Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,239 Followers

“God, fuck me Jerry!” you wail. “Fuck me deeper, better, harder.” And I do. I realize that while you’ve taken on several strange cocks belonging to several studly young men, you’ve made sure none of them approached me in size. You wanted me to be the last, and the best, to show these college guys that us graybeards have plenty to offer, as well, for the right person. You wrap your hands around my hips to work me.

“Ohhhhh, yeahhhh,” I groan.

“MMMMMMMM,” you croon. “Ah! Ah! Oooooooh.”

I’m beginning to fuck you with longer, demanding strokes, while Nelson fucks me in the same rhythm. It’s a weird coupling – a tripling, actually – to have such a sandwich fuck. It’s like Nelson is fucking you through me. And we work as a trio in absolute harmony.

I’m delirious with lust, you’re out of your mind with lust and even Nelson – cool, suave Nelson – is panting and growling like a dog as he fucks me deep and hard. I see that many of the young men have closed to the bed and are frantically stroking themselves as they watch the lustful tableaux going on in front of them. You lift your legs and wail for me to fuuuuuuuuck yewwwwww, with everything I have.

And I’m ready. Like a piston, I hammer your pussy as Nelson hammers my ass. I grit my teeth, trying to hold out, but it’s no use. Your velvet pussy is too powerful, too much. My whole body clenches as a climax of breathtaking power explodes from my balls and out the end of my cock and into your clenching, spastic pussy. You scream in unintelligible noises as you’re wracked with a tremendous orgasm of your own. And even as I’m spitting out jets of cum that feel like barbed wire, my ass convulses, Nelson groans and a water hose of cum gushes deep into my darkest regions. He seems to take forever to cum, bathing my butt with his thick, creamy load.

Nelson pulls himself up just in time to avoid being rained on. From every direction, cum is flying out of the cocks of all of the members of Sigma Upsilon Chi as they shoot whatever’s left in their balls all over you and me. We’re saturated in the white slimy stuff. We kiss ravenously as the cum sprays our writhing bodies. It's all over our bodies, our faces, our hair, it's everywhere.

Even before Nelson is finished, you slip my cock out of your cunt, slide up the wet sheets and pull my face in for another taste of your cream pie, only this time it’s my cum that’s mingled with the cum from the others who’ve fucked you. I clean you out good as Nelson finally pulls away and slips out of my ravaged ass. It’s red, wet and sore, but it feels righteous, like I’ve been purged. I slump onto the bed, and into your arms. We are covered from head to toe in warm, wet cum, and it feels oh so sexy.

“Happy birthday, baby,” you say again as we hold each other, our bodies still twitching.

“Best birthday present ever,” I say. “Thank you.”

“Anything for you, my love,” you whisper. “Anything you want, it’s yours. Always remember that.”

After the room empties, the members satisfied after a good orgy, Nelson invites us to use his shower, and while we’re in the shower, soaping each other, my cock gets hard again. I turn you around so you’re leaning forward as the warm water falls over us, slide my hand between your butt cheeks, to your asshole. I line up my cock and push it in. You hump back on me hard, and we use up the remaining hot water with a furious ass fuck, an encore, that leaves us thoroughly drained, yet satisfied.

After we dress and leave the suddenly-quiet SUX house, we drive back to where I’m parked, and I lean over and put my head on your shoulder. You put your arm around my shoulder as your drive, and hold me close. Sometimes, I think these are our best moments, the little tenderness, a glow from knowing we’ve once again shared each other’s deepest fantasies, and that’s the best birthday gift a man could have. As we part at my car so we can return to our normal married lives, I kiss you one last time.

“Love ya,” I say. “Muchly, muchly.

“Love you, too,” you say. “Always and forever. Muchly, indeed, Talk to you tomorrow?”

“Absolutely,” I say finally. “And thank you. This was the best birthday ever."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,239 Followers
12