Birthday Spankings & Birthday Treats Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina, Alison, & Matthew share a special Holiday.
2.6k words
4.55
36.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers

Chapter 2: Tina's Naughty Valentine

Alison was thrilled. It was close to Tina's birthday, February 13th, and if she knew her beloved Master, he had something special planned, not just for that particular day, but for Valentine's Day as well. Her pussy positively tingled at the delicious thought of it all. How wonderful her life was since she had Matthew and Tina in it!

She was packing up her materials to go home and noticed Tina standing in the doorway, looking meek, quiet and gentile. How many of her friends and other teachers would have been surprised to see the little wildcat eating pussy, sucking Matt's big cock and being whipped by a riding crop. God, Alison thought, I am getting hornier by the minute.

Tina was affecting a demure look today, just wearing a plaid skirt and white socks, a regular white blouse and her hair was tied back in a pony tail. Only Alison knew that underneath that outfit, Tina was wearing a black, lacy bra and the tiniest, most scrumptious little thong.

"Yes Tina, what is it?"

"Excuse me ma'am, is it time to go?"

Alison allowed herself another brief smile. In the last little while, Tina had become quite proficient at keeping their secret. No one suspected the pretty Asian girl was the subservient sex slave of both Tina and her fiancé.

Alison looked around the room, seeing no one around, she said sternly "Tina, close the door and come here!"

Recognizing the commanding tone in her Mistress' voice, Tina did as she was told and stood meekly before Alison. She looked up at Alison, almond eyes beseeching "Yes, my Mistress?"

"Are you looking forward to your birthday tomorrow Tina?" Alison teased her sex toy, knowing full well what the girl's response would be.

The pretty girl nodded excitedly. "Oh yes, my Mistress. I can't wait, I just know that my Mistress and Master will make it the most memorable birthday I've ever had!"

Alison felt a wry grin cross her face. The little bitch had that right, she knew. This would be a time no one would ever forget.

Alison's lips were wrapped tight around Matthew's big, hard cock. She had been sucking him off for nearly an hour, when she and Tina had got home, he demanded that she strip and pleasure him. Alison did this eagerly, she lived to make her Master, her beloved Matthew, happy and content.

"No one is better at pleasing me than you are Ali, no one. Does this please you?"

She slip her lips up and down his throbbing cock and purred "Yes Daddy."

"Is everything in readiness for out beloved Tina's weekend?"

Alison continued to bob her head up and down his massive prick, stopping momentarily to answer "Yes, Daddy."

Matthew looked at the naked woman sucking his dick and smiled. "You have done well Ali. As a reward, you will be allowed to drink my cum. Swallow it down and then call Tina into the room. Be quick about it, understand?"

Alison nodded and applied herself to the task ardently. Within seconds, she felt her Master's cock twitch in her mouth, she was then rewarded by having her throat and tonsils coated with his thick, lovely cum. She swallowed it all eagerly, not missing a drop, as she had been trained to do.

"TINA!" Alison called out, knowing it would take the girl the briefest of minutes to join them in the room.

Tina walked in, looking lovely and sweet as always. In the brief time she had been their slave, both Alison and Matt had come to adore her, although Alison suspected that Tina adored her just a bit more. Her obvious ardor to please Alison came through in every action, even her grades at school had shown a marked improvement.

Tina stood before her loving Mistress and Master, happy, quiet and complacent. She did not look up, she waited to be spoken to.

"Happy Birthday Tina. It is after midnight, you are now 19. We are so happy that you will be spending this evening with us. Are you happy Tina? I give you permission to speak." Alison said to her.

Tina looked up at them both, almond eyes shining with glee. "I have never been happier in my life, beloved Mistress, beloved Master. I hope to never bring you displeasure."

Alison was tingling all over. She felt Matthew's arms tighten around her and was pleased to hear him say "You have done well, Ali, my beloved. She is the perfect little servant."

Alison was beaming at his words and asked humbly "May I give her the first of her birthday treats, Daddy?"

Matthew played it cool, but knowing some of what Alison had in mind, he felt himself growing somewhat excited. "You have my consent, Ali."

Alison left the room and came back a few minutes later, clad in a black negligee and stilettos with 5-inch heels. She looked more imperious, stronger in nature, than she would normally. Tina felt her pussy grow moist with anticipation.

In her hands, Alison held out a box, which she presented to Tina. The adorable Korean teenager looked at her Mistress for permission, when Alison nodded, she grabbed it gleefully, like a little child and began to tear the present open.

Inside she found a paddle, a new collar in a powder-blue shade, a light-blue teddy and matching thong. She donned the collar, with a joyous heart, then put on the teddy and thong. She beamed at her Mistress and Master, thanking them profusely for her lovely gifts. She turned around and bared her ass cheeks to Alison.

ONE! The slight sting reminded Tina how happy she'd been in the short time she had come to live with Master Matthew and Mistress Alison.

TWO! The next swat reminded her how delicious it was to keep this secret from all her "normal" friends.

THREE! As the paddle began to make her cheeks burn, she knew she would endure any pain to make Mistress Alison happy.

FOUR! Her pussy began to moisten and she hoped that perhaps the Mistress or the Master would delight her with a tonguing or even a good fucking this special evening.

FIVE! As Tina's mind wandered into exquisite territories, she hoped they would not stop loving her or finding her desirable.

SIX! Tina felt her nipples stiffen and she ached for her beloved Mistress to pinch and bite them.

SEVEN! Tina's body was now shaking with joy and she could see the look of devilish pleasure on the Master's handsome face.

EIGHT! Tina knew she was squirming a bit now, rubbing her pussy slightly against her Mistress' knee, but she couldn't help herself. Her hot little cunt was on fire, begging for sexual gratification!

NINE! "Oooohhhhh!" Tina was moaning now as Alison granted her desire and pinched her nipples hard while continuing to swat her buttocks with the hard paddle.

TEN! Nothing, nothing, nothing had ever made her happier than being the fuck-toy of these two wonderful, nasty, kinky people!

ELEVEN! Small yelps of pleasure were escaping Tina's lips now, with every swat of the paddle.

TWELVE! The tears were streaming down her face, tears of joy mixed with the tears of pain from the increasingly savage blows.

THIRTEEN! For some, an unlucky number, but as she began to feel the tremors of a mini-climax come over her, Tina didn't feel unlucky at all.

FOURTEEN! Tina could feel the Master's eyes on her as Mistress Alison continued the birthday punishment, wondering if she would feel his cock deep inside her slutty cunt tonight. She'd been extra-good lately, eating the Mistress to climax as often as she was told, yet she had not felt the Master's cock in quite some time. She knew he was not displeased with her, so why had he denied her the pleasure of his shaft?

FIFTEEN! Body still quivering with lust, Tina also wondered why Mistress Alison had not been allowed to use the dildo or vibrator on her either. She felt sad and her tears of pain / pleasure were also joined by tears of sorrow. Why was her body being denied the feeling of being filled by a thick, fucking tool?

SIXTEEN! Her body was yearning to cum fully, to release, yet she held on, Tina knew full well what would happen to her if she didn't wait for the Mistress' permission. Mistress Alison was always fair, yet she demanded perfection from her slave – and got it. Nothing made Tina happier than to see her beloved Mistress Alison happy.

SEVENTEEN! Tina's mind would on occasion drift to the future. She didn't ever want to leave Mistress Alison, yet now that her beloved Mistress was engaged to their Master, she knew it was inevitable. For now, she chose to focus on the here and now.

EIGHTEEN! The burning sensation infused her entire being with the desire for another climax, she tried hard not to concentrate on those delicious feelings and wait for the commands of her beloved Mistress Alison.

NINETEEN! Tina couldn't wait to thank her beloved Mistress Alison and Master Matthew for introducing her to this decadent way of living. Tina had never been happier in her life.

SWAT!! "Twenty! One to grow on!" Master Matthew said sternly as Tina was allowed to move her buttocks away from Alison and the paddle. She rubbed her cheeks. "Are you all right, dearest Tina?" Alison asked her.

"Yes Mistress" Tina said, whimpering slightly.

"Did you cum Tina?" Alison questioned the girl.

"No Mistress, of course not. I waited for your command – or the Master's. Did I do well, Mistress?"

Alison nodded and turned to Matthew. "Well Daddy, what should I do with our little slut?"

Matthew's face grew stern. "As it is her birthday, you may eat her sweet cunt and make her cum. But only after she has eaten you to orgasm. Do you understand this, Tina?"

Tina nodded and quickly devoted herself to the task of pleasuring Alison. No part of her beloved Mistress went untouched. She licked up Alison's stiletto shoes, removed them and kissed each foot, licking her toes, up her long legs and seeing her Mistress' face screwed up in pleasure. Tina's facile tongue licked all over her auburn-haired mistress, darting here and there, teasing the lightly-furred pussy, caressing her Alison's nipples gently, massaging her tender flesh and finally feasting on her Mistress' cunt. She found the sweet spot and devoted all her attention to it, all the while feeling Matthew's eyes on their erotic coupling. She had hoped that tonight Master would fuck her silly, perhaps while she ate her beloved Alison. All she lived for was being their toy, their slut, it made her so very happy. She could feel her desire running down her legs as she ate out the wet pussy before her.

Alison shuddered and looked over to her Master, her beloved Matthew, for guidance. She saw him nod his head, giving her permission for release, and she flooded Tina's licking tongue with her juices, which the young Korean cutie sucked from her heated pussy.

As her orgasm erupted from within her core, Alison was happy as she was now going to be allowed to eat Tina's sweet, young cunt. It was her secret that she loved eating the girl almost as much as she loved being eaten by her. Tina's tongue was the most educated, naughty part of her entire body.

Tina could think of nothing but cock and being fucked. She ached for it, yearned for it, it was what she wanted more than anything. She wanted to feel her Master or Mistress fucking her, she wanted to be filled with a hard, driving shaft that would take her to the heights of orgasmic bliss.

Tina was to be denied this pleasure on her birthday. As she continued eating Alison's pussy, the pretty girl was vaguely aware of the sound of the doorbell ringing and Matthew leaving the room. He returned a few moments later, no longer alone.

To Alison's great delight, she saw Sherri's smiling face and beautiful body, Jonas standing beside her beloved Matthew.

"Say hello Sherri!" Jonas commanded his woman.

On her hands and knees, the nearly-naked blonde crawled over towards her dear friend and kissed her passionately. "Hi baby – Happy Valentine's Day!" she exclaimed.

Alison looked over at the clock and realized it was indeed February 14th. Tina's birthday was now over, but their fun was going to continue. Happily, Alison saw Sherri move behind the now nineteen-year old and begin to ream out her pussy and ass. Tina squealed and ate Alison's pussy with more fervor than before, while the men watched, pleased.

"I missed you soooo much, baby!" Alison whispered to her blonde playmate. She saw Sherri smile as she lapped and licked and munched on Tina's bald snatch.

"Okay ladies – I think it's time for your rewards, don't you Jonas?" Matthew's friend nodded and moved behind his wife, who was slim and supple once again, despite only recently having given birth. He slammed his cock into her hard, not at all gentle, and Sherri groaned in pleasure, forcing her tongue deeper into Tina's pussy.

Matthew swatted Alison's bare ass and he entered her, briefly contemplating buggering her instead. Her warm pussy engulfed him immediately, tightening around it, holding him in a lusty grip as he fucked his soon-to-be wife hard, ploughing her cunt roughly, the way she liked it.

Only poor, sweet, lovely Tina, the birthday girl, was cockless and she was almost crazy with frustration. She yearned to be filled with cock, to be fucked, to be the receptacle of big, hard, fucking cocks, to be the slut she truly loved being.

"Okay girls, let's spoil our Birthday Baby!" Matthew said, as he and Jonas removed their cocks from the two women. Matthew grabbed Alison's strap-on and handed it to her, whispering something in her ear Tina couldn't make out. Jonas was also talking quietly to Sherri, not knowing was driving Tina out of her mind.

"Prepare to be FUCKED, little bitch!" Matthew said, ramming his hard prick into Tina's cunt at last. She knew now why she had been denied her Master's big cock, the anticipation had made her particularly sensitive and she was cumming all over the place. Tina practically exploded with pleasure, but the best was yet to cum!

"Okay Ali, you're next!" To Tina's great delight, her beloved Mistress Alison slid the dildo into her ass and began butt-fucking her in synch with Master Matthew. She looked over and saw Jonas holding out his big cock to her. She sucked it deeply into her mouth and began to give him a great blow-job as his wife licked her hard nipples. The pretty Korean was in the most blissful place of her entire life, being adored by the group, the object of their lusts.

A cock in her mouth, her ass, her pussy – a soft, knowing, licking tongue working all over her – Tina's body was quivering, she realized life couldn't get any better than this. Sex, sex and more sex – what a great way to spend her birthday and Valentine's Day, to boot!

As was his right, Master Matthew came first, then Tina's tongue and mouth were accepting of Jonas' thick load of cum. Mistress Tina and Sherri both had orgasms and Tina spent the next few minutes licking everyone clean, joyful to be in their presence.

Sherri giggled and leaned in towards Tina. "We weren't introduced. I'm Sherri."

Tina smiled and kissed her softly. "What a nice way to make your acquaintance."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers