Birthday Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his fingers between her ass cheeks, and up into the hot wet slippery space between her pussy lips, sliding along a thick layer of warm cum. He pushed into her, finding the swollen walnut lump inside with his middle two fingers and rubbing at her clit with his thumb. She was trying to lick up the semen on his cock, but she kept moaning and drooling it back over him, so saliva and bubbly cum were dripping down his cock and pooling up on his scrotum.

Maya laid down between his legs and started to focus on that part of the problem. Well, she wasn't making much difference with the level of liquid, because of the way she was slurping on him open-mouthed, dribbling out as much as she was picking up, but she was definitely focused on that area. She licked between his balls, and up the length of his cock. She suckled on one testicle, closing her warm lips over it and pulling it up into her mouth and licking it with her tongue, and then she moved to the other. She made wet sounds as she buried her face in his balls.

Lori was swinging her leg over Jack's head now, and settling down onto his torso. Her glazed pussy came down an inch from his face and he gave her a kiss, slowly making out with her dripping pussy lips. He licked into the crevices between her lips, and suckled at her slippery clit. She leaned into his attentions, rotating her hips, rubbing her cute little vulva all over his face. She shivered as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She began to sink lower, as Maya made her way up from his well-suckled balls to slide her lips up and down his swollen urethra.

Jack wouldn't have believed it but he was orgasming again, no warning, just cum suddenly flooding Lori's mouth and spilling down his cock onto Maya's face. Lori closed her lips tightly around him and sucked, pulling the warm fluid into her mouth and swallowing. She didn't let up until he stopped pulsing and twitching, which took a good minute. Maya gave him long, loving licks, slurping at the semen pooling up between his balls.

"Mmmm," the girls said.

"Ooh."

"Ahhmmm."

They kept licking and kissing him. Jack was blown away. He laid back and gazed at the crackling fire as they cleaned him, not trying very hard to actually get anything clean, as they were spilling almost every drop, and apparently enjoying every minute of it. They settled down comfortably on either side of him, heads laying on his thighs. Maya suckled softly on one of his testicles. His cock rested in the gentle embrace of Lori's warm mouth. After a while he began to drift off.

----

Some time later, it was darker and the fire was reduced to a bed of glowing coals. Still warm, though. He looked down to see the lovely face of his friend Lori. She had fallen asleep with his penis in her mouth. She was drooling, lips parted loosely around him, tongue laying gently against him, moving softly as she breathed and swallowed.

Inevitably he began to grow harder, as he took in this scene. He watched, bemused, as his cock swelled inside her mouth, pushing itself further in toward her throat as his erection filled out. She didn't seem bothered. Tentatively, after a few seconds, he reached down. He ran his fingers along the sides of his cock, up to where it disappeared between Lori's lips. He took hold, and slid his cock from side to side, just a bit, over the warm texture of her tongue.

"Naughty," whispered Maya. Jack became aware of her head on his shoulder. She was gazing down at what he was doing. She moved her hand in a slow circle over his stomach as she watched, dipping down as far as his pubic hair, where she scratched him lightly with her nails.

He hesitated, then just kept going. He slowly swiped his cock from one side of his friend's sleeping mouth to the other. He pressed gently into her cheek, watching the bulge he made.

Maya turned her face downward and closed her full lips over his nipple, sucking him wetly into her hot mouth. He felt a surge of pre-cum flow through his opening, and saw it cloud the drool escaping Lori's lips to spill down his cock.

"Go ahead and cum if you want to," he heard Maya saying against his chest. "We are yours, any way you want us. It's more than okay."

She reached further down, circling her fingers around his cock as she whispered. Jack let go, putting his arm behind his head as Maya took over the job of slowly swabbing Lori's mouth with the head of his cock.

Lori's eyes fluttered beneath the lids and she made some gurgling sounds around his engorged cock head. Maya pressed him into her friend's cheek, hard, and Lori's eyes opened just as his cock popped free of the corner of her stretched mouth. She gave a groggy grin as Maya slapped at her lips and face with Jack's sloppy, dripping cock, giggling as she got spattered with a warm slurry of saliva and seminal fluid.

"Okay, okay," she laughed, "I'm up. Give him back to me."

She opened her mouth and Maya focused her slapping on Lori's extended tongue for a few rounds, before Lori was able to capture him in her slippery lips, and slurp him down. She sucked his cock down into her throat and made swallowing motions around him, gazing up at him with big blue eyes as she held him there. Jack twitched and jerked at the sudden tight engulfment, but the girls held him down.

Lori came up after a few seconds, gasping for air and smiling. The timing was great because he was tingling from root to tip, just vibrating on the edge of orgasm, so when Maya slapped him on Lori's face again, he erupted immediately. A heavy rope of cum fell across the bridge of her nose, and her cheekbone, reaching nearly to her ear. Several more followed, landing over her lips and chin. His cock pulsed and spasmed against her face, dribbling more pearly fluid. She licked at her lips, tasting the cum as it dripped into her mouth, making sounds of enjoyment deep in her throat. "Mmm. Mmmmm."

Jack closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feel of his spent, cum-covered cock gradually shrinking in Maya's slippery fingers as she rolled him back and forth over Lori's gooey face. The girls giggled and snuggled in close as he drifted off once more.

----

Sunlight streamed in through dusty windows when Jack awoke. The warmth of Maya's body was pressed up against him all along his length, the two of them lying together on the bear skin. She had one leg cocked over his hip, her smooth thigh resting on his flaccid cock. He heard water running in the kitchen.

"Morning, sleepy head," she whispered, when she felt him stir.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, gazing into her big greenish eyes. They stroked each other's bodies as they lay there. Jack brought his hand up to her soft breast, palming it gently. He felt her hard nipple in his hand.

"Mm," she groaned, pressing harder against him. She rolled her hips, moving her pussy against his leg.

"Alright guys," said Lori, turning toward them from the sink. Her naked body was gloriously jiggly, her big round tits bouncing as she walked their way. She was still glazed and streaked all over from last night. "How many pancakes are you two having?"

"Just keep 'em coming," said Jack. "But you know what? Warm me up a little bit of that syrup."

Her ass cheeks bounced as much as her tits had, as she walked away with a smirk. Jack rolled Maya over, placing her on her back, and sat up beside her.

"Here you are, Dear Leader."

He took the little bowl and held it carefully, swirling the syrup. He moved it over Maya's body, tilting almost enough to spill, making her squirm.

"Help me with her legs," he said.

Lori took one of Maya's legs and lifted it, bending her knee, tilting it outward. Maya laid the other one out similarly, gazing up at him with an expectant look. She bit her lower lip as he lowered the bowl toward her pussy. He spilled a thin stream of syrup onto the crevice of her opening. She gave a sharp gasp. He drizzled her labia, and glazed her clit, making her twitch. He handed the bowl back to Lori, and bent down.

Maya's smooth pussy lips glistened like caramel. He opened his mouth and gave her a slow kiss there, lips to lips. His tongue explored her folds, tasting the warm syrup mingled with her sweet essence. He closed his mouth over her pussy and let his tongue sink into her, sliding softly over her clit. Her legs jerked, drawing tight around his head. She tensed and clung to him through a sudden spasming paroxysm, clutching at his hair, squeezing his face between her thighs. Finally she fell back, legs splaying open, with a long shuddering sigh.

"Wow," said Lori, watching.

Jack kept licking, slowly, seeking any remaining traces of sweetness. He didn't want to leave her sticky with syrup. She gave little twitches as he worked up the ridge above her clit, slurping gently.

"Alright, save some room for the pancakes mister."

He sat up with a smile. Lori had plates for Maya and herself. The girls sat on either side of Jack and began to feed him. Lori liked her pancakes with a lot of butter. Maya favored more syrup. He loved the way their flavors varied and mingled.

"You've got syrup on your nipple," said Maya, with a giggle.

Lori looked down. "Where?"

"Here, let me get it." Maya leaned over Jack, resting her tits on his chest as she stretched over. She approached the drop with an open mouth and glanced up at Lori as she made contact, gently licking her friend's syrupy areola. She seemed to smile as her lips were closing around the other girl's hardening nipple.

Lori's mouth dropped open as she stared down at Maya. She looked like she was about to say something, but instead, a squeaky little gasp escaped her lips.

"Why don't you get this syrup here? On her mouth?" asked Jack, as he swiped a syrupy finger across Lori's lips.

"Don't push-ahh-your luck," she said, trying to sound serious, between stifled moans. Maya was kneading Lori's breast with her hands, and slowly slurping on it like a scoop of ice cream.

"No, it's okay," said Maya, looking up at her. "I mean, I'd like to do it... If you don't mind?" She bit her lip tentatively.

"Well..." Lori rolled her eyes. "I mean, it is his birthday, after all."

"Right," said Maya, rising up with a smile. Her body dragged over Jack's chest and stomach as she slid her way up to Lori. "For his birthday," she breathed.

Lori's lips parted in anticipation as her friend drew close. Their lips touched. Jack felt his cock swelling up against Maya's tummy as she lay across his lap, softly kissing their friend. She let her weight press down on him; her hands were busy sliding up Lori's curvy body, exploring her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples as the two of them made out.

Jack could see them using their tongues. He ran his hands over Maya as she squirmed around on him, feeling her back and her legs, sliding his fingers up between the cheeks of her ass. She rolled her hips in response, pushing her ass upward as she slurped wetly on Lori's mouth. He felt her asshole pucker and clench against his fingers. He slipped in a bit further, finding the wetness seeping from her crevice. She made a muffled moaning sound through her kiss as his fingertips moved inside her pussy. She was so hot his fingers burned.

Jack's cock jumped and twitched against Maya's stomach as she slid her way downward, kissing and licking Lori's body as she went. She made out with Lori's tits, slobbering all over her nipples as she slurped and suckled. "Ahhh mmmyy goddd," gasped Lori, panting. Her knees were getting farther and farther apart, and her seeping pussy begged for attention. Soon Maya's face was there, her body having scooched down so far now that Jack's cock was nestled between her soft tits. He continued to stroke her pussy with his slippery fingers, rubbing her asshole with his thumb.

"You ready?" whispered Maya, looking up at her friend. Lori bit her lip and nodded, watching.

Maya leaned in and gave Lori's pussy an open mouth kiss, long and lingering. She slowly moved up and down, making out softly with different parts of her vulva. She closed her full lips over one of the other girl's swollen pink labia, suckling gently, pulling each one into her mouth in turn. Lori shuddered. Her breath was coming in gasps.

Maya extended her tongue, tasting the nectar seeping from her friend's crevice. She pressed in, closing her mouth over Lori's pussy and drinking her down, slurping deeply, sloppily. Lori's body twitched and shook under the assault.

Jack wriggled out from under the girls and helped push Lori's legs up into the air. He got one in both hands, and Lori grasped weakly at the other on her own, until her feet pointed up at the ceiling. Her quivering thigh was vibrating against his cock as he held her, making his erection swell and strain against her even more firmly. Clear fluid began to seep from the head of his cock, drizzling her thigh. She was covered in fine beads of sweat, and now shiny streaks of pre-cum, slowly dripping down toward her pussy where Maya was lapping at her like a thirsty kitten.

He reached down her leg, giving her clit a little squeeze, sliding his fingertips along the slippery wetness of her crevice. He felt Maya's tongue and lips working around his fingers. He slipped one digit more deeply into Lori's pussy, sliding in and out so her juices began to flow freely from her opening. Maya closed her mouth over her friend's vulva and suckled at the flow, looking up at her face, sucking hard enough to make Lori gasp for air and thrash about.

Maya glanced at Jack, her face shiny and dripping with Lori's juices. She saw his cock, straining upward with a large bead of cloudy pre-cum perched precariously on his opening, and broke into a big girl-cummy grin.

"Come on in," she cooed at him. "The water's fine."

Jack put a hand on her face, caressing her skin. And gently pressing her down. Her cheek rested against Lori's shaved pussy.

"Open up, honey," he said, slipping a thumb between Maya's glistening lips. She parted her teeth and moved her tongue against him, swirling and licking the blunt digit. He dragged his thumb down her chin, trailing saliva, and then brought in his cock. He laid it down on her face, smearing her with thick, pearlescent pre-cum. He rubbed his throbbing cock head over her lips and cheeks, sliding along her slippery face, before pushing in between her lips. She suckled and slobbered on his cock as he moved it around in her mouth.

He pulled free and a small cascade of saliva and seminal fluid spilled from Maya's lips along with his cock head, gushing down her cheek and chin, and onto Lori's slick pussy lips. Jack slapped the length of his cock down on his friend's sopping wet slit, spattering her legs and Maya's face with the juices. He rubbed her clit with his cock, and slid himself up and down her swollen pink petals, slipping between folds and into hot creamy crevices. He directed the engorged, throbbing head of his cock into her seeping opening, and leaned in, pushing her lips apart, sinking into her in one long, slow motion. She let out a deep moan as he penetrated her, eyes rolling back in her head.

"Ohh fuuuuckk," he groaned, grinding against her. He pulled back, until the ridge of his cock head was stretching her pink inner pussy lips into a nearly translucent membrane, and then pushed in again, slipping in and out of her opening until it clenched and spasmed around him, clutching at him like a thirsty mouth. Clear fluid gushed from her pussy as he pulled out.

His cock throbbed and hummed on the verge of cumming as he rubbed the dripping mess over Maya's face, tapping with a flick of his wrist and spattering her with Lori's juices. He swabbed his oozing cock head across her lips until they were wet and slick, and began slipping in and out of her opening, same as he just had with Lori's.

His balls ached and a tingling sensation began to rise up his erection. He felt the orgasm surge through him like crackling electricity, and the cum began to erupt, flooding Maya's mouth and spilling down onto Lori's pussy. He let his cock fall free, and, grunting, thrust it down into Lori's still quivering pussy, sinking in a few gooey inches as his semen continued to gush forth. He pulled back out and rubbed his still oozing cock head up and down between her creamy lips as thick white fluid flowed over her clit and into all the seams and folds surrounding it.

Maya licked and slurped her wet mouth over Jack's cock and Lori's vulva indiscriminately, slipping and sliding over both. She sucked up a mouthful of goo and drizzled it back over Lori's pussy lips, before bending down to lick it back up again. Lori's leg twitched against Jack, and she gave a faint gasp.

"Oh god no more," she said as Maya smiled and closed her full lips over Lori's clit, making her jerk and moan.

Finally she relented, crawling up Lori's body and laying down on her, their breasts pressing together, semen smearing between their sweaty bodies. Maya looked into Lori's eyes. They kissed, lips apart. And the mouthful of bubbly cum she'd slurped up spilled into Lori's mouth and over her face, dripping down her cheeks and neck. Lori didn't react, except perhaps to kiss back harder and more deeply.

Jack watched his friends making out, strings of his semen bridging the space between their lips and faces and tits, stretching and snapping as they moved, and forming anew every time they came together. He lay down alongside them, sliding himself in easily, his cock nestled between gooey labia and slippery thighs, not growing but not really shrinking either, as the girls continued to softly kiss and suckle on each other's lips, inches from his face.

"I don't want to stop this," he said, nuzzling his mouth into Maya's neck. He turned a bit and kissed his way down Lori's throat and jaw.

"Me either," said Lori, biting her lower lip as Jack nibbled at her ear, and Maya licked her neck on the other side.

"You do know, guys," said Maya, looking up, "my birthday is next month."

"Mmm," groaned Lori, "and then there's Labor Day..."

"Ok guys," said Jack, "just hear me out... Weekends?"