Birthday Festivities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tom lowered himself into the hot tub, Alex again felt trapped. Alex felt like he could shoot off any minute just from the caress of water. He had undergone such a mind fuck inside and if that hadn't brought him close enough, now he was inches away from a beautiful woman. A woman that had been taunting him since he came downstairs. A woman he loved more then anything in the world.

The water was pushing and pulling at him every time someone moved. He thought back to when his mom said to trust her. 'Yeah, a lot of good that was doing now. Gonna have a deadly case of blue balls by the time I get out of here,' He thought.

"Hun, would you turn on the bubbles? My back is killing me," Linda said with a stretch to emphasize her point.

"Oh sure," Tom said from across the tub from where his wife and son sat. He turned around to fiddle with the control buttons.

Just before the bubbles kicked on, Linda reached into her bathing suit and pulled out something that Alex couldn't quite see. She quickly brought her hand and the mystery object below the waterline where the jets had now fully obscured any vision. Bubbles were starting to form above the surface and the currents started their work against everyone's muscles as Tom settled back in.

Alex couldn't stand how the stronger currents were now messing with his dick. He brought his hand to the front of his shorts to undo the button fly and pull his cock out to give in a couple rubs. He was no longer thinking with the proper head and knew the bubbles would hide his activities from the others.

Just as he pulled his erection from of the shorts, he felt another hand knock his hand away. His mother was the only person close enough to interfere, so he knew it was her. She must have caught some hint of what he was about to do and stopped him before he could take it too far and make a mess in the tub. He searched her face for some kind of sign, but looked up to see her leaning back with her eyes closed enjoying the jets. He looked across the tub to see his father in much the same position.

As Alex began to ponder the likelihood of making a break for it. Both of them had their eyes closed. He could get himself back in his shorts, use the noise of the jets as cover until he had gotten out of the water and by then, his back could be to everyone where they wouldn't see his situation. Take care of business and come back out. It would seem like a standard bathroom break. Easy.

Just as he was about to put his plan into action, he felt something at the tip of his cock. He couldn't tell what it was, but there was some sort of pressure pushing down on it. Above the water added no hints as everyone still sat like they were sleeping.

He felt it again.

Then he pressure released as he felt gentle fingers in the shape of an 'O' stroke down his cock. They didn't go back up, but instead released their hold and reappeared at the top, stroking down again. Something about the head of his dick felt different. Then it finally clicked. Someone was rolling a condom down his penis.

'What the fuck' Alex though. 'I know we've crossed some boundaries here, but I'm not sure I'm ready to fuck anyone in front of my dad.'

Regardless of his feelings on the matter, the stroking felt fantastic and his took all his willpower to start pulling back from the hand just as it finished rolling down to the base of his cock.

"Trust me," she said, almost to quiet to hear.

Alex froze unsure what to do. His mother was so happy about having his trust, he couldn't take that away from her. He cautiously returned to his original position.

"What's that?" Said Tom, opening his eyes.

"Oh I just said I'm thirsty," Linda said quickly. "Should have brought a drink out."

"Ahh...yeah I forgot to think of that too," Tom said.

Alex settled back down and felt a hand that he couldn't see surround his dick with a tight squeeze. He didn't know what to do so he just sat there. He had to trust her. Linda's hand started moving up very slowly and then back down. Alex was having troubles keeping his composure.

"So, steaks for dinner sound good to you Alex?" Tom asked

"Ye...yeah....That's sooounnds..good," Alex did his best to reply.

He couldn't believe how brazen his mom was being. Jacking him off under the water with his dad, her husband, less then six feet away and looking right at them. He looked to his mom who still had the sleepy relaxed look to her. Alex then looked down at her right arm, which was closest to him, for any signs of movement and saw nothing. Linda's shoulder was completely still, save for movements that would seem natural if one was being pushed around by jets in the water. Alex surmised that she must have bent her arm at the elbow to be able to jerk up and down without the motion transferring above the water.

She continued to jerk him, but never increased her pace. 'Maybe that was to risky.' Alex thought. He just sat there, talking to his father about dinner plans while his mom slowly ran her hand up and down.

"Good with you too, babe?"

"Oh I love a good piece of red meat," she said without opening her eyes. Alex felt a hard squeeze as she said it.

"Good, there should be plenty. I forgot Jess wasn't here so I got an extra."

"Oh, I'll only need the one I think. Seemed plenty big enough for me. In fact, I think it's probably going to be the biggest one I've ever eaten from what little I saw of it so far. Maybe the birthday boy can have the extra though. Keep his energy up," Linda said, still showing no reaction above the water.

Alex couldn't tell if his mom was just stroking playfully or if she was trying to get him off. Either way, it wouldn't take long. He started to feel a tingle in his balls as he got closer. She just kept stroking the same slow speed. Alex started to get a little carried away with himself and tried to thrust to meet her fist.

"I think I'll be in charge of the meat station," Linda spoke, holding her hand against his penis denying movement any time Alex tried to thrust. She would move in perfect time with him, keeping her hand still, only allowing her hand to move when he was still. "Tom, you'll be in charge of a side dish."

"Is....there anything....I can help...with?" Alex stammered out as his left hand slowly drifted across his moms thigh and lowered between her legs.

Without skipping a beat to her stroking, Linda brought her other hand across and held Alex's against her leg. "Absolutely not," She said "you are strictly hands off today, remember? Today is all about you."

Alex understood and let his hand go limp, but she continued to hold it. The intimacy she felt in that moment, holding his hand as she was able to give him the ultimate feeling of love filled her heart.

Alex was starting to breath a little heavier now. He was trying to hide it.

As Alex struggled, Tom finally fell back into relax mode with his eyes closed. The stroking suddenly sped up. There was definitely movement to her shoulder now. In fact, if Tom opened his eyes again, there would be very little question that something was going on beneath the surface. Alex started to feel the orgasm approach again. He thrust once and again, his mom held still. He looked towards his mom and was met with her eyes staring right into his. She shook her head with a playful smile when he tried to thrust, her hand was still and their eyes stayed locked.

He gave up and just let it be "all about him".

She wanted to see the pleasure in his eyes at the moment he came, so she continued to look right at him. His breathing quickened, as he returned her gaze. She pumped harder and faster, the sound covered but the sound of the jets. He was almost there. Alex took another worried looked to his father to make sure his eyes were closed. He felt his mothers hand leave his. She brought it from the water and put her fingers on his chin and turned his head from his father to again face her and again met her eyes. Her smile faded and a look of concentration took over. Her eyes were daring him to cum.

Finally, Alex could hold no longer. Their staring only broken when it became to much, Alex closed his eyes like they were clenching fists. His orgasm hit hard. They only stayed closed for a second though, he forced them open again to look at his mother. She watched him and the smile came back to her face, she kept pumping, filling the rubber tip with his seed. She felt as the tip became more rigid, filling and filling. When she was certain that he had ridden the wave through to completion, she slowed down. She didn't stop completely though. She didn't want to. She continued to lovingly rub his tool as she watched him. She felt Alex shudder a few more times in her hand.

Finally the post-climax sensitivity caught up with Alex and he had to place his hand on hers so she would stop.

They both jumped and turned their heads to Tom as a light snore left him. He had fallen asleep. They turned back to each other and shared one more kiss. Alex stuff himself back in his pants leaving the condom on and the mess contained.

Linda woke Tom and suggested he go inside to get some proper rest at the risk of drowning. Tom agreed and made his way back to the house.

Once they were alone again, Linda rested her head on Alex's shoulder.

"Happy Birthday son."

"I love you mom."

"I love you too."

"Hey mom?" Alex finally spoke. "That isn't the birthday present you offered inside...."

"Oh good, your memory has returned. Well, I wouldn't worry about that. Your birthday is not over yet."

12