Birthday Spankings & Birthday Treats Ch. 01

Story Info
Alison gets a special present from her Master.
3.5k words
4.53
48.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

Author's Note: The plot and ideas for this story were suggested by my friend, Shannon_est. This is dedicated to her with love and affection.

*

As the leather riding crop slashed into her firm, round buttocks, Alison counted each sensual stroke.

"Twenty-Five. Thank you Daddy."

Alison had never been happier, never in her entire life. In Matthew, she had found a man who understood her needs, shared her passions – and her kinks.

"Twenty-Six. Yessss, thank you Daddy." Each stinging stroke brought back pleasant memories with dazzling clarity.

She'd only been teaching a year at Roseville High when Matthew had come to give a lecture on career day. He was a concert booker and was very successful at it, so he was one of the speakers the Principal had lined up to come and give a talk. His superb oratory skills had dazzled the kids, his tales of meeting the rich and famous kept them rapt with attention.

He'd also impressed the hell out of Alison, who thought him easily the most spectacular man she'd ever seen.

He stood there at nearly 6'5" tall, immaculately dressed. Not a hair was out of place and he found his Salt & Pepper locks sexy as hell. They were the only indication of his age, no one would have taken him for 48. His face belied his age, he looked only a few years older than Alison herself.

"Twenty-Seven. Feels so good daddy." Each stroke of the crop reminded her of the joys they'd shared.

She'd worked up all her courage to approach him after the lecture. Alison was, by nature, a very quiet girl. It wasn't all there was to her, there was much, much more, but it was the image she presented to the world.

She needn't have worried. From the first time Matthew took her hand, it was like they were in perfect harmony.

She had only wanted his company for a drink, he insisted on taking her to dinner. The meal was exquisite, she enjoyed all of it and ate with an appetite that surprised her. She even allowed herself dessert, a rare treat for her.

He insisted on seeing her home, so Alison asked him up to her tiny apartment for coffee. They only had one cup.

"Twenty-Eight. Thank You, thanks so much Daddy." Her body was alive with desire now. Matthew knew every little trick to excite and delight her.

They'd had one cup of coffee when Matthew pulled her into his strong embrace and kissed her, hard and full on the lips. She fought for only the briefest of seconds, then gave in, whimpering softly as his agile tongue found hers. She was sure her panties were already soaked, when he swept her up in one motion and carried her to the bedroom.

"Undress." It was all he said, but she did as told. She slid out of her dress and shoes, clad before him in bra and panties. She hoped he found her desirable, she knew she was pretty & petite, but she wanted to be sexy for this bear of a man.

Matthew found her desirable, he told her this. "Those underthings though – ughh!!" he said, looking at her bra and panties. "You're a sexy, petite little wildcat. You should have lingerie to match. We'll have to fix that. In the meantime...." He got into her bed and motioned for her to join him.

Alison had never been this impetuous, this daring in all her life. She moved on top of him and crushed her lips to his, his kisses took her breath away. He ran his fingers through her close-cropped auburn hair and said "You have lovely hair. You should grow it longer."

He moved his hands all over her body, igniting every inch of her. Her pussy pulsated with desire, she couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of her. He pleasured every inch of her body, from her ears to her toes, no part of her went untouched. He insisted she return the favor and his thick cock in her mouth was one of the most sensual feelings Alison had ever known. She licked and sucked his cock until she could feel him about to cum. Giving in to an impulse she had never had before, she swallowed all of his jizz.

They fucked all night and well into the morning. There was affection there, but it was surpassed by wild fucking. Matthew had found her inner slut, the one Alison tried so carefully to hide. He took her in ways she had never imagined and she gave in to it all, denying him nothing. He fucked her sweet little ass and although it burned, the burn felt like a delicious pleasure.

Alison learned swiftly that Matthew – only she was ever allowed to call him Matt – was a man of his word, but he also had a low tolerance for bullshit. It was what made him successful.

He took her shopping the following week and insisted she throw out most of her old, frumpy lingerie. "You're a young, beautiful woman!" he told her. "Dress like it."

His belief in her instilled a new-found confidence in her. People took more notice of her, her students paid more attention. Of course, it could have been the shorter skirts that showed off her nicely-tanned legs.

Through all of it, Matthew was by her side. He was multi-faceted. One night they would be at a concert, the next night they would driving an ATV and screaming at the top of their lungs. She never knew what to expect with her new lover and that made her happy.

When they had been seeing each other for six months, Matthew asked Alison to move in with him. She suspected she might have said yes if he'd asked on their second date, she was that much in love with him. She packed up her tiny apartment, brought her cat, Mr. Boots – who Matthew grudgingly admitted he actually liked – and moved in with the man she loved dearly.

No word was said of marriage, although she knew they likely would someday. She lived in bliss with her lover, they were active and busy and the sex remained the best she had ever known.

"Twenty-Nine. Mmmm Daddy, Ali's getting so hot." Matthew knew when she called herself "Ali" she was getting into the fantasy. Her cheeks glowed bright-red and she was aching with desire.

Alison would come home from work, arriving shortly after 4, nearly 2 hours before her man. She'd take the opportunity to cook or clean, do laundry, watch some television, because when Matthew got home, he wanted her. Sometimes, she thought he was insatiable, but as her ferocity matched his, she had no complaints. She was never happier than when his big cock was sliding in and out of her cunt, fucking her and making her scream.

Then, it got better.

"Thirty. Wonderful, so good Daddy, Thank You Daddy, Ali loves you." Thirty birthday spankings, they had been together for nearly 2 years now.

It was just before her 29th birthday that Alison found "the box" that had the photos in it. She could tell they were photos, likely of Matthew's family and friends, so she thought she'd surprise him by organizing them in a Photo Album. She opened the box and got the shock of her life.

The photos were of Matthew and other people doing some truly odd things. In one, Matthew wore nothing but PVC briefs and was whipping the ass of one young girl while she ate the pussy of another slightly older girl. In another, he was fucking a girl with his cock while a large dildo was rammed into her ass. Many of the girls were chained, the other men in the photos were whipping them, fucking their asses, cumming in their faces. The photos were a catalogue of perversion.

Alison was shocked, but she was turned on. Very turned on, which surprised her. She'd always been somewhat submissive, Matthew was very clearly the boss – but was she this submissive? Could she give in to her craving for sexual release with her Matthew?

When Matthew got home shortly after six, he looked all over the living room for Alison. "Alison, baby, where are you?" he yelled.

"In here darling!" she called from the bedroom.

He walked into their bedroom, expecting to find his Alison naked or in lingerie, waiting to make love. Matthew did not get what he expected.

She was sitting there on her haunches, a black leather collar around her neck. Attached to it was a slim chain of silver. She was wearing a black leather bustier that laced up the front, tiny black thong and high, black boots, with a stiletto heel. She'd done her makeup to look soft and tender, yet there was a passion in her eyes he had never seen before. He walked to their bed and said "Alison, what is all this."

She handed him the chain, which he took and she said gently, "I am yours, my Master."

Matthew looked at her puzzled, then the light went on. "You found the pictures. Oh Lord Alison, I'm sorry. I never meant for you to see them. I gave up that lifestyle when I met you, I ...."

She put a slender finger to his lips and spoke. "If I may, my Master?" He nodded, so she continued. "The pictures shocked me at first, my Master, but I realized how very sexy they were. People trusting others with their ultimate secrets and desires, giving up control. Oh Master, it was all so exciting. This is what I want for us, my Master, I want to belong to you, only you, to serve you and be your toy."

Matthew looked down at her, at the chain in his hand, his mind reeling. This facet of her personality had surprised him, yet she was soft and docile. He loved her dearly, he knew that, she'd be perfect for the role.

"Alison, once we go down this path, there can be no turning back. Are you sure this is what you want?"

She nodded, eyes gleaming with delight. "Oh yes Master, very much."

His face seemed to change at that moment, growing more stern, yet Alison could still see the love there. "All right. I am willing to initiate you into `The Life' Alison. First, you must never argue or disagree with me. I am your Master, your job is to obey!"

Alison nodded eagerly, body aching with desire. He continued "I will be a firm Master, but never forget that I love and treasure you. Should anything be too extreme for you, there will be a word you may use and everything will stop, a `Safety' word. Do you understand this?" Again, Alison nodded.

"You will dress and behave as I wish. Your greatest joy will be to serve me and I, in turn, will give you greater sexual pleasures than you have ever known. Is all this acceptable to you Alison?

"Yes, oh yes, my Master."

"Alison, here is your first command. Here alone, in the privacy of our bedroom, you are to call me `Daddy'. Do you understand this?"

She smiled again, his first little kink made her quiver with glee. "Yes Daddy."

Some of the stern look left Matthew's face. "Have you been a good girl today Alison?"

She shook her head. "No Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy."

Matthew was pleased how quickly she was adapting. "What is it you did wrong today Alison?"

She looked at him, body aching and said "I was so horny today Daddy, I needed to cum. So I played with my pussy with a big old dildo, like the horny little slut I am!"

Matthew could barely contain his grin. "Show me."

Alison removed the dildo from the nightstand beside the bed. It was one of the new purchases she'd made at the Sex Shoppe before he'd come home. "Like this, Daddy?" she groaned as she slid the dildo deep into her pussy.

"Yes Alison. You will be punished later for doing bad things without my permission, but for now, fuck your slutty cunt with the dildo in front of me."

The attractive woman did as she was told, giving herself over to the new decadence in her life. She fucked her pussy hard with the fake rubber cock until Matthew removed it from her hands. He yanked the chain and pulled her close.

"You have done well. Ali, Daddy is pleased. You know that when I call you Ali, I am pleased, correct?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good. Now, you are to pleasure my cock while finger-fucking your own pussy. When I cum, you are to accept all of it. Let none of it drop or I will punish you, do you understand?"

She nodded again. "Yes Daddy."

Alison wrapped her lips around Matthew's magnificent cock and sucked him, softly at first, but upon hearing his groans and grunts, with heated passion. She had him cumming within a few minutes and began swallowing his cum. Two stray drops hit the pillow.

He looked at her, eyes full of fire. "Did I not tell you to let none of it drop?" Meekly, she said "Yes, Daddy."

"You will have to be punished. For now, I shall use my hands, but tomorrow, we shall buy you a proper riding crop with which I may whip you. Lay over my lap."

She did as she was told and his hand swatted her ass until it burned red. Alison had the most intense orgasm she had ever known and realized he'd found the core of her being. She lived to be his slut, his woman, Matthew was her Master, her Daddy, her all.

He let her spend hours pleasuring him and then they ate dinner, seemingly back to normal. Over the next few days, he instructed her in how to behave and dress, told her about his past. They had a few other couples over who lived a similar lifestyle to theirs, but who Matthew had given up contact with when he met Alison. The couple, Jonas and Sherri, were overjoyed to hear from him again and the 4 of them spent a lovely evening together. Jonas was a pilot, his pretty wife-slave had been a Flight Attendant. They were married and had 3 children.

On her 29th birthday, Alison and Matthew were joined by Sherri and Jonas. The men were in slacks and sweaters, the women were told to be in nothing but their finest lingerie.

Their masters instructed the women to pleasure each other while they watched. It was the first time Alison was terrified, but pretty blonde Sherri, with her sweet face and long-legged body, put her completely at ease.

"Women are so lovely, Ali darling, all soft and gentle. Jonas knows I love having a woman after a particularly hard night with him, it is my reward. You'll see."

Alison's own sultry, good looks had combined well with Sherri's blonde beauty. Alison had gained a few pounds, but she was still sensual, full soft lips and eyes that promised sexual delight. Sherri kissed her and within minutes, both women had sunk to the floor, kissing each other heatedly.

Alison lost count of how many times Sherri's licking tongue brought her to orgasm and took instructions from Sherri eagerly. She found she loved eating a woman, tasting the sweetness of a pussy, seeing the look on a woman's face when she was cumming. Rubbing her petite, curvy frame all over Sherri's long, lean, leggy body was a new delight to her.

Many nights were spent with Jonas and Sherri, the men watching their women in heat. When Sherri became pregnant again, they had to curtail their evenings for a bit, which made Alison a little blue.

"You miss your blonde playmate, Ali dearest?" Matthew said one night, stroking her hair.

"Yes Daddy." she said sadly. "I am sure 4 children will keep her very busy for a while and we won't see much of her." Alison sighed.

On her 30th birthday, cheeks still warm from being spanked by the master she adored, she wondered what he had planned. It would be hard to top last year's gift of Sherri, but she had faith in her Master.

"Are you ready for your birthday gift dearest?" Matthew asked her.

"Oh, yes Daddy, please!" Alison said, clapping her hands together with glee. Matthew left the room and when he came back, he had a girl on a leash with him. The young girl looked up at her and it was Tina, a girl in her drama class. She was stunned.

"Matthew ... " she began to say, but he cut her off. "It's still Daddy, we are still in our bedroom. Say hello Tina."

"Hello mistress" the pretty Asian girl said softly. Alison looked over at her lover with a puzzled expression.

"Dearest, you know the sex club of which I was a member before I met you? Well, Tina's parents are members of that club. So is Tina. A few months ago, Tina expressed her desire to be the slave of an attractive couple. So, in exchange for her room and board, Tina is a slave. Your slave. My birthday gift to you."

"My slave Daddy?" Matthew nodded.

Alison's mind was spinning again. She had her own sex slave, someone who would be her toy. Tina was a beautiful girl, but could they keep the secret until the end of the school year? It would be fun to try.

"Tina!" Alison said sharply.

"Yes Mistress?" Tina replied. The joy in her voice was evident, the pretty Korean girl was obviously into this. Alison had noticed Tina in class a few times, a sweet, good-natured girl who favored tight skirts and blouses. Now, she would know what was under those clothes.

"Strip Tina, and be quick about it!" Alison ordered. "Daddy, do you want to watch me and Tina do naughty things together?"

Matthew nodded and Alison returned her attention to Tina, who now stood before them, totally nude. The pretty 18-year old girl was gorgeous, sweet, with small & perky breasts, long dark hair. Her pubis was completely bare and sweet looking, with prominent outer lips.

"Too slow!" Alison snapped. "Daddy, may I borrow the riding crop?" Matthew nodded, pleased with her inventiveness. "Tina, get your sweet little ass over my lap!"

"Yes Mistress!" Tina said excitedly. She positioned herself over Alison's lap, wiggling it slightly. "How old are you Tina?"

"You know how old Mistress, eighteen!" Tina responded.

Alison said sternly "Don't be sassy. That will get you one extra blow!" She swatted Tina's golden rump 19 times until the girl was howling in pain, yet from the glistening of her pussy when she stood again, Alison knew she was turned on.

"Tina, come over here, lick my pussy clean. Do a good job and I may lick you out too." That incentive alone made Tina anxious to do a good job.

She buried her head in Alison's pussy, licking deeply into the heated depths. Once again Alison's juices flowed, only this time, there was someone to clean her up. The little slut was good too, Alison thought.

Slim fingers pumped in and out of Alison's cunt as she saw her beloved Master watching them in lesbian bliss. Tina's slender hands were gentle and knowing, there was no way this could have been her first experience. She moved away from Tina for a moment, and kissed her sweet lips, tasting her own juices.

"Are you ready for another experience Tina?"

"Yes Mistress."

She moved to her nightstand and pulled out the dildo she had used many times since her purchase. She strapped it to her body and moved behind Tina, grabbing her hips firmly.

"Prepare for a hard fucking, bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Not at all gentle, Alison slammed the dildo hard into the pretty teen's tight pussy. She fucked her savagely, the way she herself loved when her Master fucked her. She slapped her ass and pinched her nipples, the Korean girl's screams fueling her depraved lusts. Matthew stood, proud of his "Baby Girl" and knowing how far she had come.

Tina's slender young body was bucking back against the dildo, taking it deep and loving Alison's abuse. She loved having a Mistress, she hoped Mistress Alison would be happy with her.

She came and came, her screams exciting Alison, who followed with her own orgasm. The two women collapsed on the bed, panting.

Matthew leaned over and kissed Alison, pinching her pink nipples. "You have done well Ali dearest, I am pleased."

She blushed and said quietly "Thank You, Daddy."

He leaned over to the still-shaking Tina. "You have pleased your Mistress. Well done Tina."

Tina looked up at him, eyes bright. "Thank you, sir."

Alison turned to Tina. "Are you sure you can handle this Tina? Living here, keeping the secret, being my little fucktoy?"

Tina beamed. "Oh yes, Mistress. It's what I want!"

She kissed her new toy softly. "Then welcome to our little `family', my naughty little toy!"

She turned to Matthew and said "Thank You, so much Daddy, for my lovely birthday present. This is going to be hard to top next year."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers