing pole on each end. There were nice comfy swivel chairs all around the bar with two rows of tables and chairs behind them. I went to sit down at one of the tables and Bob nudged me toward the stage. I was not sure that I really wanted to be that close to the dancers but, oh well, I might get the whole experience.

I felt l had all eyes on me, there was not a guy in the place that didn't stare at my boobs at one time or another. I was a little embarrassed at first but then said, screw it, who cares there just tits.

There was one girl on the stage, she was wearing a pair of shorts what were smaller than I had ever seen and she was topless. She had a nice set of boobs and she sure knew how to swing them around. Within a few minutes a second girl came on stage and the first girl moved down to where we were sitting.

She really was a beautiful girl. She flung herself up on the pole and hung upside down. I swear she was looking right at me. She slid down the pole and laid on her back squeezing her tits and rubbing her pussy through her shorts. She rolled over and got up on all fours than crawled to the edge of the bar right in front of me. Her boobs were hanging down right in my face. Bob reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of dollar bills, giving me one and gesturing for me to give it to the dancer. I took it and reluctantly reach out to the dancer expecting her to take it but instead she spun around and put her ass in my face. Bob gestured for me to tuck it into her shorts.

Ok I was embarrassed and now I'm wondering why I'm here but, fuck it, let's do this. I took the dollar and shoved it right into her skimpy little shorts. I felt like a liberated woman, that was fun, I need another dollar. Bob gave me a bunch of bills and said be careful, don't go through it too fast.

She continued to dance moving beautifully to the music and looking sexy as hell. She used the pole in so many ways, one second she would be hanging upside down and the next she was humping it. But she seemed to be paying more attention to me than anyone else. I was surprised, these girls really work hard for their money. After about fifteen minutes, her set ended and she was gathering her money that had accumulated on the stage.

I looked at Bob and said," What did you think, she was pretty good?"

Bob responded, "Yes, she is a good dancer and very sexy but I was having more fun watching you playing with her."

I said, "I wasn't doing anything that others weren't doing."

Bob said, "One thing I forgot to tell you, when a guy brings his wife or girlfriend the dancers tend to pay a lot of attention to her. Not to mention, the first bill you gave her was not a single, it was a twenty."

I must have looked at him a little puzzled and said, "You set me up."

He said, "Yah, pretty much."

Moments later, my dancer friend came up behind me and asked if she could sit down. I said," Sure." And Bob asked her if she would like a drink.

She reached her hand out to shake mine saying, "I'm Maryanne and yes, a scotch on the rocks would be wonderful, thank you."

We were talked about stupid stuff, nothing that mattered. I turned out that Maryanne is a nurse who makes a very nice living. She said she paid her way through college by dancing and she hates working out so she dances a couple times a week for extra money but said it is like getting paid to work out.

Bob really was not saying much but I had no doubt he was taking this all in and enjoying it.

I said, "You are obviously not shy about being nude in front of people."

Maryanne said, "The first few times I was dancing because I needed the money and I was nervous as hell, I even puked before I went on stage, how's that for sexy image?"

I said, "Not so much."

She added, "But once I had done it for a while, I absolutely loved it. Now I think nothing of performing completely nude."

I said, "so, some time during the show you will lose those sexy little shorts?"

She didn't answer my question but said, "Oops, I'm up." She gave me a kiss and said, see you soon.

I said to Bob, "I'm a little surprised, she seems like a normal person."

Bob said, "Yah, she is somebody's daughter. I would expect most of the girls are normal and just working hard to make a living."

I said, "I could dance like that for you but I don't think I could in front of others."

Maryanne was dancing at the other end of the stage, this time she was wearing a white thong and a cut off t-shirt that looked really sexy, it was leaving the bottoms of her boobs exposed and when she moved, they would be completely uncovered.

When it was her turn to move back over to our end of the stage she immediately jumped up on the pole and put on an amazing show. I was totally impressed by her upper body strength as she was riding that pole like an acrobat. The other girls were also using the pole but Maryann really was amazing to watch.

When she got off the pole, she sat on the stage right in front of me as close to the bar edge as she could, she leaned back and started rubbing her pussy occasionally sneaking her fingers under the fabric. There was no question, she was enjoying herself because the wet spot kept getting bigger.

She got up on her knees right in my face and started working her thong down. She put her hands out reaching for mine, when I reached back, she slipped my fingers into the band of her thong and used my hands to pull it down.

The crowd was going wild hooting and hollering and I will admit, I was sitting on a very wet spot as well.

Maryanne stepped out of her thong and sat down on the stage in front of me again this time she was totally nude. I have seen pussies before but never like this. I am not into girls but I am absolutely fascinated by how amazing she looked, and the confidence she has in herself. There was not a hair in site and she looked so tender and soft. She used her fingers to spread her lips and open her pussy for all to see. I had the sense that she was encouraging me to reach out and touch her but as tempting as it is, I refrained.

Bob and a bunch of other guys were standing behind me taking the whole show in. I don't know what Bob liked more, watching me or Maryann, or probably both of us.

When Maryann finished her set, she came back over to us, still nude except for her fuck me pumps and said, she would love to continue our conversation but needed to mingle. She said, "Catch up in a little while." And walked to the other side of the bar.

There was a total of ten dancers ranging in age from probably 20 to maybe 40 or so. I had a lot of respect for the older ladies, clearly, they were in amazing shape but they had a mature charm about them that only comes with experience. The girls were rotating between the stage, mingling and giving private dances. We settled back and enjoyed watching the ladies. Some were full of energy and really put on a show and others were just kinda laid back and didn't put any effort into it. The girls that were making the most money were the ones that put the effort in and the ones that did the pussy shows like Maryanne did for me.

There were a couple other wives in the crowd and they were getting the same kind of attention that I was. I had to wonder but figured it out, whenever one of the dancers put on a personal show for a lady the crowd went wild and the dollars were flying.

About an hour later Maryanne was back on stage and once again she put on an awesome show. At one-point Bob handed her a dollar and whispered in her ear. Not sure exactly what he said but I had a good idea.

When her set was over, she went back into the dressing room. About ten minutes later she came out in a very sexy outfit that consisted of beautiful light blue lace bra, with matching panties and garter belt along with shinny hose and fuck my pumps. To complete the outfit, she had a skimpy little sheer white coverup.

Maryann came over to us and said, "Are you ready for your lap dance?"

I said, "Yah, I guess so." And I looked at Bob, all he did was wink.

We followed Maryanne into a private room that had an oversized chair and a pole. She said, "I want you guys to know, this is my special outfit, It's one of my favorites and I only wear it on occasions when I'm with a couple that are here for the experience. Rita, I'm going to guess you have never been to a strip club."

I responded, "Your right, this is my first time and thanks to you, I'm having a wonderful time. I hope to pick up a few pointers so I can do a dance for him."

Maryanne said to Bob, "Do you think your going to get a little tonight?"

I interrupted and said, "Not to worry, I'm going to fuck him until he can't fuck anymore."

Maryann said, "Outstanding, that means I did my job."

Bob said, "Yes you have and I can't thank you enough."

She responded, "But, I'm not done", and she started dancing for us.

She moved beautifully right with the beat of the music, like fluid motion. She ran her hands over her body making sure she touched and squeezed her boobs and pussy.

Maryanne said, "My favorite lap dances are for couples but I always make it a point to talk about the limits. Technically, you can't touch me, but this is a private room. I am allowed to touch you if I want to and if it is ok with you. I'm not going to provide any overt sexual acts, basically no blowjobs or fucking."

"So that being said, are either of you opposed to me touching Rita?"

Bob said, "I'm not but that is up to Rita."

Rita said, "I've never been touched by a woman so If I say stop, I really mean stop."

Maryanne said, "Absolutely, are either of you opposed to me touching Bob?"

Rita said, "I was kinda hoping you would, but be gentle, I don't want him going over the top if you know what I mean."

Bob just smiled

Maryanne said, "I know exactly what you mean."

Maryanne started to really move with the music and she was rubbing against our knees pushing them apart with her knees. She was between both of legs. She took my front zipper and unzipped it all the way up exposing my sheer panties.

She commented, "nice panties." She put one hand on Bobs crotch and the other slipped under my skirt right to my panty covered pussy. "Oh you guys are ready, she is dripping and he is hard as a rock."

She removed her coverup and unhooked her bra letting her boobs fall free. She then got on Bob's lap and putting his face right between her tits while her knee was on his cock. Bob was in heaven and to be honest, I totally enjoyed watching her do her magic on my husband.

When that song finished and the next on came on, she moved over to me and did the same treatment to me. I have never really felt another woman's boobs but they were really nice. Firm but as soft as can be. She moved down and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

She stood up in front of us and seductively removed her thong leaving her in her garter belt, stockings and heals. She continued dancing giving us an unobstructed view of her pussy. Then she put one foot up on the arm of the chair putting her wide spread pussy about a foot from my face. She smelled wonderful and all I wanted to do was touch it but once again I refrained.

She went over to Bob's side of the chair and did the same thing except this time she put her hands on his head and pulled him right into her pussy. His head was buried and I really could not tell if he had his tongue in her pussy or not. I think if she had pulled me in like that, I would have had to at least take a taste.

Unfortunately, our time was up and Maryanne had to do another set on stage. We thanked her, expressing how much fun we had and that we would like to do it again some time.

We went back out to the bar and had one more round when I said to Bob, "We need to go, I want your cock in me so bad."

Bob responded, "Let's go."

We each gave Maryanne a kiss and thanked her again. I'm going to guess she made a few hundred dollars on us tonight but it was worth every penny.

We got to the car and Bob guided me to the front then picked me up on the hood, within a few seconds he had his dick out and my panties pulled to the side. He didn't go easy, he just shoved it in, I was so wet he could have put two dicks in and I would have taken it. It didn't take long and we were both in the midst of orgasm. There were a few people in the lot and they knew exactly what we were doing and we didn't care, we were like a couple animals that just needed to fuck.

We got in the car and drove home only to have another round on the hood in our driveway.

What an amazing night. Can't wait to see what's next on our lists.