Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnhhh," sighed Ming.

"Unnnggg," gritted Sandy as Arthur worked over their covered pussies with the terrycloth. The friction led them both to tremble for Arthur paid close attention to the top of their cracks, pressing hard and pulling them back toward him. Once again the women came, but they weren't satisfied.

"Your turn now, Arthur," said Sandy.

"Yes," chimed Ming, ‟where is the fun for the birthday boy?"

"I get my kicks sexing chicks," protested Arthur as they pressed in on him. "Look, you girls are in those damp suits. Let me help you change."

"We don't need your help, do we Ming?"

"Certainly not. Sit down, Arthur." As Arthur looked on, Ming slowly pulled on Sandy's shoulder straps, drawing the clingy fabric slowly down over her arms and the slope of her breasts. She looked up into Sandy's eyes and smiled as she paused, leaning in and reaching up to kiss the taller woman whose arms were trapped at her sides. The Chinese pulled ever more slowly as folds of turquoise, shining in the sun, approached Sandy's nipples. Arthur sat entranced, his cock hard in the folds of his shorts.

Ming drew the Sandy's suit straight down, pulling the breasts with it until the lycra finally snapped free and her nipple popped up.

"Ahhh," sighed Sandy as Ming took her nipple in and lolled about it with her tongue. Then Ming repeated the process with Sandy's other breast, arousing the trapped woman on the empty beach, the sunlight glinting off her blonde hair. Ming drew the suit further down the length of Sandy's belly, kissing the curves of exposed skin as Sandy stood, eyes closed and breasts standly out proudly above Ming's black-maned head.

The swimsuit descended along the underside of Sandy's belly and now Ming held Sandy's hands. She tugged slowly at the lycra which now gathered at the larger woman's hips. Sandy was basking and swooning in the light and dark of cloudshadow and sunlight passing over her exposed body, the feel of Ming's small mouth caressing her skin. She parted her legs a little further to keep her balance and to make the Chinese's task a little harder.

Arthur looked on entranced by the striptease. His cock strained at the fabric, semen leaked through his suit to replace the evaporating seawater. Ming was working harder now to pull the suit off Sandy, which was complicated by Sandy's broader stance and the curve of her buttocks. Ming was on her knees now, leaning forward and tugging at the mouthful of cloth over Sandy's swelling mons. He couldn't take it any longer and jumped up, pulled off his shorts and dropped between Ming's legs. He looked up at Sandy, who smiled, grabbed the Chinese's wrists, and pulled her toward Sandy's pussy, exposed at last.

Ming dove in, nuzzling the mix of salt and pussy juices while Arthur drew her bikini bottom slowly but surely to her knees. He stared at her flaming pussy pushing out between her legs, and tickled it with one, two, three fingers, spreading the lips, drawing the moisture up and down her slit. He moved in, pointing the tip of his dripping dick at her notch, feeling for the gap of her red-rimmed vagina, took hold of her hips and drove forward.

"Oh yeah!" he cried, running up Ming's cunt and pushing her into Sandy's pussy. He drew out slowly, admiring the shininess of his newly lubricated tool as it emerged from the Chinese. She was deliciously tight, her dark red labia attached themselves to the cock, reluctant to let go until he pushed forward again. Arthur and Sandy held Ming impaled and trapped between them, her freedom depending on their release. She lapped desperately at Sandy's cunt and cocked her ass back to meet Arthur's thrusts. She wanted to touch herself, her breasts, her nipples, clit, anywhere to get her own satisfaction but Sandy's grip on her arms kept her suspended from the knees.

"That's it, lick my clit, suck my juices," panted Sandy who wished someone could give her own breasts a workout. Still the tingling from her cunt and the grip of Ming's grasping hands on her ass cheeks was having the desired effect. She trembled, began to cry, as Arthur felt his own orgasm rising from his balls. He pumped Ming harder, faster, pounding her face into Sandy's groin. He came first, shooting streams of sperm to the end of Ming's cunt, the added lubrication around his exploding tip moving him cry out to the sky in pleasure and pain. Arthur's thrusts subsided and he fell forward on the woman's back, his dick still firmly planted within her. He grabbed her breasts and pinched Ming's nipples, one hand moving back down to her clit, already stimulated by the closeness of his cock. Sandy came next, still holding Ming's arms, rocking her pussy into the woman's juice-plastered face. Sandy staggered backwards, her swimsuit still around her thighs, leaving Arthur to crouch over his birthday present, now collapsed in the sand. He humped her into orgasm before they collapsed together, Arthur gasping, "So what do you do for anniversaries?"

12