Birthday Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,731 Followers

“Is that good, Hector?” she managed to gasp, beginning to lose herself in the sensations of Dell's mouth on her pussy, his tongue lapping up all of the liquid before ravaging her swollen clit and triggering yet another exquisite orgasm for her. Her hips arched up high off the mattress and she screamed with unrestrained pleasure, her eyes locked on Hector's.

Dell slid up to her mouth and kissed her deeply, his tongue dipping in and offering her a taste of her intoxicating climax. She sucked at his tongue hungrily, enjoying the rich and tangy flavor.

Mmmmmm,” Dell hummed. “That is something that they should bottle. Hector, come on over here and taste this…”

Her lover moved aside to make room for his companion to kiss the birthday girl. Holly opened her mouth to him, letting his tongue roam, licking up her new formula. Hector pulled away slightly from her mouth, one hand on her breast, kneading it lightly.

“Oh yes….that is a taste that would sell…”

Sitting up, Holly smiled contentedly at both men, her hands wrapping around each of their now very hard cocks, stroking them slowly, deliberately.


“Dell, do I get to make another birthday request?” she asked with a mischievous wink.
Dell's heart beat a little faster as he watched her face. He'd long known that there was quite a kinky lady locked up in this very hot lover of his and he had a sense that his ‘gift’ to her this evening may have been the key to even hotter things. That, and the fact that the expert way she was stroking his cock was making him even harder than he would have thought possible. It was though it were made of some sort of toughened steel, not flesh.


“'Course, baby, anything you want….”

He stole a glance at Hector and realized that he was getting the same exquisite hand job that he was. The two of them hadn't discussed anything other than the double fucking that Holly had already enjoyed and endured, but he was certain that the guy was up for just about anything at this point. She didn't miss a beat as she looked from one to the other man.

“I just feel that turnabout is fair play,” she said. “Hector got to fuck my tight ass to his heart’s content with that big cock of his. Now I think he should enjoy some cock in his ass. Your cock, Dell. I know how much you love fucking me up the ass. I’m sure that now you wouldn’t mind burying it up Hector’s cute bottom, would you? I want you to fuck him! I want you to fuck Hector.”


Holly noticed the Brazilian's eyes go wide with shocked surprise as she sensually fisted his thick and now fully rigid shaft. But her outrageous suggestion sure had no effect on that rigidity. That meant Hector’s reluctance, if he had any, would easily be overcome. She had a feeling about him when they first met. She had a feeling he’d be an easy, willing slut for any sort of pleasure she had in mind. But still he had to put up a little facade of resistance.

“Oh, I don’t know, Holly.”

“C'mon, Hector! Are you telling me that a little thing like me can take your big, thick ten inches in the ass, and a big, macho guy like you couldn't handle Dell's eight?”

She sensually stroked the substantial length of his shaft as she lowered her head to lick across the tip, turning to look up at him.

“I'll suck you while he does your ass, baby. It'll be awesome, believe me. You know how good you made my ass feel, you could see it. The way I cried out, how I craved every deep thrust. Now you can feel it, too. What was just done to me will be done to you. It’ll be perfect. Just think of it, Dell’s reaming out your bottom with that nice, stiff cock of his. And if anyone knows, then I know just how good he can make a bottom feel! And my luscious lips wrapped around your big, big cock while you were getting screwed. What more could a horny boy like you ask for!”

She gave that cock an extra-sensual twist in her hand. They both watched the indecision wash over his face and knew when he'd decided. A slow, almost sinister smile crossed his face.

“Yes,” he said. “I will do this, but on my back, with the lovely Holly on top of me. I want to play with your pussy more…”


She hadn't had to ask Dell if he was game -- she knew that he would be. While they hadn't experienced it together, he had told of other times when a two guy-one girl threesome had ended up this way and that he'd liked it. Liked it a whole lot. She only hoped that this time would be at least as good for him.


And this time it was Holly who grabbed the tub of lube and dipped her delicate fingers inside, covering them with the thick and very slick lubricant. As soon as Dell had placed a pillow under Hector's ass, she straddled the dark Latin and spread the cold lubricant onto his very tight, very puckered hole while Dell spread his ass cheeks for her. She loved having Dell manhandle the Latin’s smooth, muscled bottom, taking hold of his buttocks and spreading them wide open for her. She was surprised at how resistant his sphincter was to her small finger's probing. Despite his final agreement she knew that her ‘birthday request’ had taken him by surprise and that the way would have to be eased for him to easily and comfortably take Dell.


Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled at him, sliding her pussy closer to his face.

“Baby, lick me,” she purred sexily. “I want to feel that hot Latin tongue in my cunt.”
Hector didn't need two invitations and immediately began lapping at her dripping lips. Dell watched in wonder and admiration at her clever distraction as she was able now to easily insert her finger into his rectum. One finger became two and then three, moving easily in and out of his ass. He couldn't take his eyes from the scene, his lover's body sprawled across the Brazilian boytoy he had arranged to bring over as a birthday treat, Hector’s face now buried in her pussy while her fingers probed his tight ass. She looked up at Dell and smiled, removing her fingers and sliding back even further onto Hector's body, making way for Dell and bringing her mouth even with Hector’s massive cock.


“There you go, baby,” she said huskily to Dell, her voice betraying how incredibly turned on she was. “I've got him all ready for you….”

Without another word, she dipped her head down and wrapped her lips once more around Hector's oversized knob. Dell slid quickly into position, not wanting to lose ground. He had a feeling, from Hector’s initial reaction, that Hector had never taken it before in the ass from a man and he didn't want him to change his mind. His own cock was hard to near bursting and he just had to have himself some of that tight, young ass of Hector’s. Placing his hands on Hector's legs, he drew the other man's knees up high, pushing them onto either side of Holly and exposing the tight hole, all slick with lube. Now he pressed the head of his own cock against that tight sphincter and forced it open in nothing flat as Hector groaned. But he wasn’t complaining and he wasn’t resisting. No, that groan, Holly could sense, was a groan of surprised but deep anticipation and pleasure.


“Okay, baby, I'm inside him, I’ve got my cock up his ass,” Dell said, gazing right into Holly’s eyes, hers blazing with pure, raw lust at the moment, Dell’s smile lewd and a little tough as he pushed his cock in deeper.

Even if she had her eyes closed, even if Dell hadn’t said a word, Holly would’ve sensed that Dell had penetrated Hector. She felt it in the way Hector was eating her pussy, the way he'd frozen for just the briefest of moments before nipping at her lips, the way his body went still, then quivered.

But with her eyes open, and only inches from where Dell’s cock was piercing Hector’s anus, diving into his rectum, Holly’s tongue began to wind itself around Hector’s cock head in slow, hungry circles. Every instinct in her body told her this was going to be wild ride and she was all for it! Hector's mouth had found her clit and he'd begun to probe her pussy with two fingers. If the man was a novice at ass-fucking, he was adapting quite well, she thought, reveling in the sensation of his fingers deep inside of her and his cock in her mouth as she watched Dell slowly force his own big cock into the other man's ass. She reached forward and lovingly wrapped a hand around her lover's cock as it claimed Hector's ass, stroking gently and being rewarded with a deep throated groan of pure pleasure from Dell.
Now Dell began to fuck Hector in earnest, driving it inside him with deep, smooth, steady strokes. At first the pace had been slow, but then it quickened as Dell’s arousal heightened, his cock no doubt seeking releasing in the other man’s tight, humid depths. By now Dell was pounding his thick eight inches savagely in and out of the Latin's tight dark hole. With each downward thrust, the momentum forced Hector's cock a little further down her throat. Holly was choking and struggling for breath, but she didn't want to take her mouth off of him. It was incredible, feeling helplessly trapped in this erotic coupling. Hector's hands were on her hips, holding her pussy against his mouth as he greedily devoured her, his cock shoved deep down her throat by her own lover's rapid pounding into Hector’s bottom. Then she glanced up at Dell and knew he was about to lose it completely.


“Yeah, baby,” he moaned. “I'm gonna cum….oh...yessssss....

With Dell’s sudden cry, she felt Hector's own climax explode, shooting his load deep down her throat. It was more than she could take as she joined them in a mind-bending implosion, rocking her, shaking her and sending her into an unimaginably blissful state.

After the exertions of that evening, it was only natural to ask Hector to spend the night, Holly making up a bed for him in the guest bedroom.

The next morning she had prepared coffee as the two men sauntered into the kitchen, both naked. She herself was wearing only a long shirt, unbuttoned. They had coffee and rolls, and Holly had also prepared a big bowl of very ripe and juicy strawberries. She was about to spoon the berries into smaller bowls when she had a better, much more wicked idea.

“What’s with the sexy smirk?” Dell teased

“I’ve just thought of a spicier way for you two fellows to eat these delicious strawberries, come with me,” she said, taking the big bowl with her and leading them to her bedroom.

Then she flung off her shirt, stark naked now, and threw herself back on the bed, spreading her legs wide.

“I want you two to eat these strawberries right out of my cunt!” she said boldly, looking at them with a gaze brimming with pure, raw lust.

They smiled, the idea suddenly very appealing.

Dell took a strawberry and pressed it against her pussy, then worked it up into her cunt with a finger. Then he added another. Next Hector took his turn, licking his lips a little lewdly as he now slid two strawberries inside Holly. She couldn’t believe how excited this suddenly made her feel, the two men working the sweet fruity morsels inside her. Now Dell picked an unusually large, soft, ripe strawberry and pressed it against her pussy, not driving it inside, but just mashing it between her labia.

“Mmmmmh, does that look appealing,” he purred, bringing down his mouth now and eating the crushed strawberry off of this most intimate of ‘serving dishes.’ She could feel his lips, his tongue on her pussy as he savored and slowly devoured the berry. Now, using her cunt muscles, she pushed out another berry and this time Dell moved away to let Hector have a taste, the Brazilian greedily eating the berry from her cunt, making sure to lap up the sweet red juice with his tongue. Now as she pushed out yet another berry, Dell maneuvered that berry with his tongue so that he could crush it against her clit, swollen now with arousal, lapping away at the crushed berry and at her stiffened clit at the same time. Holly groaned with unabashed excitement, running her fingers through Dell’s hair, pressing his face between her legs, ‘feeding’ him.

Now it was Hector’s turn again as Holly only pushed the berry out slightly through her own effort and Hector sucked out the rest, crushing this last big, berry against her vulva, then lapping away slowly. She was so thrilled by this, so utterly aroused, that she easily could have allowed herself to climax, but it was too early for that. This, she knew, was just a prelude. A prelude to much, much more yet to come. Holly’s head was racing with deliciously lewd thoughts, obscene thoughts, thoughts she normally would have kept to herself. But her inhibitions and desires were now totally unleashed, and wickedly carnal images were brimming in her feverish mind.

How were the two men going to enjoy their berries? If it had been whipped cream then the natural thing to do would be to cover their rigid cocks with the cream and slowly lick it off. But what to do with the berries rather than to just feed them to the men sexily like a Roman courtesan feeding her Emperor?

Then she hit upon it, a thrill running through her.

“Lie down guys, on your stomachs, butts up,” she told them as they got down on the bed next to each other, exposing their smooth, muscled bottoms to her gaze, Hector’s the same appealing cafe au lait color as the rest of his body, Dell’s lightly tanned too from an afternoon they had recently spent at a nude beach.

“Now reach back and spread ‘em!” she instructed the two men and Hector immediately complied, having willingly exposed that bottom of his to Holly’s fondling and lubing, and then to Dell’s rugged assault last night. But Dell hesitated a moment, looking back at Holly. Though he was always more than happy exposing that ass of his to her and having her lick it, he was not accustomed, she knew, to expose himself like this next to another man.

“C’mon, spead ‘em wide, sweetie,” she insisted and he did as asked.

Now she picked up a big ripe berry and pressed it into Dell’s crack, squashing it against his anus. Then brought her face between his cheeks and started to lap away at the berry and at the puckered asshole too. She had never licked a man’s ass before licking Dell’s. He’d asked her if she would and, to her surprise, she not only agreed, but was eager to go that route. Now she rimmed him regularly whenever she sucked his cock.

But his was the only ass she had ever rimmed, she knew, as she now moved over to Hector, staring at his hole, exposed and vulnerable, as he spread himself eagerly for her. She gazed at that hole, remembering how last night it had been filled and pulverized by Dell’s rigid cock.

Now she pressed another berry between those gorgeous ass cheeks and crushed it against his asshole, bringing her face down and digging her tongue into the humid crevice, tasting berry and anus at once. He groaned, obviously loving the sensation.

Then she pulled away and the two men looked at her, at her face dripping strawberry juice, lewdly licking her lips, having just tasted berry and ass, just as they had tasted berry and pussy.

Then she pressed another big berry against Dell’s asshole.

“Hey, Hector? Why don’t you come down here and have some more?” she said boldly. Dell had told her something about men’s typical roles with one another. A guy who took it up the ass was also apt suck another man’s cock and lick his bottom. And since Hector’s had been fucked by Dell last night, she figured he might now just be willing to service Dell’s bottom orally.

And he did, coming down to join Holly and digging his tongue between Dell’s cheeks, consuming the berry and staying on to lap away at Dell’s hot, rubbery sphincter, Dell moaning pleasurably as he felt the new tongue, the Brazilian’s, work on his bottom.

“Mmmmh, tasty, huh Hector?” she teased, as he lapped away.

And then something totally new and daring came to mind. Could she get Dell to turn a corner? He had told her about his adventures with a few couples where the men were bi, how he had fucked them, had them suck and lick him while their wives or girlfriends watched and encouraged excitedly. She herself had done just that the prior night. But now she had something else in mind for him. Could she lure him, could she cajole him to try on yet new roles? To engage in yet new acts?

So now she had Hector lay down and hold himself open again, stuffing another big strawberry in his crack, mashing it against his anus. And then she started to lap away at it again.

“Ooooooh, so,so tasty!” she purred sexily, looking straight at Dell. “How about you have a taste too, baby?”

He looked startled for a moment, his eyes going wide. Licking a mashed strawberry out of another man’s asshole was definitely not his speed, but he seemed a little numb now, frozen in indecision. Then a broad smile broke out on his face.

“Aw shit, why not?” he said, bringing his face down to the Brazilian’s bottom, next to Holly’s, the two gazing into one another’s eyes at this strikingly new and intimate moment. She felt so good, so satisfied, knowing she was mesmerizing him with new possibilities. This only emboldened her, and she could only think of what might follow. Might this just be a prelude to a whole new window of sensual pleasures?

And now as she held Hector’s smooth, dusky buns wide open Dell pressed his face between them, at first carefully nibbling only on the strawberry mash, savoring it.

“Keep licking, baby,“ Holly whispered in his ear, pushing down on his head. And he did, his tongue now pressing firmly against Hector’s asshole, licking that hole, gazing into Holly’s eyes all the while, her gaze encouraging him.

“That’s it, sugar, lick that ass, lick it the way you love to have yours licked, the way you lick mine before you fuck it,” she whispered huskily.

Hector groaned in pleasure as Dell lapped away at his hot bottom, the same bottom he had fucked so ferociously only ten hours earlier. Given courage by all this, Holly felt unstoppable. She would orchestrate what was to follow and she somehow felt certain there would be no resistance.

“Okay, Hector, turn around,” she told him, helping him over on his back. Suddenly there it was, Hector’s thick ten inch cock, achingly erect, staring them both in the face, his balls hard and compact below.

Hector, though wiry and muscled, was slender, and so that cock of his looked especially oversized sticking straight up like this.

“What a specimen, huh?” Holly said, looking at Dell, taking the shaft in her hand. She had her fill of that cock the previous night, sucking it voraciously, so now she wrapped her lips around the fat knob again, twisting the shaft in her hand, staring straight into Dell’s eyes.

“Mmmmh, feels so good in my hand, and tastes so good too, yum, yum!” she purred, licking lewdly at the taut pole.

“Hold it, baby, hold it while I suck it,” Holly said, taking Dell’s hand and bringing it up to Hectors’ shaft.

This was another big step.

“Now how about you lick those balls a little while I suck this cock,” she urged seductively and Dell complied, lapping away at the rough skin of the Brazilian’s scrotum, Holly savoring the luscious sight.

“Now bring that tongue up here, slowly,” she told him, as she licked and sucked the knob. Pushing back on his head, urging him on, she now had Dell slide his tongue along the underside of Hector’s rigid shaft, licking his cock, the first cock he had ever licked, if Dell were to be believed. Holly was thrilled, amazed, at how he was complying. But, then again, it made sense. Dell was not exactly an inhibited sort and since he had obviously enjoyed men in one guise, she guessed he had it in him to enjoy them in another.

Now his lips and tongue where right up at the tip, alongside hers.

“Now suck him!” Holly hissed insistently, “suck this cock!”

And Dell did suck him, wrapping his lips around the big knob as he twisted the shaft at his hand. Holly was not surprised by the naturalness with which Dell took to this new act. As a man himself, he no doubt had a good ‘feel’ for a cock, having fisted his own endlessly, having had his own sucked for years.

libidinal
libidinal
2,731 Followers