Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly moving his hands to her hips steadying her movements, he whispers in a stuttered breath, "JuLLie where have you been all my life, you are the most sensuous woman in the world," continuing his long measured thrusts.

Sliding his hand back down her abdomen until he finds her engorged clit, her cunt is pulsing so hard, holding his cock in a vise like grip sucking his cum from deep down. Impaled on his cock she was showing no mercy, up and down up and down. Her relentless grinding is bringing him dangerously close to the point of no return.

"JuLLie JuLLie Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm so close," so ready to cum, "Ohhhhhhhhhh …… Ohhhhhhhhhh," John moaned. "Stoooooopp," he said gritting his teeth, "Stop JuLLie," he said holding her still.

"Noooooooo Noooooooo," she moaned riding him harder.

"Stop, stop I want to look into your eyes when I cum," he begged.

JuLLie glassy eyed and weak, shakily rises off his cock. As she turns he can see the glistening lips her pussy and a trickling of their juices producing a sheen on her inner thighs. Then in a single fluid movement she climbs on his lap grinding down, her dripping pussy sucking him in so deeply, impaling herself on his cock so hard that she takes him so deep inside that he feels her cervix tickle his cockshead and his balls hugging her the crack of her ass.

Watching the two blue pools in her eyes dilate as she takes him so deep, he knew she was ready to cum with him. She is so far past ready!

His hands on her hips, her hands squeezing his shoulders …… his thrusts coming faster …… her grinds meeting and matching his thrusts as they look intently into each other's eyes.

Moving as one…eyes locked together as faster and faster they thrust against each other. Oblivious of the sweat dripping down their faces JuLLie rides him harder and faster meeting his every thrust.

His balls aching for release as the inner walls of her pussy begins vibrating as a squirt of fluid flows around his cock dripping off his balls signaling the inevitable. Her cunt erupts into uncontrollable spasming, squeezing and releasing his cock over and over.

Right now, at this very moment he feels one with her and she with him. They feel what the other is feeling …… their eyes locked together as though their minds and souls have melded as one.

When in a low growl he hears, "I'm cumming …… John …… I'm cummmmming …… EEEIIIIIIIIII …… FUCK I'm CUMMMMING. Come with me. Fill me. John I'M CUMMMMMING FUCK ME HARD FUCK ME FUCK ME," she screams. His balls tighten triggering explosion after explosion. As he screams,

"Cum … Cummmming … nowwwwww …… Now Lover now RIDE ME RIDE ME HARD. AAHHHHHHHHHHh …… NOOOOOOWWWWWW," screaming together voices quivering and with stuttered breathing, their bodies continue to spasm uncontrollably.

Feeling her fingers squeeze deeply into his shoulders, "EEEIIIIIIIIIIIII. I FEEL IT JOHN. I feel your cock shooting. FUCK ME FILL ME!" She screamed. Still wildly grinding her dripping pussy down on his cock, hungering for every drop of his cum. Relentlessly up and down, impaled on his glistening shaft she shows no mercy as her pussy milks him like a machine. Squeezing and pulling like a thousand fingers in an erotic massage. Somewhere between pleasure and pain his balls slapping hard against her ass as he thrust hard and deep. His fingers digging into her hips holding her steady on his pulsing shaft, her body shivering at the bottom of each grind as her clit presses into the root of his cock.

Wave after wave passing over and through their bodies as a blinding dizzy spell hits him. Feeling his entire body spasm from head to toe, "Oh fuck, I'm cummmmming I'm cumming again." As he shoots ribbon after ribbon of hot cum deep inside her, climaxing again and again, "Ohhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwddddd," he moans feeling himself engulfed in a full body orgasm …… being drained …… sucked dry.

Their eyes never leaving the others until the last wave settles and their hunger for one another is satisfied for now. JuLLie resting her head on John's shoulder as his arms wrap firmly around her holding her tightly. Their bodies continue unconsciously in a slow undulation, when in as soft whisper of a sigh, "Happy Birthday John," she says, kissing his neck.

After a few moments JuLLie raises her head, "Shall we continue this upstairs?" She asks.

To be continued Part II

12